It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a police state looks like...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The SS just had a job to do, so did the empirial army of Japan circa 1940's as did Gengis Khan's horde.
A man has a mind that he might use it to think and in doing so make himself and his environment a better place.
I think therefore i am.

So if you don't think what are you?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Is that a trailer full of handcuffs, or did ya just come from an All you can @#%$ brothel buffet?

seriously.... dude. you're doing it wrong.

man, I'm gonna dig up a vid and post a vid reply to that guy with this caption: "go git 'em cowboy!

sorry but that's just classic!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by spy66

The SS just had a job to do, so did the empirial army of Japan circa 1940's as did Gengis Khan's horde.
A man has a mind that he might use it to think and in doing so make himself and his environment a better place.
I think therefore i am.

So if you don't think what are you?

I was just stating why these cops do what they do. Its their job. Having their own opinion doesn't matter. They will attack the crowned if they are ordered to. It is as simple as that. We are thought to be very obedient sheep. Don't forget that. The once who dont think probably enjoy doing this to other people and probably don't even have to be told to.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Maybe if people wouldn’t put themselves in a situation where they’re going to get hurt, than this problem wouldn’t have occurred in the first place. “Violence begets violence”. Stop provoking, intimidating, threatening, throwing rocks/bottles, etc., etc., etc., and problem solved!

When a protester hits an officer in the head with a bottle or rock, do you pull the officer to the side and shelter him/her when he/she is hurt? I cannot find the video, but there was one where an officer got hit with a projectile by a protester. Everyone in the crowd yelled….”yeah, take that bitch, hit him again, go cry to momma, what a baby, etc..

You will have some bad officers, but NOT all of them are bad! Of course when you are in danger or hurt, you will call 911 for assistance. Maybe the police need to stop helping people. You can’t have it both ways! Very hypocritical…

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by ofhumandescent

When you mention slave labour you are actually talking about the malfunctioning of the system itself and not state terror, let that be clear.

Sure, we are all being spied upon and it is disgusting and worrisome. But it's not a police state (yet). In a police state this thread would not even be allowed.

There are many forms of policing including education health and welfare services. Surveilance can include 'allowing' sites such as this.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Who are these people? The cops I mean. Are they real?

They are real! Especially when you need their help when in danger!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I have a high regard for police. at least the ones where I live. So honestly, if i were to see a cop injured by an idiot with a bottle or something, you're damn right I'd help them to safety. I have no quarrels with cops that are doing their job. I'd probably be screaming at the moron who threw it something along the lines of "What the F$%^ is wrong with you?!!" and if it were the cop being the aggressor, I'd probably do the same in reverse. people are people right?

here's a story for you, it sums up how I feel about "better" cops....

One night, on my way home from work sick as a dog, I got pulled over for swerving. They asked me, by name (the cops know me and we are on good terms as are most people in our little "barely a city") and without asking for ID etc, what was wrong. And when i explained how sick I was, one of them drove me home- in my car- while the other followed. no ticket, no arrest. No "B.S.! you're drunk!" or "well we'll have to tow your car cause you can't drive".

THATs how the police should be everywhere. In my opinion anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

As another poster already mentioned; if this escalates, the people will result to mob rule, however ugly that may sound, and the cops are going to have their hands quite full when protesters begin showing up to rallies sporting gas masks, armor, and bludgeons of their own. No one wants it to go this direction

I would have to disagree. Many DO want to go in this direction. At least that is what I'm seeing from all the videos of protesters provoking, intimidating, threatening, throwing rocks/bottles, etc., etc., etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrael

here's a story for you, it sums up how I feel about "better" cops....

One night, on my way home from work sick as a dog, I got pulled over for swerving. They asked me, by name (the cops know me and we are on good terms as are most people in our little "barely a city") and without asking for ID etc, what was wrong. And when i explained how sick I was, one of them drove me home- in my car- while the other followed. no ticket, no arrest. No "B.S.! you're drunk!" or "well we'll have to tow your car cause you can't drive".

THATs how the police should be everywhere. In my opinion anyway.

It's obvious why you got the help you received. The cops knew you and were on good terms with you! Look, there's lots of good cops out there, but there's also a lot of aggressive morons who join the force just so they get to enjoy the power trip on any and every occasion. I've met good cops and bad cops. The problem is that cops see themselves as "the other", so it's hard for many of them to be on our side, because they're so busy -controlling- the situation.

There was a psychological experiment conducted on University students some time ago. The experiment took a group of students and divided them into "jailers" and "jailed". Some students had to stay behind bars while the other group guarded the jail. What do you think happened? The situation got so out of control, that they had to stop the experiment before it was over. The jailers became cruel to those behind the bars, even though they all knew that the people behind bars were only students and not guilty of anything at all. When you give people power, it magnifies their character and morals to an extreme. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Who are these people? The cops I mean. Are they real?

They are real! Especially when you need their help when in danger!

The cops don't so much help when you are in danger, but more often they turn up after the fact to clean up the mess. I know this from personal experience.

The number of times i have asked the police for help and been told that they can't/won't do anything untill i get hurt... seriously. it really isn't as black and white as you are trying to make out.

Infact they not only refused to help but told me if i do anything to prevent harm to myself before actually being hurt then they will arrest me!!

So i'm expected to get hurt first, THEN i'm allowed to ask for help or defend myself.

As useless as tit's on a bull for the most part, only good as a presence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Every country which is under the control of the banksters is technically a police state.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
yikes, things are getting real out there. These cops are totally out of line - keep the cameras rolling! Change is truly in the air.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm going to add a couple more things and then I'll be done with it.

