It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Takes Down Debate Poll Because Ron Paul Won

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't even pay attention to this crap from the MSM. They are irrelevant now.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So what do we expect to happen on election day... I can see the headlines now

"The US government had to shut down the voting booths because millions of Ron Paul supporters many first time voters swarmed the buildings causing the results to be skewed."

I can hear Bill now

'It's not fair to the other candidates some of these people have never voted a day in their life and now because a candidate they like is running they think they can jump in here and ruin it for us. You can't explain that!"
edit on 10-11-2011 by overratedpatriotism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
From CNBC:

An Open Letter to the Ron Paul Faithful

When a well-organized and committed "few" can throw the results of a system meant to reflect the sentiments of "the many," I get a little worried.

I totally agree. Now that we agree, let's put Ron Paul in the White House and get corporate flunkies out of the political system.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is proof that the US electoral process is rigged. MSM and others behind the scenes manipulate polls, give certain preferred candidates the coverage while shunning those who threatened the process. It is amazing the so many people can't see the system for what it is and continue to believe and support whatever the media feeds them.

Dr. Paul needs to be on the ballot and needs to have his voice heard. Hopefully he and his supporters will have enough money to put out some good campaign ads and those ads won't be somehow blocked.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We should find out who is Allen Wastler's superiors and flood them with calls/emails about how we feel about his "editing" practices.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
He's been saying the same thing for years and no one listens to him because they think he is 'cooky' and has a bad foreign policy. Only now that people are starting to wake the hell up are they realizing every single thing he says makes sense. When I watch the debates all I here is the same old crap, then RP states the plain truth of it. I think he is very brave to stand there and do what he does in the name of truth and real freedom.

Sad part is there are still so many people in denial. It's like the main stream WANTS to put a puppet presidential candidant up who will lose, kind of like McCain.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

The GOP establishment would rather have Obama in office than Ron Paul. The 2 party system is a scam. The blackout of Dr. Paul is so blatant, yet the media either doesn't think we're smart enough to see it, or, more likely just doesn't care that we see it. They've been owned for a long time now, we cannot expect the mainstream media to present us with anything other than state/corporatist propaganda.

Then you have trolls like the Walking Fox, and Tinfoil hat, who continue to spout the same lies, and exaggerated propaganda. As if Ron Paul could just come in and wave a wand and do away with the federal government completely to form an instant Libertarian utopia. He has made it completely clear that he has no intentions of trying to turn the country on it's ear, and immediately do away with social services, etc. He wants to stop the bleeding, and begin to steer us back to a course of sustainability and peace. He will not cut any services that aren't ready to be transitioned to a more efficient free market alternative. For a good example, look at Canada, who instead of a government run FAA, has Nav Canada which is privately owned and operated.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here's an MSNBC poll that I bet they wish they could take down...wonder why they haven't. Ron Paul is winning with 11,357 votes.

thelastword.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Quite simply it only matters if RP gets good polls. If someone else would get the same result they wouldn't bat an eyelid. They are saying "Only RP supporters can be organized and involved." which is pretty hilarious

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I absolutely agree with you
Makes me very sad that when good people try to make a real change, they stomp them down.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What really gets me is the so called conservative talk radio hosts, they refuse to mention Ron Paul in anything, they'll say something like "...in the latest poll Hermain Cain is in the lead with 28%, Mitt Romney in second with 22% and Newt Gingrich is making ground with 12% and Rick Perry is in a distant 5th...." They refuse to mention his name when I know in all the GOP POTUS candidate polls Ron Paul does quite well. If a caller says something about Ron Paul they quickly dismiss him and quickly change the subject.

It is obvious there is a conspiracy in all of the MSM to thwart Dr. Paul's presidential bid. I suppose they have to do everything in their power to make sure the nominee will be another puppet who will keep the same failing system in place.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here's an example of Mitt Romney's supporters doing the SAME thing they use as an excuse about us when we "game" the polls...

ultimitt.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I clearly see RP supporters are well organized and own the net. Pretty clear there.

He is popular amongst the young voter, first time voter, and folks desperate for a change from the norm.

Lets say he does get the biggest percentage of the Rep vote.

I have a question for the American audience.

Is there any way that TPTB can keep him off the ticket?

Is there there any way to check the results independently?

Could something like this cause a civil war within the USA?

I can sense people are getting pretty desperate in the USA, could this be a tipping point?

I hope not, but this whole thing with blacking him out makes me wonder if your whole system of elections is not 100% skewed.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

Last election, I hear the GOP establishment pulled all kinds of dirty tricks to block Ron Paul delegates from casting their votes. This time around his support is MUCH greater given everything that has taken place since then, and given his clear warnings over the past 30 years that it was coming. Also, social media has gotten much bigger. The GOP establishment will try and block him again, no doubt. But, they may not be as successful this time around. Most of the anti-Paul trolls are hanging their hats on 2008, but this time things are much different...

Could there be a civil war? I don't know, so far both establishment parties have been able to effectively co-opt grass roots movements that were supposed to transcend partisanship against the status quo, and carefully and gently move them into the arms of partisanship and the status quo.
edit on 10-11-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
isnt it ironic that an internet site took down a poll due to the internet prowess of there visitors.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If their poll showed 75% in favor of Obama or any liberal candidate they would have touted that as actual fact.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think Allen Wastler has missed something obvious when he mentioned, "Congratulations. You folks are obviously well-organized and feel strongly about your candidate and I can't help but admire that." LINK

The only thing 'well-organized' is the creation of suffering voters. "Hope" was the action word that won Obama's seat in the White House. I get the impression that Ron Paul is reeling in last term's disenchanted voters. It's ironic how the issues on the table now overshadow the "Republican" and "Democratic" selections.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lol take a good look at all your candidates, obviously Ron Paul will win.

I mean, you have Obama - myself being canadian and far from racist, I was happy to see him get a chance, but he failed at making any difference

Then you have Rick Perry - a racist redneck who talks like hes inbred.

Herman Cain - wether or not he sexually harrased anyone, his name is now to tainted to win.

And then you have some reality tv stars and a gay guy weve heard almost nothing about.

Seems kinda obvious who would win in a poll.

Than again Ron Paul wont actually make a difference, hes only one man. JFK tried to make a difference...

But, his message is honest and appeals to most, in the end though, its up to us to make the changes.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Here's an example of Mitt Romney's supporters doing the SAME thing they use as an excuse about us when we "game" the polls...

ultimitt.org...

I say we find a list of all these sites and forward them to all news agencies that are conducting polls where Ron Paul ISN'T winning and demand the polls be taken down!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I think we should reverse the polling process and not vote on a Ron Paul poll. Start flooding other candidates with poll votes and let it be known. Let's make a mockery of these online polls. If they are not good enough for Ron Paul, maybe they shouldn't be used at all. I bet if all the Ron Paul people voted for Rick Perry or Romney CNBC would report the numbers. Let's expose them and show them as hypocrits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join