It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dulce story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by morbidity
reply to post by greyer

Can you post a link for that please?

I hope I'm not reading in between the lines too much for you, but in Dulce you have to read in between the lines. She mentioned wild stories, thats what this op is, a story and she didn't write it.

That is the reason I came on Facebook - to tell just the facts and try to give one place that is NOT filled with theories and "stories." I will not expect anyone to "believe me" just read the material and see if it makes sence than most of ...to wild stories. Almost ALL Dulce Base materials started from Tom Castello's files - and I am the person that is willing to admit I was his friend. He was my best friend - I will never lie about him.

projectavalon.net.../page2

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

Wong...........if the government deleted that post that would add wood to the fire.............by ignoring it - it goes away, makes people think they don't care and thus it's not true.

Now, there's a book out "Thanks For The Memories" by Brice Taylor aka Susan Ford, in this book on mind control and in connection with a alien presence on earth........this lady names names, Presidents, politicians, actors, actresses, world leaders, Kings, Princes, name upon name and not a one has taken this gal to court........ya know why?

Two fold reason..............they, those that possibly are really calling the shots don't want an investigation and two, if you ignore something and act like it has no meaning to you, it will go away............people will think if it doesn't bother you enough to warrant a reaction it isn't real.

Most humans are so arrogant, easily manipulated, proud and not able to think outside the box that if any of this is real we're already screwed.

A slave that doesn't realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that doesn't realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

And..........A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge.

Below are links to ebooks that are pretty wild reading...........both make Twilight look like a girl scout slumber party. If just 1/10 of 1% of any of this is true, we as a species are in some deep doo doo.

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...

www.4shared.com...
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
personally I think this and the "lacerta interview" is just a prank by some sci-fi author
heres the full Thomas Edwin Castello interview in audio format for those that don´t have the patience to read it

link-"secret underground base officer speaks"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quakerdipps

The theory that there is some how a large base in that location is very wrong and there is just no way to build an underground base there...(well i mean you could but it can only be on ground level..) all the credible hosts are either payed to talk or are making stuff up because of their accident in a war
they even sometimes mix the NWO with aliens

i dont know why aliens want anything to do with us in 2011.. yet alone 1950's-2011.. and why would they want to live underground and be subjected to search and held from the public?

no logical sense, no evidence, only claims and yet not a single contractor willing to agree with them
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by quakerdipps

The Dulce underground base story has a number of variations. Where exactly it began is debatable... as it generally is between various sources and claimants.

So... much like the Project Serpo story, what you believe is what you get because there is nothing much to fall back on except for the varied accounts. If there's no truth to any of it, I would have to vote best story award to one of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good read, heard it all before in a youtube video, but still good read.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
John Lear said that he had a whole other government informant about the Dulce base, who knew it as section D. Obviously the D would be for Dulce. Whether or not aliens exist this base is like Area 51 but is much easier to be kept secret because the base is entirely kept underground. You know how disinformation works, you tell a bunch of lies but you will tell one truth. Even Richard Doty told truths, you just have to get way beyond the stories.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dulce has always been an area of interest for me personally. I have heard and read several different variations regarding Dulce. Unlike area 51, you can't go to the area and find much of anything aside from seeing the huge Archuleta Mesa. All we have to go on is stories. UFO Hunters went and did some " poking around" but to me they didn't do that show justice. It would take someone a good month or so of indepth investigation work to find anything, if they were lucky. I would love to see a group of determined people take on such an investigation, but again, I wouldn't expect much to come out of it. Dulce is an interesting discussion but I am not sure where I sit regarding this issue.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY

On UFO Hunters what they did was, they started hiking through the Mesa, there was some local peasant who decided to go and show them where he saw vents in the Mesa. Then when they were about to go further, the local twat said 'im not going there' #ing piece of # coward.

If they had done like they did with Area 51, Dugway, went closer, they may've found some proof and some vents in the middle of the desert would be a proof. Someone needs to go there, hike, even if police comes, it came to Dugway, it watched from A51, they would just get closer and see something that shows it comes from underground. But no 'Im too scared to go there' useless peasants!
edit on 1-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by EngineerGuY

On UFO Hunters what they did was, they started hiking through the Mesa, there was some local peasant who decided to go and show them where he saw vents in the Mesa. Then when they were about to go further, the local twat said 'im not going there' #ing piece of # coward.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

No doubt the peasant was an attention whore who backed out at the last moment because he really didn't actually know anything about vents on the mesa.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks lots for that info and all the ebooks!! Im going to take a look at them now!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I agree they didnt really seem to push the issue! If someone really wanted to find something I think some investigative work for a few months would lead to something. Interviewing locals who have lived there for 40-50 years would be a start. Someone would have to know something in that area. But again, Dulce doesn't seem to be that large of a topic for any groups of investigators to do any actual work in that area. Hopefully someone grows a pair and decides to do so.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Same thing happened on 'Brad Meltzer's Decoded' Area 51 episode. I was watching today, they were near a guard station but on the public side of the clearly visible borders walking on a dirt road along them when the security guys started driving down to them with their lights flashing. Suddenly they run back to their car and they drive off, we cut to commercial. We come back, they don't talk about the incident whatsoever. I mean if they were being chased by multiple security vehicles, I don't think that they would have been able to outrun them and they didn't talk about it at all the rest of the show, they just showed the planes and then some old guy who said he never saw anything mysterious. My guess is the security folks pulled them over and told them to get out of dodge before they're thrown in federal prison and to NOT film/show anything of the security guards on TV.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY
reply to post by Imtor

