It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Bill Cooper said about "New Age Religion". Just how credible was he?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've only been into this stuff for less than a year, now, so I'm really not as "informed" as most of you probably are. Bill Cooper is new to me. Several months ago, all of this was new to me. I've only ever heard the name "Illuminati" on a few occasions, and the name never really meant much to me then. But I've always had a bit of conspiracy theorist in me. I don't know why that is...

I started looking into this stuff about 9 months ago, more or less. It all started with Stanley Fulham and the "UFOs" over New York on October 13, 2010. That is what sparked my interest, and it led from one topic to another. But I guess at best, my "education" is muddied and I am now left more confused than when I started.

So, anyway, I had been reading a lot of "channeled" messages. I'm sure most of you are aware of messages from "SaLuSa" (maybe the most popular one now), and people like Sheldan Nidle. They all pretty much say the same thing. Nice messages about how soon, all our problems and hardships will be over, and life will be so great, because aliens will land and give us their technology and free us from the evil cabal (or, as they call them in these messages, "The Dark Ones")... yeah, it's a nice thought. But I never really believed it, even though I wanted to. It's just too hard to believe. And I'm sure that most of you are just as annoyed by these messages as I am, for one reason: They talk, and they talk, and they talk... but they never deliver. And for how long have they been saying these things? Apparently, even longer than I realized. All the way back into the late 90s, at the very least. And who knows? Maybe even before that. So what's it all about? Attention? Money? A cruel prank to give false hope? And I won't even get into "NESARA". And Saint Germaine. Ha! At the time, when I was new to it all, it sounded so good. Now, it sounds like something written on the walls of an insane asylum.

But then today, I stumble across this video. It's Bill Cooper, talking about New Age Religion, and how it's all really the Illuminati, in disguise. Imagine that... all these channeled messages that say things, "The Dark Ones are losing their power," and, "Soon you will be free of the Dark Ones." When all along, it IS the Dark Ones, lulling us into a New Age ONE RELIGION.

Of course, I won't let myself get carried away, here. I don't think I believe in much of anything, anymore. Lately I've been feeling drained of all hope and faith. There are too many voices out there shouting, "Listen to me! I know the REAL truth!" But it has become too overwhelming. So... I'm on my last legs, and I ask you, what do you think? And maybe someone will give me some truth. I rather doubt it. But it should be interesting to hear, and what else is there? Hell if I know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There are a lot of good thing's about new age religions and such. Some of it may be bull and some of it may not be. The best advice i can give you my friend is to use your discretion, read and investigate and use your inner feeling's as a guide.........

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
There are a lot of good thing's about new age religions and such. Some of it may be bull and some of it may not be. The best advice i can give you my friend is to use your discretion, read and investigate and use your inner feeling's as a guide.........

Yes, I hear that a lot. But I don't have "inner feelings". Just confusion. The only "inner feeling" I know that I have, 100%, is compassion. That's it.

But maybe the goal is to confuse us and make us doubt, until we lose our minds. I know I am on the verge.

link   
Don't go believing something just cause someone told you something. Go research and come up with your own answers

link   
The new age, UFOs etc is all a demonic deception. Nothing good will come of it. My attitude is not popular on ATS. ATS is greatly used to spread the new age deception.

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I've only been into this stuff for less than a year, now, so I'm really not as "informed" as most of you probably are. Bill Cooper is new to me. Several months ago, all of this was new to me. I've only ever heard the name "Illuminati" on a few occasions, and the name never really meant much to me then. But I've always had a bit of conspiracy theorist in me. I don't know why that is...

I started looking into this stuff about 9 months ago, more or less. It all started with Stanley Fulham and the "UFOs" over New York on October 13, 2010. That is what sparked my interest, and it led from one topic to another. But I guess at best, my "education" is muddied and I am now left more confused than when I started.

So, anyway, I had been reading a lot of "channeled" messages. I'm sure most of you are aware of messages from "SaLuSa" (maybe the most popular one now), and people like Sheldan Nidle. They all pretty much say the same thing. Nice messages about how soon, all our problems and hardships will be over, and life will be so great, because aliens will land and give us their technology and free us from the evil cabal (or, as they call them in these messages, "The Dark Ones")... yeah, it's a nice thought. But I never really believed it, even though I wanted to. It's just too hard to believe. And I'm sure that most of you are just as annoyed by these messages as I am, for one reason: They talk, and they talk, and they talk... but they never deliver. And for how long have they been saying these things? Apparently, even longer than I realized. All the way back into the late 90s, at the very least. And who knows? Maybe even before that. So what's it all about? Attention? Money? A cruel prank to give false hope? And I won't even get into "NESARA". And Saint Germaine. Ha! At the time, when I was new to it all, it sounded so good. Now, it sounds like something written on the walls of an insane asylum.

