It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu: IRAN Nuke 'Confirmed' in Report as done for IRAQ 'WMD's: US/Israel Military Strikes Imm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
now where oh where have we seen this skit before??

while IAEA report has not found a gram of military uranium in Iran:

www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

US, UK & UN blatantly fabricate IAEA report conclusions:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TPTB could tell the same lies over and over again and it won't matter. As long as some still believe in their leaders, they get away with it. It's actually one of the greatest insults to us today.

We know they're lying, they know they're lying but they just keep on going because they know there is nothing we can do about it. It's just the 'Official' story that needs to get printed by the MSM so that it's in our faces again.

"Watch this. We'll use the same BS as we did in IRAQ with a little twist of Libya thrown in. So now we have Iran and there's nothing our sheeple can do. They'll get mad and we'll just keep on throwing lies onto the pile until we go in and attack again."

"They know we're liars but F##k 'em! We own them and they'll do whatever we tell them to do!"

Why try coming up with another story when the first one worked so well?

edit on 9-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by ignant

Saw it on Focks News earlier today , what a joke. Dude says the US needs to step up and take action and at the same time not piss China off, well good luck with that. We have to know by now the US will start another war. I am no prophet but I think we are about to witness WW3 , all jokes aside, the US is doing a pisspoor job at establishing world peace. How come there isn't as much effort helping 3rd world countries as there is destroying and taking over the Middle East, Jesus Christ, is America Babylon or what? I am almost to the point of saying screw it, ignorance is bliss, never watching MSM and saying goodbye to ATS, this happened to me before and I am get too caught up in this bull, not to mention seeing whatevertrails in the sky tonite, 3 that made a Z above my job, Holy # I am gonna lose my mind. I am done. Sorry if I am disrespectful OP, great post. Bye for now ATS. God bless you all, and I mean that. Peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ummm every news source ive seen tonight has besacially said that there would be no new sanctions or mild ones at best. No militay activity yadda yadda yadda. Obama doesnt want a war, he wants re-elected. Israel has said they will wait on sanctions. There will be no attack get it through your heads!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe

I am almost to the point of saying screw it, ignorance is bliss, never watching MSM and saying goodbye to ATS, this happened to me before and I am get too caught up in this bull, not to mention seeing whatevertrails in the sky tonite, 3 that made a Z above my job, Holy # I am gonna lose my mind. I am done. Sorry if I am disrespectful OP, great post. Bye for now ATS. God bless you all, and I mean that. Peace.

It's been a great 3 weeks.

Best of luck!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why can't Iran have nukes? Every other muslim country over there has them, even Pakistan has them. North Korea has been aiding them, and North Korea has them and Iran has Oil. Millions of dollars in oil for millions of dollars worth of nuclear missles. Lets not forget Russia was helping them off and on too and Russia has been known to sell their nuclear arsenal to the highest bidder.

People just don't think. Personally i don't give a damn if they have nukes, we will just do to them what we do to Russia and North Korea and China and everyone else. Israel doesn't hold a monopoly on the Samson Initiative. Every nation that has nukes has the option of taking everyone else to hell with them. After all if youre going to hell why go alone (this is how Satan thinks)?
edit on 9-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
no ground troops in Libya?

oh, thats NATO. ohhh.

tell me another!

top topics

join