I agree they didnt really seem to push the issue! If someone really wanted to find something I think some investigative work for a few months would lead to something. Interviewing locals who have lived there for 40-50 years would be a start. Someone would have to know something in that area. But again, Dulce doesn't seem to be that large of a topic for any groups of investigators to do any actual work in that area. Hopefully someone grows a pair and decides to do so.

I live an hour away from Dulce. I've lived in this area all my life. I know many people from the Dulce, Chama, and Lumberton area. One of my co-workers grew up in Dulce. When the chance has come up I've have asked those people I know in Dulce about the "Dulce base" story. Not a one believes a word of it. In fact, not a one has heard of it. None but one has ever seen anything out of the ordinary, and he saw lights in the sky South of Dulce that were manuvering in a way that an airplane could not. Most, when prompted, remember a cattle mutilation case that occurred in the area many years ago. I realize my anecdotal information doesn't exactly qualify as an investigation, but my gut feeling from living near there and having talked to people who lived there for 40-50 years is that there is nothing going on in Dulce with regards to a base.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with an individual that maintains a radio repeater atop Archuleta Mesa just North of Dulce. This is the mesa that some claim is the location of the "Dulce base". I have a list of questions I'm going to ask him. If you're interested, I'll post his responses.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

You are confusing people with the facts. Remember, Dulce is religion rather than fact based.

Take a few photos of the repeater site. I like to check out such stuff. I'm amazed at how many rural repeater sites run off of propane. It costs money to route power lines and few businesses other than the government can fork out for large solar arrays.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

You are confusing people with the facts. Remember, Dulce is religion rather than fact based.

No one is suggesting its existence just for the sake of believing. Damn ignorance and thinking something isn't there because you can't find it. The possibility is based on data, it isn't a belief in the magical fairy of which no one has even spoken or shown any data.. How come I've never seen any detailed pictures from the desert, the ground, to show me, no there is nothing there, every inch please! (Even though good camouflage can hide that still)

What about the drawings by Castello, ok let's assume a fake again, why would ever bother to draw in such details and yet remain hidden to public, since this is not attention begging! (Wait, he didn't exist?) I feel you'll be kissing arses when it turns out true.

The most real picture is this

And this one probably

The drawings
(Page 1)
(Page 2)
(Page 3)
(Page 4)
(Page 5)

www.crowdedskies.com...

edit on 2-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I would love to hear what you came up with regarding asking your friend. Interesting what the locals had to say as well, but again, I'm on the fense as to what I believe. A lot of the claims are rather outlandish, however, that certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There just might be something there!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

H G Wells time machine

Here is a link to the HG Wells time machine. Let me know when you have it built.

These hoaxers will spend time making drawings, doctoring photographs, etc. Again, Dulce lacks a shred of physical proof.

BTW, can you cut out the vulgar language and insults.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

H G Wells time machine

Here is a link to the HG Wells time machine. Let me know when you have it built.

These hoaxers will spend time making drawings, doctoring photographs, etc. Again, Dulce lacks a shred of physical proof.

Why would an advanced civilization leave proof to the ordinary human being which would seem less more than a monkey to them, less more than an ant... A man did discover alien beings with physical proof, physical measurement, but not only did ordinary human beings such as yourself disbelieve him but the government stole it before anybody who could care less about it opened up their eyes..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

H G Wells time machine

You know what's your problem? Let's see... Hypotheticall case: I saw a Grey alien yesterday, I got it with the camera. I post it here, replies to my video:

- CGI Hoax
- Another animal
- Didnt happen
- I was dreaming, sleep paralysis

For the record of the photo: Clinical photographs hahaha, you see that grey picture there, it is pretty much what is on Page2 drawing, a big head of hardly human, connected to some cables or mechanical arms or whatever they are, these are real pictures from all that exists and is called 'Dulce' can't be debunked like the rest,

So I don't see a point in this argue? Even if something were real, skeptics would be skeptic to the very cells in their brain, it's like you have mind control microchips to be programmed not to think otherwise. You need War of the Worlds, Independence Day, Battle:LA to believe it! Sheesh im starting to want such thing to happen just for ignorants to realize themselves this is real, even if today most of this technology is man made, it comes from other more advanced..

I admit it, in most cases the debunking of varios photos on the internet is correct, as theyare all fake, notice I'm not your average 'believe everything on the net', these are filtered pictures out of all that exists abotu Dulce
edit on 3-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join