It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Beef With NASA?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Oops. These wild claims you posted doesn't seem to add up to other sources and what Jesse Ventura says from his own mouth...

I love the irony of your use of the expression "wild claims!"

Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the elite Navy SEALs, but he says he did train to be a SEAL, and that his membership in the Navy's Underwater Demolition Teams was practically the same as being a SEAL. But a former SEAL and journalist in San Diego says the UDT's were notthe same as SEALs during Vietnam, and he says Ventura is taking credit for the valor of others.

news.minnesota.publicradio.org...

What "Ventura," not his real name, does is refer to his "SEAL training," allowing others to conclude he was actually a SEAL. He was indeed trained in underwater demolition, but he was never a SEAL.

Edit to add: This is drifting a bit off topic, but in an attempt to bring it back, it seems that you are willing to believe any claim that reinforces your narrow world view, and reject anything that might challenge it as "disinformation." You want to believe that "Jesse Ventura," actor turned politician is a genuine war hero because that would lend credence to some of the more bizarre claims he has been making lately. The simple fact of the matter is that he is in show business, and his activities now are about as "real" as professional wrestling. In other words, your beef with NASA is that it will not tell you what you want to hear, but Jesse Ventura does. Fair enough. You do know that professional wrestling isn't real, right?
edit on 1-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
These wild claims you posted doesn't seem to add up to other sources and what Jesse Ventura says from his own mouth..

Tell you what: let's FOIA the military service record of "Ventura" [by his real name] and see if it says he was a SEAL.

I will bet you $100 it does not.

Do you accept the bet?

The relevance to the thread is that one can, in fact, FOIA such documents and see who is lying about their military service, and who is foolish to bekieve claims "from the mouth" of such a person.

Example: Kenneth Johnston, promoted by Hoagland/Bara as a Marine jet fighter pilot, and a Grumman test pilot, before being head of Apollo photo archives.

But if you FOIA his military records they show he dropped out of pilot school and finished his honorable military service as a flight line electronics tech in California. And was a shipping clerk at NASA, in charge of nothing.

Who was lying about that? Who was foolish enough to FALL for the lies?

Annie, were you one of the victims -- or one of the accessories after the fact to fraud?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
If you only knew the sorts of things that go on "behind the scenes" at, say...just a commercial airline? Out of context, and outside one's area of expertise, they would seem "frightening", to the average layperson perhaps. But, in-context, and understood by professionals, there is an entirely different understanding.

Well I already posted that NASA airline safety study that did EXACTLY that, exposed the behind the scenes stuff at major airlines and it showed for one how many pilots fly drunk on commercial airlines.
NASA thought the report findings was too scary to reveal so attempted to delete files and keep it covered up

Congress had to step in to demand the report be released

That alone is beef enough for most sane people.

And I don't bash NASA on everything... some of my best stuff comes directly from people at NASA like the full scientific paper on Mars Methane.. but most of the really good stuff like that is not easily accessible by the public as I showed before. And if you don't know specifically what to ask for, you won't get it

Even Jim says the NASA videos of space stuff are accessible IF you have the correct time and date... which isn't that easy to get unless you were watching it live and took notes

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
What "Ventura," not his real name, does is refer to his "SEAL training," allowing others to conclude he was actually a SEAL. He was indeed trained in underwater demolition, but he was never a SEAL.

Then please explain why his name is on the list of www.navyseals.com...

Its no surprise that after making it through the most rigorous military training in the world, Navy SEALs go on to accomplish feats that go beyond the norm. Amongst these over-achieving individuals are a few men who stand out as extraordinary and have become famous as a result. In this section we will take a look at legends such as Richard Marcinko, Rudy Boesch and Jesse Ventura; and will continue adding more accomplished former Navy SEALs as we grow.

If he wasn't a Navy Seal, his name shouldn't appear in Navy Seal's homepage, right?

The simple fact of the matter is that he is in show business, and his activities now are about as "real" as professional wrestling. You do know that professional wrestling isn't real, right?

You're wrong. The Jesse Ventura conspiracy TV program is about real stuffs were Jesse Ventura interview real persons who are 'in the know'.
Jesse Ventura is a former wrestler, yes, but the Jesse Ventura conspiracy TV program is NOT about wrestling. So you totally misunderstood something here. Oops
You better wake up to the real world.

You're wrong again. Professional wrestling is a real sport, take a look at these wrestlers like for example Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, it's entertaining, but they use real rules, they use real tricks and power in order to try to defeat their opponent. Some of that sport is entertaining, yes, but it's still a real sport.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Tell you what: let's FOIA the military service record of "Ventura" [by his real name] and see if it says he was a SEAL.

I tell you what, his name is on www.navyseals.com... I doubt you have the guts to try contact Jesse Ventura himself and call him 'LIAR' right up in his face...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Then please explain why his name is on the list of www.navyseals.com...

