It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dulce story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Hi Daz Smith at crowdedskies...

Greetings, and congratulations for your site. It has a lot of interesting material.

However, I´d like to make a clearance about something you have on your website, and that's unfortunately false.

I'm a sort of "spokesman" for one of the prime investigators of the Dulce Base enigma. He saw the page about dulce and the supposed video of the base, and here's a fragment of what he told me...

"Some people were interviewed about DULCE for a Prime time UFO Special for NIPPON TV , in JAPAN.
They video taped DRAWINGS "Ann West" made of the 6 minute video tape of the Dulce Facility with no dialogue and the Still Photos. These were DRAWINGS, that she made. They were shown to the Japanese Investigators." (The drawings YOU have in the page, and without any doubt ARE authentic)

"The Japanese went to the expense of making MODELS, based on the Drawings, and produced a "grainy" video of the small Models and used to illustrate the Interview on the TV Special (over 10 years ago).
Later...Assholes, cut these sections out of the Japanese TV program, when the Program's Video was sold in Japanese Video Stores.
Then, someone said it was the REAL Dulce Video and tried to sell it to make themselves Money."

So guys, that video is NOT authentic, because the real video is missing and no one knows where it is. And everyone who once had a copy of it is dead already, or at least with a death-silence-sentence. ¿Please, would you correct that little mistake?

Thanks a lot.
xxxx

www.crowdedskies.com...

This is that this video is FROM DOCUMENTARY (not the real! - however I want to see the Japanese show because this looks like the poor quality of the first color cameras like from decades ago and a documentary would be recreating it with crystal picture). Ok screw the video, let's go on:

Instead, I have something better to give you... and you can upload it to the page of course...

I send you the ONLY photography that survived the Dulce Papers incident (the other pictures were retrieved by the military, disappearing their holders too)... so it's quite possible that all the pictures were lost forever... all but one...

(NOTE by me, Imtor, this picture)

This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Blood lab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar.

That's everything I can give you as a fact. Please post it, spread it. Don't let the shadows cover this awful and inhuman reality...

Thanks.

P.S. the original dulce papers including the original pictures, tapes, drawings and flash-gun among other things are lost. The few investigators that know where they are, have tried to recover them but as they reach the approximate site, they're pursuited by the black forces and always have to retreat.

xxx

Why would a guy come and say this is correct, the video is not? Why wouldn't he just say all is fake if his job is to disinform/if all is really fake, or not even come at all and not even mention that the video is just part of a documentary?

Obviously the guy knows something, least of all its existence.. so I'd rather listen to that than you Gariac, who are you really? Just an amateur researcher, not an employee, not anyone to care about. See? I'm not your average 'believe everything on the net', these are filtered pictures out of all that exists about Dulce

If you or anyone else here still don't get it, I'm really done, I don't have anything more to add about the Dulce base. Just dont forget - you should be THANKFUL even this exists because with keeping secret at all costs, you won't be able to knock on the door, you won't find anything else and this is the point of being secret. You want solid proof, like become a tourist attraction like A51... it won't happen or they will move what they have to hide again (now say again how silly it is to think that when one places becomes too observed, they'd rather move their secret stuff from it)
edit on 3-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY
reply to post by RKWWWW

I would love to hear what you came up with regarding asking your friend. Interesting what the locals had to say as well, but again, I'm on the fense as to what I believe. A lot of the claims are rather outlandish, however, that certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There just might be something there!

OK, here is what I found out from the radio tech who maintains the radio repeater on Archuleta Mesa. First some background on the guy. He is about 45 years of age. He was born in San Juan County, New Mexico and has lived here all his life. He has worked as a radio tech his entire adult life. He is an avid hunter and outdoorsman.

