It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Saw this video on Ebaums world. I'm not sure if it's been introduced to the community yet but here is the video link.

I don't know how to embed so forgive me.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

I thought that for sure it was another fighter aircraft that the jet ends up passing, but when you watch the craft pass behind the fighter jet, it disappears before it gets to the end of the left fin.

What do you guys and girls think?

Imma say it's up in the air.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
you can get all the info you need from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's on the first page so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.... oh wait.... lol

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think it's a fake (CGI)...reason being that how the object "fades out" looks suspicious to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

See, I'm kinda thinking the same thought, but I'm not a video expert or have the programs that could analyze it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Its a clip from a documentary

edit on 9-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Thanks, I didn't know it was already posted. Appreciate the headsup. Mods can go ahead and delete this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
my first thought is that it looked like a harrier jumpjet, with the closing speeds of the 2 planes id guess the camera couldnt cope, making it look a bit strange.

link   
I saw the title to this earlier "Fighter Pilot spots UFO" but didn't bother checking it out. But lemme ask this: is it customary to have the camera facing the pilot? What's the purpose of that? Wouldn't it be more advantageous if not, entertaining to have it pointing outward?

I don't know. I never got any warm and fuzzy feelings with these 30-second clips.

link   
It's a jet passing at very high speed.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A documentary. Well there ya have it!

Case solved. CGI film maker should do 50 hours of community service as punishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's all explained right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

speed would lean more to f-16

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NebulaZero
What do you guys and girls think?

Imma say it's up in the air.

I'm gonna say it's a computer enhancement.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NebulaZero

People....when in doubt remember what the government would tell you. Venus or swamp gas. They know and would never, ever deceive us !!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
How many times has this video been debunked now?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrimm
How many times has this video been debunked now?

Debunking the video will not prevent it popping up again in a few months (or even days)...

Heck, there are some videos that I debunked years ago that still pop up every few months. Sometimes I repost the information debunking the video, sometimes I don't see any point putting in any time and effort in relation to the same video...

To be fair to the people that post the videos, it can sometimes be hard to find previous relevant threads relating to a photo or video because titles and keywords can change. This is an issues I attempted to address in the proposal I made in the thread at the link below:
Youtube : Lots of plonkers on here recently

In that thread, I made the following points:

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

(1) When posting a Youtube video on ATS, if the exact title of the video as stated on Youtube is included in the accompanying description of the video then it will be MUCH easier to find the discussion of that video in the future.

(2) When posting a Youtube video on ATS, if it is accompanied by a statement that the poster has done (at least) a search of ATS for the exact title of that video then this would show that the poster has at least put a tiny bit of effort into checking to see if there has been any previous discussion of the video.

edit on 10-11-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

join