It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Beef With NASA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
So, just from the standpoint of political realities, I don't see that working...
You do see it working though. Do you think there are no aliens? That a section of the military and intelligence don't know something you don't? Every politician doesn't know. Do you think the KGB told all their politicians how much info they have shared with our lot?

How are you going to uncover anything if you can't see how things can and are kept from the public at large. Wakey Wakey.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I would rather you not derail your own thread speculating about the history of this cover-up or other conspiracies, motivations, or what other governments and government agencies are doing regarding it. We have other threads for that here or you can create a new one.

Large cover-ups by default seem improbable, but if indeed extraterrestrials are coming here this must be the case that it is indeed a massive one. You either accept that its happening or you don't. I might not even have believed it myself had I not seen some UFOs in my life, but I have and I cannot deny it. As recently as 2003 I experienced my own government lying to me about the reasons for the start of a war using my own tax dollars to do it, so clearly large conspiracies can happen. Here I am going off subject as well so I will cut off this paragraph and go to the subject at hand.

NASA covering up this subject would on its surface seem strange considering its stated goals, but I and many others have come to other conclusions about the agency.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I do understand that you and many others can think that NASA can do real work and cover up things at the same time. I am not one of those people. If they've covered up even one small bit of proof they've received concerning extraterrestrial life then they are a sham and propping them up is to live with the lies and all the potential lost progress we could have had if we had known what they hid from us.

If you do think NASA is hiding extraterrestrial information from us then you must also recognize we've likely stymied our own civilization. Potentially costing lives or prolonged human suffering that might have been eliminated with information gleaned from such a massive scientific revelation.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

So, just from the standpoint of political realities, I don't see that working...
You do see it working though. Do you think there are no aliens? That a section of the military and intelligence don't know something you don't? Every politician doesn't know. Do you think the KGB told all their politicians how much info they have shared with our lot?

How are you going to uncover anything if you can't see how things can and are kept from the public at large. Wakey Wakey.

I don't think there are aliens on Earth (or have been, for that matter)... I'm pretty sure there are alien civilizations elsewhere in the Universe, we've yet to find them but I think the odds speak for it
I'm also well aware that the 3 letter agencies know a lot of stuff and have no intention of letting me or every politician in on it... I'm also aware, or better said I believe, that there is a lot of backroom dealing going on while we the public are being kept in the dark.... However, these "alliances" are usually short lived and often serve a single tactical purpose, not saying there are no strategic such agreements but tactical is certainly the majority. Alliances swing one way or another way too often to trust in long term conspiracies. Also, just look at the collapse of the Soviet Union, the breakup into the GUS states with many of them turning outright hostile to Russia... what incentive would they have had to stick with the conspiracy...disclosure would probably have brought them more political and economical clout than sticking with the old boys club... hell.. after the collapse, ex KGB agents and former Generals sold weapons and yellow cake uranium to the highest bidder... think they would have had a problem coughing up a few UFO secrets and where to find ET if the money was right?

So things are being uncovered if there is something to uncover... you also won't uncover anything if you keep asking the wrong questions...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Exactly. Lots of us know. Lots of us have spoken to people who have given us off the record information. They don't go public cos look at the ridicule.

Someone on here said to me the other day it is the secret that isn't really a secret that they are keeping. I agree. Or maybe a lot involved in the cover don't know the truth and they think they're just protecting the credibility of the establishment. It would make them better at it.

You can believe what you like but some of us know. Some don't deserve to know. If you come to ATS and still can't ask the right questions then you have no right to know.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Also, what exactly do they tell the Astrobiologists they hire? Don't look too hard...? Just pretend you're looking for ET life?

Most likely

Have you seen the list of scientist that have vanished mysteriously?

Just saying

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
reply to post by nv4711

I would rather you not derail your own thread speculating about the history of this cover-up or other conspiracies, motivations, or what other governments and government agencies are doing regarding it. We have other threads for that here or you can create a new one.

