It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Safety Policy for Directed Energy Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No tlooking to argue this but merely bring it into the open here as some mention within a theory cited D.E.W.s and thought since some doubted their very existence. This serves at the very least to prove they do exist.

Looking forward to comments since I'm rather new to the DEW theorys. Have a good one.....

Source here / PDF
edit on 11/9/2011 by Humint1 because: Correct title

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

These are not conventional weapons, I imagine. It seems like they would be extremely noisy and for use on concentrated areas with a very large weapon. I appreciate the intent, but this may not be a plausible theory yet. We'd have to know what signs to look for as a result of a DEW and if they were sufficiently advanced enough on 9/11, and why they would have been used at all, had they existed.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Did you notice the date....?

I say no

The date of the publication is October 2011 - more than 10 years after September 11

Prove that such weapons exist now never mind on September 2001

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Humint1

Did you notice the date....?

I say no

The date of the publication is October 2011 - more than 10 years after September 11

Prove that such weapons exist now never mind on September 2001

There's no doubt that such weapons existed ten years ago, but just like any technology, they were likely bulkier and harder to implement. It also depends on the demand for technological improvement in that area. Any movement attempting to prove their use would have to come up with at least a small shred of evidence that supports it. At the moment, that evidence is at zero.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

The DEW includes lasers. These certainly existed in 2001 but buildings wouldn't suddenly collapse from a sattelite laser impact.

new topics

top topics

join