The fact that OWS has been allowed to continue proves that it is having 0 effect on those being protested against. If it were, do you think the movement would still be there? Don't you think if they felt threatened by a bunch of people waving signs and signing petitions that have no legal validity that they would just remove all of you and be done with it? If OWS were a threat, OWS would have been stopped the first week. The police actions you see in this video are merely scare tactics to keep you afraid, to keep you peaceful and thus completely ineffective.

I find it fascinating that you will never hear a pro-non-violence protester talk about the labor rebellions in the late 1800's. Why? Because those rebellions WERE violent, and THEY WORKED to bring real change. Look up the term "redneck" and learn about the tactics used by coal miners and factory workers to gain better pay and working conditions. I promise you, most of the tactics were not peaceful, and they worked very well. And yet every time someone mentions taking militant action, the Ghandi shield comes out, and all anyone wants to talk about is Ghandi and his peaceful revolution, and Martin Luther King Jr. and the American civil rights movement.

The Indian revolution ended because Ghandi collaborated with the British to relinquish power to Indian leaders who were directly controlled by the British, allowing the British to remain in control with the illusion that India had been liberated. The American civil rights movement was a (relative) success because the situation was completely different, and the people making the decisions actually wanted African Americans to join the rest of society as fully taxable, employable people, because 10% of the country's population was unavailable for full exploitation. If this had not been the case, the movement would have failed, as OWS is doing now.

Despite 2+ months of protest, the banks and investment firms are still up to their old tricks. Wall Street is still destroying everyone but their own interests. The government is trying to push us into another war, politicians are still bought and payed for by corporate interests, and wages continue to decrease while CEO pay skyrockets. To be a successful movement, the movement must be a direct threat to those being protested against. This can come in many forms, some of which can indeed be done through non-violent means. All tactics must be used, however, and a total commitment to non-violence will gain nothing, as you can see now. OWS has failed because they are a threat to nobody. Sticks and stones, as the saying goes.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
~
The guys who stepped up in front of the women who
were being assaulted are heroes.

A BIG THANK-YOU to those who did and are
reading this.
Notice that the cowards (failed robots)
stopped hitting on the people when the men stepped up.

A police officer is someone who up-holds the laws.
These were NOT police officers !
A police officer is NOT a soldier who is paid to kill or
inflict punishment ! ! !
A true police officer is not brainless, but should
serve the people and up hold the laws, not goose-step
to commands.

Shame on America,
double shame > why is the government supporting
"fast and furious" ? ? ? ! ! !
yet are brutalizing
protesters on home land ? ? ?

Give a big credit to the protesters to keeping their composure
Seems the droids went after the women as a tactic, hoping to inflame a full riot.Good work in part of the
protesters in holding their composure.
The world needs to see this.

edit on 10/11/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I worked in a pig slaughterhouse years ago eviscerating them , this makes me want to do it all over again

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
aren't you allowed to hit back. isn't self defence to use force to stop a police officer from cracking your head open with a baton.

The Supreme court stated and UPHELD the right of the "Citizen" or lawful AMERICAN, to not only protect himself/herself but gave the okay to use deadly force AGAINST a police officer who acts outside reasonable force. If there was no need for this opfficer to attack this woman, the crowd should have pummled him to death!!!

I sincerely mean that. ANY policy enforcement officer who acts in such a fascist manner deserves what he gets. WE the people NEED to stand up AGAINST the use of force by using our own force to uphold peace. I do not go to these protests as I think they are ridiculous and I file my paperwork to shutdown the state from interefering in my private affairs, but were I to go and see this, I would not hesitate for a second to attack each officer and with all the force of my being. I would encourage the same from every innocent civilian.

What ever happened to the days of "one adam twelve" and the ways these officers acted,"yes sir" and "yes ma'am" is the way it should be, WE are their bosses. We pay their salaries, and for them to attack, unwarranted? Yea, that makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
THOSE #S...Seriously?What kind of cowards are they?A new breed i suppose...Jab me like that u bastards and see what happens...by the constitution the violant act was started by the police..therefor retaliation by those people would have been "IN THE GREEN"...But our Govt.are such bastards liars cowards and theives that the constitution deosnt even matter anymore..."SHOULD WE STAND FOR THIS?!?...I think NOT!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

Ahhhh you too? I say this all the time. There is something "non human" roaming among what we were to understand/conditioned to accept as humanity. Yes look like us, but they are no more human then dog's to cats. I have theories about origins but that is another topic for a different day on another part of ATS.

But there is an agenda unfolding and it is has now become blatantly obvious that "they live" in a sense like the film. Call me crazy but a long ongoing observation I have partaken in for years and personal experience..research and study. The war of Good and Evil has begun.

I see Snakes in a human costume imho

A peaceful solution will come to no fruition...not with them. The only way we will beat them is with tooth and nail. The instinct to survive in the medulla oblongata.. frankly and sadly kill or be killed ! Because they have every intention of killing us slowly but surely... as long as you remain a nice productive subordinate slave you may get to live under certain conditions.

Well that's not for me

edit on 10-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlv70
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if there are two different species roaming around this planet who happen to look the same on a superficial level.
I don't understand how you could beat someone else's daughter with a nightstick and then go home at the end of the day to your own kids.
What is going on in their minds that allows them to do these things and then live with their selves afterwards?

You need look no farther than ATS for examples of the establishment-sponsored slave mentality that allows one to justify these actions. I haven't read the whole thread yet but I'm betting a few people have come here to put it on display for us.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All I can say is the action taken by those police is deep seed hate! You can't have an moral conscious to continue to poke these people with batons. It really looked like a bee hive mentality. One cop starts it and the others follow without any kind of thought before they senselessly and repeatedly beat these people.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join