Large cover-ups by default seem improbable, but if indeed extraterrestrials are coming here this must be the case that it is indeed a massive one. You either accept that its happening or you don't. I might not even have believed it myself had I not seen some UFOs in my life, but I have and I cannot deny it. As recently as 2003 I experienced my own government lying to me about the reasons for the start of a war using my own tax dollars to do it, so clearly large conspiracies can happen. Here I am going off subject as well so I will cut off this paragraph and go to the subject at hand.

NASA covering up this subject would on its surface seem strange considering its stated goals, but I and many others have come to other conclusions about the agency.

I would agree that it is obvious that if UFOs are coming to Earth, then NASA must know about it and then they would lie plus a lot of the work done there would just be a front for ..well..whatever.

Obviously, you have a different experience than I.... as you say you have seen UFOs and have reason to believe or know for a fact them being extraterrestriall... So I can accept your point of view.

Would you venture a guess why they would lie about it?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
If you do think NASA is hiding extraterrestrial information from us then you must also recognize we've likely stymied our own civilization. Potentially costing lives or prolonged human suffering that might have been eliminated with information gleaned from such a massive scientific revelation.
Only of you think that the reasons for a cover up aren't to protect us from something.

Don't forget, most NASA staff don't have the full picture. You can't write off a whole organisation on this basis.

NASA needs reforming. It is inefficient and wastes SILLY money. You could even say there are management problems - partly because it is not just a research organisation but deals with sensitive matters too. However, there is expertise there not to be thrown away lightly. Even a lot of NASA staff will tell you the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Also, what exactly do they tell the Astrobiologists they hire? Don't look too hard...? Just pretend you're looking for ET life?

Most likely

No... I like a good mystery... where's the list?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What worse than the suicide and car accident rates for serious Ufologists. Surely not?

I would agree that it is obvious that if UFOs are coming to Earth, then NASA must know about it and then they would lie plus a lot of the work done there would just be a front for ..well..whatever.

No, NORAD would know that. You have to ask the right questions or you will never get the picture.
edit on 10/11/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I don't think there are aliens on Earth (or have been, for that matter)... I'm pretty sure there are alien civilizations elsewhere in the Universe, we've yet to find them but I think the odds speak for it

Well that is okay... what you think
But what do you do when NASA people tell you otherwise? Edgar Mitchell for one...

and there is this...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB... the EBE was wearing an Air Force officers uniform and the 'story' is a 500 page paper including a sketch of a star drive. The author of that email is a NASA contractor who holds 23 top secret patents...

He is the second military person who has mentioned those eyes... the other is Jack Arneson, now Pegasus's military researcher. I also have reports from a top Boeing official and a semi retired CIA agent in Australia... to mention a few

So you see... I don't believe... I know
And you would be surprised at my mailing list since I started here at ATS 6 years ago. You won't find many answers here unless you learn to follow the bread crumbs and actually do the legwork.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Only of you think that the reasons for a cover up aren't to protect us from something.

Don't forget, most NASA staff don't have the full picture. You can't write off a whole organisation on this basis.

I think anybody can come to a reasonable conclusion that knowledge of extraterrestrial life isn't dangerous. There just isn't any credible reason for hiding something so big.

In my first reply to this thread I noted that a lot of the employees of NASA likely don't know they are part of a cover-up. But yes, I can write off the entire organization. Just because somebody doesn't know they're part of a hoax doesn't make what they're doing any less of a hoax. They're patsies being used to prop up the big lie.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What worse than the suicide and car accident rates for serious Ufologists. Surely not?

No, NORAD would know that. You have to ask the right questions or you will never get the picture.

Yeah..ok NORAD.. so... NASA has no clue what's going on in space?...

I'd be interested how you think a 60 year plus global conspiracy and web of lies is going to be sustainable... and again.. the motive for it... I can maybe see a motive back in the 50's... today... don't see it...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No... I like a good mystery... where's the list?

