It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will hit Iran by Christmas!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The Daily Mail is a propoganda paper aimed at the middle classes, looks like the UK gov has sent it out swinging. This looks like the citizens of the uk are being eased into the idea of a strike. Just look at the text below the images it's completley out of context with regards to some of the photo's.

Look at this example.

Nationalism: Supporters of Ahmadinejad wave flags during his speech in Shahrekord.

What the hell is wrong with Iranians waving a flag, When people are waving enslish or american flags in their own country it's called being patriotic but when Iran do it is nationalism.

I dont know if it is just my perception of the article but it looks to me like the Iranian people are being setup as the bad guys. Not just the Iranian gov but the whole country.

edit on 10-11-2011 by TheBar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They won't do it. I doubt Israel will even be on the map by the end of the year.
edit on 10-11-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBar

The last part of your post makes a good point. It does make sence, Our country would never suport bombing another country with "good people" living in it so they have to make everyone seem "bad"

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'll say this. As much lurking as I've been doing and reading up about this event. This seems to be it.

This will be the war that solidifies the "NWO" into the hearts and minds of those who remain among the "living".

There will be a worlds military, bank and religion and this will be it.

The end of the major religions as we know them. The build up of the police state will be used in full force against all those who choose to rebel this government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join