It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O Reilly Pays For His Actions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Listen I strongly doubt over 60% of the posters even read the book, so that is borderline defamation
This could completely blowback on the blowback project

I don't like it and as you may know i'm a HUGE Ron Paul Fan!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Really, I have not read the book, but I think a lot of those comments were from people who truly read the book and did not like it, not just people wanting to get even with Billy O.

Im sure the book was like everything else that comes out of his noise hole, B.S.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey Tupak, where can I get my pitchfork?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't know how I feel about this I don't completely agree with this tactic An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

But Bill O'Reilly isn't just "entertaining" people. He's using his celebrity status to manipulate American politics in a way that will be detrimental to us all. He needs to be put in his place because too many Americans look to people like him for their opinions. This isn't about revenge, Modern....it's about fighting a corrupt system who's puppets are trying to keep a good man out. All bets are off. The time for playing fair is over. Ron Paul has played fair his whole career. God bless him for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

Well, I'll put it this way: When Ron Paul loses, O'reilly is still on TV and everyone whining is getting ready to vote for Romney, well then you can eat your crow, mmmkay?

It's going to go down just like I stated.

@Tupac

It's pretty obvious that seeing a book with a 2 star rating, no matter who the author, will make a person have second thoughts about buying it.

O'reilly's fanbase is going to buy that pook no matter what Paul's fan's think about it. If anything you are just going to make people more apt to buy it since they will wonder what all the fuss is about. It's a tried and true tactic.

I don't, but just like I said, there are millions that do and truly believe that it's an honest and unbiased news agency. That's dishonest, because they push propaganda. Sure, that's the reality, but it's a reality that unfortunately many are blind to.

And? It's their fault for not doing the research. I feel no pity for them.

I really doubt amazon's going to delete all of the one star reviews. Some of the more obvious ones like "Bill sucks! Ron Paul 2012!" will likely get deleted, but lots of them pretend to be honest book reviews.

No, they will. This has all been done before. Amazon deleted the reviews the last time Ron Paul's fans got mad and assaulted someone's book reviews.

Many of you seem unable to realize the futility of your actions because you are so invested in Ron Paul. Paul won't win. It's most likely going to be Romeny and the conservative vote will be split with a third party. And if Paul gets even close to winning the GOP overlords will just hack the black boxes like they did to get Shrub elected.

And the moral of the story? Stop trying to work in a corrupt system. You will never win a rigged game.
edit on 10-11-2011 by antonia because: rawr

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Many of you seem unable to realize the futility of your actions because you are so invested in Ron Paul. Paul won't win. It's most likely going to be Romeny and the conservative vote will be split with a third party. And if Paul gets even close to winning the GOP overlords will just hack the black boxes like they did to get Shrub elected.

Mmmmm....let's see....how can I put this.........

Shut your yap. We're tired of hearing that malarkey.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

What better way to know their agenda than to watch their news?
Truer words have never been spoken.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by antonia

Mmmmm....let's see....how can I put this.........

Shut your yap. We're tired of hearing that malarkey.

And I'm tired of Paul fans who can't accept reality. Mmm, makes me want to go right out and vote for the man.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

O'reilly's fanbase is going to buy that pook no matter what Paul's fan's think about it. If anything you are just going to make people more apt to buy it since they will wonder what all the fuss is about. It's a tried and true tactic.
We'll have to agree to disagree here. I think no matter how much you admire O Reilly (which makes me shudder to think about...lol), seeing a terrible rating like that will give you second thoughts about reading the book. Although it wouldn't suprise me to see O Reilly spin it and say something like "I had all 5 star ratings, but these guys intentionally messed it up! This is a 5 star book!"

And? It's their fault for not doing the research. I feel no pity for them.
You should feel pity for the country, because it's populated by more people that accept what the mainstream media feeds them than those who are aware of the corporate medias agenda.

No, they will. This has all been done before. Amazon deleted the reviews the last time Ron Paul's fans got mad and assaulted someone's book reviews.
Ah well it will be fun while it lasts.

Many of you seem unable to realize the futility of your actions because you are so invested in Ron Paul. Paul won't win.
Now you're starting to sound like somebody who watches too much MSM

It's most likely going to be Romeny and the conservative vote will be split with a third party. And if Paul gets even close to winning the GOP overlords will just hack the black boxes like they did to get Shrub elected.
Good point, he has lots of different forces fighting against him, the media and the electronic voting system probably being the biggest ones.

