It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Paterno Fired..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just saw this on CNBC as breaking news. Wow.. I wonder if he will be charged for not reporting this to the police.
Here is a link

aol.sportingnews.com...
edit on 9-11-2011 by ProfATS because: Added link

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

I thought Penn State was gonna give him until the end of the season and let him retire...oh well! Paterno, should have reported the alleged abuse to the police when he first heard it! Ten (10) year old boys
That's just awful...I hope Sandusky gets time if he's guilty
What a whacked out nut job he is and Paterno deserves whatever he gets.

Penn State looks like they want to riot right now...bunch of idiot kids!
edit on 11/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sweet! That guy was a total as*hole!

This situation is another example of "good ol' boys" standing up for each other.

He should be arrested for withholding the information from the police!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Authorities have not implicated Paterno nor Spanier. But the role they played in allowing an alleged sexual predator to remain free and uninhibited has been circled in ink. Read more: aol.sportingnews.com...

Full Story: aol.sportingnews.com...

I say let them burn and Shame on Paterno and the lot of them for knowing full well what sick and twisted acts were taking place right on Campus! Paterno had the power to stop it and did nothing, while young boys were assaulted under his very nose..screw him..he doesn't deserve a retirement..let him figure it out..TOUGH LUCK for him.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Education Department, which receives campus crime statistics from colleges and universities that receive federal financial aid, announced that it will investigate the school’s handling of the case involving former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky. Sandusky has been charged with 40 counts of sex crimes for allegedly assaulting eight young boys. Colleges are required by law, under the Cleary Act, to disclose crimes committed on campus. Read more: aol.sportingnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
GOOD!!!! He should have followed up when he saw the pedophile was still working there. And the bastard who caught the other coach in the act should be beaten to a bloody pulp for not being a MAN and putting a stop to that right then and there! I can't imagine walking in on a rape and then turning my back. I'm not the man I was in my 20's but I'd die to protect an innocent kid for an animal like that. This story really pisses me off!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I agree..this is one story that makes my blood boil..I hope the lot of them rot in Hell

Oh yeah and allow me to add one other thought.. I hope they all get sued up the A**...for MILLIONS..lets see how that feels!
edit on 9-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I agree..this is one story that makes my blood boil..I hope the lot of them rot in Hell

I wouldn't wish hell on my worst enemy. Rotting in jail is better imo. Prisoners could give him a lesson in what real sex abuse is.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Prisoners could give him a lesson in what real sex abuse is.

You know...your right...good idea I like it

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought it was crazy that he did not report it. There are certain things that you go to the police directly and not to your boss. I can see calling the boss to let them know that you are going to call the police, but even if they told me not to I cannot see how you would not.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Joe Paterno didn't kick Sandusky out in 1998, and thus enabled a known pedophile to stay around children. Joe Paterno facilitated an unsafe environment for kids, and allowed a pedophile to continue his charity with children. Joe Paterno acted within the guise of the law, but he betrayed the children by not reporting the event in 2002 to the police. It is not up to Joe Paterno to decide if the allegations were true, that is the job of the police. I can not believe the face of the University entirely betrayed children.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by itscocobaby

. Prisoners could give him a lesson in what real sex abuse is.

^^^ lol well said
edit on 9-11-2011 by ZerkerVirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good.

I tell you his head won't be the last to roll in this horrid affair. And he'll be lucky if he doesn't get any criminal charges. He also now has to worry about civil suits.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodhouse
Good.

I tell you his head won't be the last to roll in this horrid affair. And he'll be lucky if he doesn't get any criminal charges. He also now has to worry about civil suits.

That's hopefully not all he will have to worry about,those 10 year old kids won't be 10 year old kids forever,I hope that in 10 years time or so he gets them turning up on his doorstep.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ESPN is reporting rioting in State college, Pa since the firing of Joe Paterno.

new topics

top topics

join