But then today, I stumble across this video. It's Bill Cooper, talking about New Age Religion, and how it's all really the Illuminati, in disguise. Imagine that... all these channeled messages that say things, "The Dark Ones are losing their power," and, "Soon you will be free of the Dark Ones." When all along, it IS the Dark Ones, lulling us into a New Age ONE RELIGION.

Of course, I won't let myself get carried away, here. I don't think I believe in much of anything, anymore. Lately I've been feeling drained of all hope and faith. There are too many voices out there shouting, "Listen to me! I know the REAL truth!" But it has become too overwhelming. So... I'm on my last legs, and I ask you, what do you think? And maybe someone will give me some truth. I rather doubt it. But it should be interesting to hear, and what else is there? Hell if I know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Don't go believing something just cause someone told you something. Go research and come up with your own answers

Therein lies the joke. The only thing to research is the word of others. He says, she says. The Illuminati has done a thorough job to cloud everything, so there is no truth to find. It's like Chinese finger cuffs that eat your arms.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

All this mojo new age stuff is a load of crock in my books. You know the saying "If it sounds too good to be true....".

Bill Cooper is quite a character....just look up Iron Mountain....interesting reading and most of it has either come true or is coming true.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

All this mojo new age stuff is a load of crock in my books. You know the saying "If it sounds too good to be true....".

Bill Cooper is quite a character....just look up Iron Mountain....interesting reading and most of it has either come true or is coming true.

Well, now, that's why I asked. But I've found a lot of rantings of people calling Bill Cooper a fraud, as well. But, he was right about September 11, 2001. So, there's the rub.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hello slightly confused person,

Mate.. your gut instinct with Channelers is correct... when a person is really allowing another being to use their body to 'channel'.. there is a distinct energy pattern that can be seen. 99% of the one's I've seen on You Tube, or at spiritual churches, etc, are Fakers through and through. It's sad but that's the truth of it.

So ignore all the channeling garbage that's out there to begin with.

There is an agenda in play to convince people not to embark on the road less travelled to Knowing Yourself.

The New Age INdustry is not about teaching people how to become the great soul that they are while here in the flesh.... which it was about when it first began in the late 60's. Today it has followed the same path as all other human endeavours towards Greed and Unbalanced Ego. Sadly this is the truth of it... it is about Money and Who thinks they are the best at it.. and keeping their Followers.. well, Following.

So you won't find much of any real use in the New Age Industry that will assist you to awaken to your own higher self.

Mainstream religions likewise do nothing to bring you to that same point of awareness in a short timeframe.. instead they are similar to the New Age Industry in that they want you to Follow and not ask questions that cannot be answered by those within it's own Belief-System Limitations.

"Why is this so?", you may ask.

And the answer is surprisingly simple.. if more people found their own way to 'God's Light'... "Communion".. 'Enlightenment'.. call it what you want... then the Faiths would lose their abillity to Control their Followers.. and hence they would lose lots of Money and Power over others... which none of the Faiths wish to see happen.

This new agenda is another of the same style...only this time it is focusing on New Age as being the Evil thing aso that you do not look that way.. and do not find your way through it to your own Awakening.

It's a bit like the ants in that kids movie Antz.. all under control of a few who are in fear of losing their own power and control over the population. Same thing applies in Governments and those few at the top of the human tree who have control and power over us.

There is only one way I know of that can quickly bring you into more focus and awareness and that is practicing very simple methods to experience your own higher-self.. the Soul you are. To do this means you must ignore all Beliefs.. all Concepts, all your Indoctrinations and thoughts of what could and should be.. all of these things are Limitations to what you can experience of the bigger picture reality.

Further info is free on my own website in my signature space. If you have further questions you can email me through my website.

Be well and good luck on your journey.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I love your refreshing truths. What more can I add but to say welcome, it will be great to read what you discover.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'd say William Cooper was one of the people who got more then 50 percent of this so called conspiracy correct the others are Fritz springmeier Ted Gunderson and Zeph Daniel, i'd say to google those names i just gave you and have fun in learning how deep the rabbit hole gos, pretty deep my brother.

edit on 10-11-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Your compassion will teach you, be guided by that and the other thing's will come in time!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If this is the same guy that wrote "Behold a Pale Horse" then he is a hoaxer and a disinformation agent. He later said (his own words) that everything he wrote in that book was a disinformation campaign.

join