And the moral of the story? Stop trying to work in a corrupt system. You will never win a rigged game.
I wish there was a slow clap emoticon lol. So what dude, if people support Paul because he truly looks out for the people and has beneficial ideas that the other mainstream candidates don't have, let them support him. If you think he's going to lose, fine, go sit in a dark corner and accept defeat.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by antonia

I wish there was a slow clap emoticon lol. So what dude, if people support Paul because he truly looks out for the people and has beneficial ideas that the other mainstream candidates don't have, let them support him. If you think he's going to lose, fine, go sit in a dark corner and accept defeat.

So your response is essentially "Shut up because I don't like your opinion". Despite claims to the contrary everyone is allowed to voice an opinion around here. Ron Paul not winning isn't the end of the world, in truth it's a sign of arrogance among his supporters to proclaim he is going to save us all. I'm not telling you that you can't support him. I'm simply stating a few facts you just don't like-You won't bring O'reilly down with this stunt (and no, I don't like the guy and I don't watch fox news) and Paul won't win.

I'm outie like a belly button now. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The reason RP will NEVER win an election is because he's too unpredictable. That makes it a bit harder for corporate sponsors and interest groups to control the candidate and use him as a puppet...which is pretty much how US politics work nowadays. The sad part is, he makes statements that are sound in the minds of lots of people. I'm probably closest to a progressive if you want to put a label on me, and even I admit RP's right when it comes to some stuff...sadly he spazzes out a lot and then destroys those common sense statements with some ludacris nonsense.

Voting for him is like voting for a pet monkey on '___'. Sure, it's cute, and the girls love how it plays around...but sometimes it swallows a pill and covers the entire flat in # before tearing up your favorite teddybear

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
...I'm probably closest to a progressive...pet monkey on '___'...

The fact that he appeals to both progressives and conservatives is one of his strengths. But I think it could be a weakness for getting elected. Without the partisan bickering, the citizens could actually band together and assert their God-given rights or revolt or something. Can't have that.

Love the monkey analogy, though.

p.s. I meant to quote the relevant bits of your post, didn't mean to imply that you are a progressive monkey on '___'.
edit on 11/10/11 by AnonymousCitizen because: courtesy explanation of quotation used out of context

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

bravo Mr Bill.... bravo

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters have shown their true colors....A bunch of whiny little infants who if they don"t get their way will annoy you till they do...

Learn to deal..HE WILL NOT WIN AND WILL NEVER..most Americans know better...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was posting on his Facebook page for a few hours a couple nights ago. I think I've been banned, I am no longer able to post anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The reason RP will NEVER win an election is because he's too unpredictable.

That is false. He has been the most consistent politician for years. He has never lied nor backtracked.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
This is an email I sent to his address, I wonder if he will ever get it?

Hey Bill,

I am one of many who don't waste my time watching your program but came to your site to vote for who I want for President. It is people like you, (I can't call you a journalist because your not!) who are one of the major problems with this country today. You cannot even conduct a fair poll! Just because I choose not to subscribe to your # show, does not make my vote any less real! You just refuse to realize that Ron Paul has a large following, and like the rest of the smucks out there that are suppose to be unbiased reporters, you keep trying to smother any positive news the man gets! Well I got news for you, when the voting fraud is discovered and riots break out, (and they will) I hope the Major media, and people like you, are personally sought out and held accountable for all your Fascist lies. I don't know about anyone else, but as for me, I would make it one of my first priorities! People are frustrated, we have no where to seek justice any longer, and the whole system is corrupt. But yet you pull # like this, and disqualified the real winner because he does not fit into your agenda. It is like rubbing it in our face! Keep it up Bill and maybe you will find the protest right out side the front door of your lovely home.

You didn't keep it pithy.

FAIL

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

By "unpredictable" I meant he doesn't follow clear party lines. He has some progressive views, some conservative views, and a ton of just plain weird views

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

By "unpredictable" I meant he doesn't follow clear party lines. He has some progressive views, some conservative views, and a ton of just plain weird views

I suppose Libertarian views would be frightening and strange compared to the views held by Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

I suppose Libertarian views would be frightening and strange compared to the views held by Democrats and Republicans.

Not frightening, they simply don't make sense in a lot of cases

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join