The repeater he maintains on Archuleta Mesa is the latest of many radio repeaters/towers installed on the mesa. It has been there less than three months. Besides the FCC permit, a permit from the Jicarilla Apache Nation was needed to install the repeater. The power for the repeater is furnished by Jemez Electric Co., the same entity that supplies power to the town of Dulce. He was involved with every phase of the project, from the permitting to the construction. During the final phase of construction he and his assistant stayed in Dulce at the motel for 2 days rather than driving back to the shop an hour away. The mesa was accessed by existing roads. That then, is the biggest part of the information I got from him that pertains to that specific repeater.

I also asked him many general questions about the mesa. There is a cell phone tower on the mesa that is owned by Alltel. To those who don't know, Alltel is a cell phone service provider like Sprint, At&T, Verizon, etc. There are three micro-wave towers on the mesa. One is owned by the State of New Mexico. The Sheriff's office has two repeaters on the mesa. Power for all these sites is from Jemez Electric. Access to these sites is the existing roads.

About ten years ago this radio tech was working for a company that was contracted to maintain the Sheriff's repeaters. He was on the mesa many times in the course of work. Once, in the fall of the year, the repeater went down, and because the roads were wet and sloppy, he was flown in by helicopter. On board were him, the Sheriff, and of course the pilot. After he was done with his work they flew back and forth above the mesa and counted elk. Naturally I was all over that bit of info asking him if he saw anything unusual. Nope.

I kept returning to the topic of Archuleta Mesa whilst trying not to look too obvious, hoping to get out of him everything I could. At the end of our business he said, "did you know there is supposed to be UFO's in the Dulce area?". I said no. He said, "me neither". I asked where did you here this? "From the lady at the front desk at the motel in Dulce" ( this would be the same motel that hosted the recent convention organized by Norio Hayakawa). I asked him if he had ever seen a UFO in Dulce or anything unusual. He said no.

When we finished installing my new radio and antenna, we used his Archuleta Mesa repeater to test the radio. I can now say truthfully that I have contacted the infamous Archuleta Mesa by radio!

After he left I confirmed that there were indeed several radio towers on the mesa permitted by the FCC. I also located the "n-numbers" for the helicopter, confirming the tribe ownership. I also confirmed the Jemez Electric has power on the mesa. I can furnish those links on request.

So in conclusion, apparently Archuleta Mesa has many more roads and activity than I previously thought. There is power there. The Tribe patrols the mesa from the air and accesses the mesa by 'copter when weather doesn't allow access by road.

edit on 3-12-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Let's take the side of a skeptic this time. So just because there is activity (naturally - whenever you have hills or high land, you'd put a radio tower if you wonder where to do it), so does that mean an underground base below is possible? I don't think so because you can't put a base in such a place without noticing.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Gabe Valdez and Paul Bennewitz were the ones who knew the location and it wasn't on the Mesa that you can see from the town from Dulce, it was northwest around 18 miles by a mountain. The most intriguing stories coming from this area is is ships going into the ground, but depending on the strangeness of the event we could have done that with holograms. The most strange is the native americans and other witnesses to strange looking people. The event that happened in 1980 was a bold event that I don't see as being false. Gabe denied the aliens, yet I am astonished at how absolutely sure Paul was of them and they worked together, Paul claiming to have seen them on a screen and Greg Bishop claiming Gabe saw something, but Paul said they were different looking - some were white and would turn grey with lack of food, and some were more humanoid looking but yellowish green. How would Paul know what color the aliens were unless he saw them like he claimed to the Air Force? Thats interesting that stories of workers in the base talk about reptilians, because if Paul saw white and green aliens in early 1980 on his little viewscreen, then they were probably greys and reptilians, that and other things make this story very interesting.

When he went up to Dulce in a helicopter, they landed and left some equipment there, but then when they came back the pilot was extremely nervous. Paul wanted to land on the base, but the pilot wouldn't do that. They came back to Dulce and landed at a small strip there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

"How would Paul know what color the aliens were unless he saw them like he claimed to the Air Force?"

Let me count the ways:
1) He is a liar.
2) He is off his meds.
3) '___', peyote, meth. etc.

