It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry chances just flash crashed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And good RIDDANCE. That Bilderberger scumbag need to go away... as far as possible...

This Is The Moment Rick Perry's Presidential Chances Flash Crashed

1 minute 40 seconds into this clip is where Rick Perry's presidential chances flash crash. Literally. As the attached InTrade chart shows, the Perry presidential contract imploded from a prevailing level of about 9 by 60% to 3 in the span of milliseconds, and has since dead cat bounced to about a 50% decline.

The guy can't remember because it's not his idea, it's one of his masters idea to get votes. He never intended to do it, he's a stinking liar. The guy doesn't have convictions, he's just a money and votes whore.

Bye bye....

edit on 9-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Its more like ABOUT TIME rather than good riddance! that would of been more applicable the day he said he was running for the nomination!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
yeh perry really made a fool out of himself tonight. And he tried to brush it off. He reminded me so much of bush when he did that

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, he finally gave himself away. After watching that video, I also caught sight of this one and I think his combined gaffes will really discredit his campaign, hopefully to the point that he calls it quits.

Also, find it ironic that he looks to Ron Paul for answers in your video.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
For the impatient, please look for the 1:30 minute mark...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dear Lord, that was brutal.

I almost feel sorry for the guy... wait, no I don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Best part?

Ron Paul had to set him straight! And he actually looked at Ron to correct him...

The only one up on that stage that knows what is REALLY happening.

Go Ron!

Peace

edit on 9-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Best part?

Ron Paul had to set him straight!

The only one up on that stage that knows what is REALLY happening.

Go Ron!

Peace

Love that moment when he looks at Paul and is like 'HELP!'

Classic

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This made my night, I was about to hit the sack but decided to check in before I did .. I loved it, and him looking to Ron Paul just made me grin .. "There are 5" lol

Now if we could see the nail put in the coffin of Herman Cain's campaign

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OMG that was EPIC!
Oh help me Ron Paul Kenobi, you're my only hope!

All my employees here at work think I'm nutz I was laughing so hard!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

OMFG. ROFLMAO.

Give me just ONE person who has read the ideas of Ron Paul and can easily name three, and I'll take that person for President over that complete idiot Perry. If he is so pressured just to be on a stage that he can't remember something that simple, we're gonna trust him with the nuclear football?

Right.

Bye Bye. You are toast Perry. Next lifetime maybe, not this one.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
YES!!!

That was awesome!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He made eye contact with Ron Paul and swoosh, Paul uses his jedi mind tricks and sucks Perry's thoughts out into the ether. One of the most magical things I've ever watched,

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
He made eye contact with Ron Paul and swoosh, Paul uses his jedi mind tricks and sucks Perry's thoughts out into the ether. One of the most magical things I've ever watched,

Lol.

But umm, no. Perry was stumbling already long before he ever looked at Paul. Although the smirk and obvious amusement Paul was enjoying may have further choked him.

Best clip of year!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The guy could not run Texas at all, I got outta Texas as soon as i caught on to Perry, He says nuclear like nukular.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I was waiting on Ron Paul to give him the third, but I think he enjoyed this spectacle as much as we have!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Did I just see Perry trying to cheat off the smart kid?! And did he really blindly repeat a wrong answer?! I can't stop laughing at this. I think this is the actual moment they meant to break to the emergency testing, or maybe should have been. Remember that time Perry stuck his finger in Paul's face? Probably shouldn't have done that. This has got to be the worst performance I've ever seen from a candidate on a debate. Kind of hard to beat your opponent when you look to him for answers. Love it.
edit on 9-11-2011 by notquiteright because: repitition

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That was an Epic Failure

Rick Perry...

ETA:
SnF OP
edit on 11/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You all are being mean.

Atleast his gaffee is an honest one, whereas Cain's is regarding sexual harassment, Bachman's gaffee's deserve to be in a league of there own, etc.

(wowsers, if this is all the repubs have Obama will sweep the election with no sweat lol)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Awwww come on...this is fun. Perry really is a dumbass and Herman Cain has no chance in hell now

edit on 11/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join