It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a police state looks like...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Yes, it won't be long. I am sighting in my 30-06 this weekend and ordering match grade ammo.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BPIgrad

Big Game season already?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
this vid and many more like it make me mad. what motivates the police to behave like that? is it a pay check? is it a power trip? or somthing else?
it's their own people ffs, could be thier neighbour, friend, or even family they are strikng. i belive that the bad cops
(not all are the same) where either bullys in school or where bullied at school, and now they have a job so they can bully others.

the best way to deal with a bully

we need to work together and get smart. find what will hurt them (TPTB) the most, implement plans and put them into action. we need to really disrupt the way they work.
im affraid if people keep protesting the same way, all we will acheive is tighter control and have more freedoms taken away.

What do you think would hapen if tens of thousands of people turned up to Wall st with helmets, body protection and weopons?

They (TPTB) brought us the war on terrorism, and have tried to terrify everyone, lets give some back!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

This video was taken outside of Sproul Hall on the UC Berkeley Campus. Those are UC Police, not Berkeley Police Dept. The few tents that the UC Police were trying to get to were out of the way, between the stairs and part of the building behind a tree.

The Berkeley PD earlier that morning had refused to resign their "mutual aid pact" with some of the other area law enforcement agencies.

Council members used news reports of police using excessive force at the Occupy Oakland protests and at previous protests at UC Berkeley as reason for not renewing the agreements that usually are approved each year without fanfare.

The 8-0 vote, with Mayor Tom Bates abstaining, means the council will revisit those agreements at a later date after scrutinizing them more thoroughly.

www.mercurynews.com...

www.wsws.org...

I was there later in the evening, as i work with the medics at Occupy Oakland. I was able to speak with some of the people in the tents before they were taken down about what to do if they started to fire off tear gas like they did in oakland. Sad that they attacked young kids like this.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Bad actions with bad blood and totally out of control so called enforcement, gone mad like a rabies bitten baboons

And how much goes on that doesn't get filmed or recorded, total human spew in a helmet with battens, what big heroes you have made out of yourselves, no wonder the population have no respect for police, there senor officers should except the responsibility and be canned and fired on the spot and no pensions for all, being dismissed in total dereliction of duty to uphold the law, and exercising total lack of due diligence and any care and consideration for the public's welfare,

AND ITS BEEN SEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Protesting in America has always been a dangerous activity. Luckily there've always been Americans williing to risk it. But what really determines a police state is prisons. The USA has 5% of the worlds population, and 25% of it's prisoners. This is what happens to a nation that spends too little in social programs, the society becomes violent out of desperation. Don't let them fool ya, it's more expensive to have the largest police force / prison system in the world, than to have decent social programs! Those in control (no, not the government - the money) have a plan for us. They think they can make us desperately dependent on them, they use political fear rhetoric, while they slowly dismantle our government. I got your Super Congress right here! (guess where I'm grabbin')

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Absolute vile to say the least....

Yet they still get away with it, there was a video that some may remember about a protest in the UK, and a guy was walking past the police, (not even part of the protest) with his hands in his pockets and the police man shoved him from behind where the guy had fallen to the floor cracking his skull on the ground.

This man died due to this.

And the sad thing is, People wonder why no one trusts the police, politicians, and everyone of authority. Here is your proof that these people are no longer respected.
Here is your proof why these people are no longer trusted.

The only difference between modern day and old roman days is that these people hold battons rather than spears.
Although they will still gladly shoot you with water cannons, rubber bullets and use tear gas on the civilians that pay THEIR wages....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chewy1314
People wonder why no one trusts the police, politicians, and everyone of authority. Here is your proof that these people are no longer respected.
If no one trusts them, then who are those who wonder? Seriously though, I'd like to get real numbers on who's with us, who's against us, and who doesn't have a clue. Polls lie and miss demographics. Even gatherings are infiltrated by the opposition and onlookers. I get the feeling there are some enjoying our inability to get together. Occupy Oakland is beautiful in its outreach. I'm hoping the superficiality brought on by having to cater to so many mental health victims doesn't cloud their messages.
edit on 13-11-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
haha awesome! 99% the people and not 1 person stands up to the cops
so much for their "movement"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

MAKES me sick.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can't believe I just seen that. I am the type of person now, who will not tolerate a corrupted PEACE OFFICER's bullcrap. If one attacks me ever again, I will mess him up in the most dirtiest fashion possible - his family, his home, his well-being. Hell, i'll even ... do worse, but do they deserve worse? Maybe a public hanging... or just let him bare the harsh elements of The Canadian Rockies without clothes (he gets to wear panties, of course), tied to a post for EVERYONE to see, and his crimes listed in bold letters below his feet for all to read. ...Yeah.. Cops are going too far thesedays... and for a pay cheque? Un-fricken-believeable..

Sorry if two words in my post are breaking rules, a mod can edit it correctly, if need be.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

America is now coming very close if not already there to being a police state.

www.DemocracyNow.org - The Democracy Now! team rushed down to Zuccotti Park in the middle of the night to report on the police crackdown on Occupy Wall Street. We were there until the early hours of the morning, witnessing the arrests in the streets in Lower Manhattan and the dismantling of the encampment — and the hauling away protesters' belongings. "They can't pull one over our eyes. They can't put nothing in our eyes that's going to blind [us to] what's going on here. And the same goes for all the people who are out there," a protester told Democracy Now! after the police twice pepper-sprayed him in the face.

For the complete interview, read the transcript, download the podcast, and for additional Democracy Now! reports about the Occupy Wall Street movement, visit www.democracynow.org...
edit on 16-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

also in the UK you have police provacateurs running around in plain clothes, starting fights and cussing out officers, you can tell who they are they usually have a newspaper in their back pocket or some method of signalling to the officers, you see them talking with cops before dispersing into the crowd, and they stick together in little groups, usually older men in their 30s, 40s and 50s wearing like hipster clothes. then they just run into the mob and start pushing and shoving, giving the police an excuse to start attacking. only a matter of time before that tactic comes here. if you ever notice a police provacateur, make sure you expose them right away. peaceful til the very last. when they come to take your guns from your house, that is the sign. by then it may be too late though. the army is going to be on the streets now didntcha hear
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

LEOs with a bully mentality + an adversarial yet peaceful confrontation =
Quasi-Combat Tactics used against civilians without direct provocation

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
But somehow we still respect this criminals... when ina demonstration like that we shoudl all come together and go forward towards the police and kick them... what do we do? We juts stand there and get completely smashed...

I ahve seen this everywhere
We cant wait for the police to join.. it wont happen

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
But somehow we still respect this criminals... when ina demonstration like that we shoudl all come together and go forward towards the police and kick them... what do we do? We juts stand there and get completely smashed...

I ahve seen this everywhere i London!

We cant wait for the police to join.. it wont happen

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

That is so sad but I feel for the kid who is getting bullied I was bullied my whole life caused me to drop out of school and deal with no education schools really need to put a stop to this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join