My list....

Dr Paul Brown inventor of a battery that could use the power from nuclear waste... mysterios car accident on a deserted road

George Koopman, one of the cofounders of the American Rocket Co., and the president and chief executive officer of Amroc since its creation, died July 19, 1989, of injuries sustained in an automobile accident on a deserted road at 44. SpaceDev acquired assets and the cargo rocket was Aquila

Wernher von Braun dies of cancer a few weeks after retiring at 66 from NASA over NASA's participation in arming space

Ben Rich dies of cancer a few weeks after retiring from Lockheed

List of Dead Scientists

Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales
stevequayle.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yeah..ok NORAD.. so... NASA has no clue what's going on in space?...

Well NORAD knows the ShenZhou 7 Spacewalk in China never happened
Ask Greeneyedleo

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well that is okay... what you think
But what do you do when NASA people tell you otherwise? Edgar Mitchell for one...

and there is this...

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB... the EBE was wearing an Air Force officers uniform and the 'story' is a 500 page paper including a sketch of a star drive. The author of that email is a NASA contractor who holds 23 top secret patents...

He is the second military person who has mentioned those eyes... the other is Jack Arneson, now Pegasus's military researcher. I also have reports from a top Boeing official and a semi retired CIA agent in Australia... to mention a few

So you see... I don't believe... I know
And you would be surprised at my mailing list since I started here at ATS 6 years ago. You won't find many answers here unless you learn to follow the bread crumbs and actually do the legwork.

Do you have actual first hand experience or "only" reports from others.. serious question, not trying to disqualify your sources... just interested if you for yourself had any exposure to an actual alien being or alien technology

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Do you have actual first hand experience or "only" reports from others.. serious question,

First hand on ufo's yes... meeting aliens, not yet

And a lot of 'critter' sightings via night vision goggles but those aren't aliens and I am positive NASA knows about them too

Just fast forward to 3:30

edit on 10-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'd be interested how you think a 60 year plus global conspiracy and web of lies is going to be sustainable... and again.. the motive for it... I can maybe see a motive back in the 50's... today... don't see it...

It hasn't. I know. Zorgon knows. Thousands know. Leaks get out all the time. You get minor whistleblowing but you all ignore it cos you're influenced by (respect here take note) some guys who must have an idea what they are doing.

It's the secret that isn't a secret. Don't you get it. The cover up isn't aimed at the likes of me. If I get a best-seller with some credible evidence I will be made to look like a lunatic, crook or worse. Watch this space. And most of you will think I am! If it happens, remember I said this.

And a lot of 'critter' sightings via night vision goggles but those aren't aliens and I am positive NASA knows about them too

Just fast forward to 3:30

Ice particle!

Don't be so sure you haven't met one. There's plenty of time yet for you.

ETA: I didn't know they had removed one of the Aquila team. How are we ever going to work out how many launches have gone.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

they talk themselves into a position that demands that they reject NASA`s data , because thier own claims are mutualy exclusive - simples

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It hasn't. I know. Zorgon knows. Thousands know. Leaks get out all the time. You get minor whistleblowing but you all ignore it cos you're influenced by (respect here take note) some guys who must have an idea what they are doing.

It's the secret that isn't a secret. Don't you get it. The cover up isn't aimed at the likes of me. If I get a best-seller with some credible evidence I will be made to look like a lunatic, crook or worse. Watch this space. And most of you will think I am! If it happens, remember I said this. :@@

Yeah.. sure I get it... Everyone knows the boss is banging his secretary, but except for some juicy rumors told at the water cooler everybody shuts up and is going on with his life....fine...

Call me dense but I still don't get the motive for making it hmm..let's say a potentially life shortening secret... unless Aliens roam the Earth... yeah..that might be a little mucho for the average person to accept or be able to live with....
I'm supposed to believe that MIB was a documentary...except the Neuralizer is a 45 resp. a bad brake system in my car?
C'mon....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join