An eyewitness report is not evidence but rather a clue. You investigate what the witness states. Now not a single shred of physical evidence proves the Dulce nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

You should talk out of your mouth sometime. Do your research.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
So I don't see a point in this argue? Even if something were real, skeptics would be skeptic to the very cells in their brain, it's like you have mind control microchips to be programmed not to think otherwise. You need War of the Worlds, Independence Day, Battle:LA to believe it!

Sometimes not even then.

They'll blame it on hurricanes or tornadoes instead.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Now let's switch back to the objectivity I approach with. Firstly, let's look at the geographical location of Archuleta Mesa. According to google maps it is in Colorado but close to the border with NM.

Now let's see where the town of Dulce is, much more on the south. So from Dulce town to the borders of Colorado (because it has to be in NM afterall) there is such a vast territory that you can probably put 5 bases beneath, not one.

So saying that such base cannot be placed there in such a large territory is nonsense. I also read from another source about the hologram technology that is used to cover an entrance.

Either way, I think the picture is your real proof of the place but no, everyone's a:
CRAZY
DID NOT TAKE HIS MEDICATIONS
MENTALLY ILL
LIAR
LYING
LIE - please insert more words that can be made out of it. Ignorance can go a long way and such will not get any good language from me, it just pissess me off how everything can be turned into an explanation to fit the ignorance, it is the PROOF that even if you showed one real thing FOR ONCE, idiots won't believe.

It's like you really need to see the places you know destroyed to believe it. Do not listen to such, they are misleading you and disinforming you without realizing, just harmful to the truth.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Now let's see where the town of Dulce is, much more on the south. So from Dulce town to the borders of Colorado (because it has to be in NM afterall) there is such a vast territory that you can probably put 5 bases beneath, not one.

So saying that such base cannot be placed there in such a large territory is nonsense. ]

Who is arguing that the area is too small to accommodate a base? Why are you refuting claims that are not being made by others? Have you ever heard the term "straw man"?

edit on 4-12-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Some were saying 'there is no way there is a base there cause it is just a desert and there's nothing there, not seen on the surface like Area 51 or Dugway'. This is pretty much the explanation some 'skepticles' give, that the area is just too empty to be anything there. No I didn't make these claims up against skeptics to defend its existence..

I just don't see someone coming up to say this is true, the other is not, disinformation doesnt work like that. I do not think everyone's lying about EVERYTHING, and I think its existence is one of them, and the creation of Greys done by the humans in labs. I'm not going to change that, sometimes it is a matter of feeling and intution, following your heart, I FEEL its existence and it is supported by these people who show some true photo.

Sorry, I know even this photo is not enough for you to believe but I feel it is true and I'm not falling for every thing I hear or read on the net or anywhere

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I happen to agree with you. I can certainly understand people saying that a base can't exist because of the land. But to me, that sends up all kinds of red flags, because if you look at all of the land, there most certainly is plenty of land for a base, underground! Where exactly is the location, I don't know, but I wish we knew where to look. Hopefully more researchers will head to the area and look around and report what they have found.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I am sure this is related somehow, take the info as you wish.
I was denied access to the illuminati website and not allowed to join. I may be speculating here, i don't know. I have information why this is all happenning, i think, not sure. Make of it what you will. I will responde if someone replies and i wish that someone else post the news.

please explain how this has anything to do with the Dulce base?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think you are in the wrong forum my friend, this hardly has anything to do with the Dulce base.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY
[more

I did mention, alien populous being produced,
, or did you not get that? Info, take it as you may, for you a grain of salt.
whatever, i tried.

are you illuminatti?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by quakerdipps

A -- Yes, some 'reptoids' are native to this planet. The ruling caste
of 'aliens' ARE reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco.
Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race
on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings
that 'tempted' Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider
themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen
Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are [considered] the 'squatters' on Earth.

I stopped reading after this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join