It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Says He's Related to Dracula...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I didn't think it could get any better than this, but here it is:

The heir to the British throne says he is related to Vlad the Impaler, the cruel 15th-Century Romanian warlord who helped inspire Bram Stoker's 1897 vampire novel "Dracula."

AP Link
ABC News Link

Make of it what you will...

edit on 11/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Seen this before.
Interesting..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Awesome. I wonder if he'll admit to being a vampire as well? (not being sarcastic)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is a very interesting thing for him to say considering so much of European and British Royalty are all inter-related if one goes a bit out on the family trees. Hmmm.. What a colorful person to have in direct lineage. I don't know that I'd brag about it though. That was one evil guy judging by the no-kidding historic accounts of what Vlad did.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This fascinates me. I wonder how exactly they are related? Yeah, that may not be something to brag about but when you start talking to people you find that most are related to someone famous. I am related to Wild Bill Hickok. Which I found weird because a lot of my family on that side is native american.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

That explains the pale, pastey look, but how about an explaination for the huge ears & stupidity.

Vlad impaled people through the butt. I suppose the royal family has been doing this in a way to the British taxpayers for a very long time.

edit on 10-11-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It is well know that most or all of the Bilderburgs are totally crazy. This gives us an example about the why of one of them. When the truth gets out about the rest I am sure they haven't fallen far from the tree either.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am not condoning here but Vlad was responsible for saving Europe from the invading muslim army that had crossed the Danube and was quite litterally banging on the gates of Vienna. It is claimed that he once ate a meal amongst some of his victims, and once impaled twenty thousand muslim soldiers in one session. I do not see that this is physically possible for one man so one can only conclude that others must have hellped if this is factually accurate. What does seem to be factual is an approaching invading force came across its advanced party hanging out Vlad style (Impaled), and was so horrorfied they simply turned around, and headed home thereby avoiding further bloodshed. A unique take on the scarecrow,or scaremoor if you will.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

That explains the pale, pastey look, but how about an explaination for the huge ears & stupidity.

edit on 10-11-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Have you seen his Dad?

I rest my case!

edit on 10/11/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

top topics

join