Its no surprise that after making it through the most rigorous military training in the world, Navy SEALs go on to accomplish feats that go beyond the norm. Amongst these over-achieving individuals are a few men who stand out as extraordinary and have become famous as a result. In this section we will take a look at legends such as Richard Marcinko, Rudy Boesch and Jesse Ventura; and will continue adding more accomplished former Navy SEALs as we grow.

If he wasn't a Navy Seal, his name shouldn't appear in Navy Seal's homepage, right?

The simple fact of the matter is that he is in show business, and his activities now are about as "real" as professional wrestling. You do know that professional wrestling isn't real, right?

Wrong. Professional wrestling is a real sport, take a look at these wrestlers like for example Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, it's entertaining, but they use real rules, they use real tricks and power in order to try to defeat their opponent. Some of that sport is entertaining, yes, but it's still a real sport.

Ventura was no Navy Seal. The UDT was merged with the Seals 8 years after Ventura left the Navy. And this website is not the Navy Seals homepage. They're one of many web sites that make a buck off the Navy Seal aura and heroism.
Here's what it says on the bottom of the page:

"NavySEALs.com is a private web community of SEA Air Land athletes and Navy SEAL supporters.

It is not affiliated with the US Navy. The views expressed here are solely those of the owners, and members, of NavySEALs.com"

The Navy Seals are part of the US Navy www.navy.mil and often operate under the Special Operations Command (SOCOM) socom.mil so if there is such a thing as an official Seals website, then its these.

This is a typical example of how you, Annunaki10, constantly either misinterpret or deliberately misrepresent reality.

edit on 1-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

NASA thought the report findings was too scary to reveal so attempted to delete files and keep it covered up

"delete files"??

Quite the assertion. What you are likely misunderstanding is the ASRS....the "Aviation Safety Reporting System" that was set up many years ago (and administrated by NASA, to unburden the bureaucracy at FAA, and also so NASA could act as a third "neutral" party. This, so that pilots, and air traffic controllers, mechanics, flight attendants, and airline dispatchers too -- [they can all contribute to the Program] -- could file the reports anonymously, and therefore not be subject to any punitive actions).

4. NASA RESPONSIBILITIES
NASA ASRS provides for the receipt, analysis, and de-identification of aviation safety reports; in addition, periodic reports of findings obtained through the reporting program are published and distributed to the public, the aviation community, and the FAA.

5. PROHIBITION AGAINST THE USE OF REPORTS FOR ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES
Section 91.25 of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) (14 CFR 91.25) prohibits the use of any reports submitted to NASA under the ASRS (or information derived therefrom) in any disciplinary action, except information concerning criminal offenses or accidents which are covered under paragraphs 7a(1) and 7a(2).

ASRS Overview

ASRS site

(Sorry, when it loads, there is a brief sound video, so turn down the speakers!!)

And, here is the ASRS Database Online

(Note the "nasa" in the web addresses....).

Program Information Briefing

Not only the ASRS, where NASA assists in maintaining the database, in addition, the FAA instituted another program that is collected by the individual member airlines who participate, and used in-house, as well as being shared with others when appropriate. This is also de-identified, but in some cases of overt violation, then the offenders may have to be brought in for at least "counselling"....usually under the airline's Union representation protocols. (If the employee is covered by a Union).

This is the "ASAP".

Aviation Safety Action Program

These two programs have areas of overlap, and can work in tandem in some cases.

It is generally recognized that humans have a finite set of cognitive and physical resources and that when faced with complex target rich environments, can and will commit errors ...

.... Consequently, egregious or intentional human errors, especially those resulting in loss of life are generally investigated with the intent of identifying fault. However, typical day-to-day performance of aviators not resulting in an accident can also reveal a great deal of information regarding human performance, which can be used to
understand underlying causes of errors. The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) was designed for this non-punitive investigative purpose. The focus is on discovery of the causal contributors to incidents, and the development of solutions to reduce or eliminate those contributors. ASAP programs have enjoyed significant success; a substantial number of airlines have developed and implemented an ASAP reporting system.

Development of a Taxonomy of Causal
Contributors for Use with ASAP Reporting Systems

ASRS pre-dates the ASAP by several decades. The NASA program started in 1976. ASAP, in the late 1990s.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
This is a typical example of how you, Annunaki10, constantly either misinterpret or deliberately misrepresent reality.

I never misrepresented reality about what Jesse Ventura said >>Secrets, Cover-ups, Corruption. You think you know the whole story? Think again. I've been Governor, a Navy Seal, a Fighter, iv'e heard things that will blow your mind, and now i think it's time you get the whole story

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I never misrepresented reality about what Jesse Ventura said >>Secrets, Cover-ups, Corruption. You think you know the whole story? Think again. I've been Governor, a Navy Seal, a Fighter, iv'e heard things that will blow your mind, and now i think it's time you get the whole story

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I tell you what, his name is on www.navyseals.com... I doubt you have the guts to try contact Jesse Ventura himself and call him 'LIAR' right up in his face...

Uh, did you read that website's caveat?

NavySEALs.com is a private web community of SEA Air Land athletes and Navy SEAL supporters.

It is not affiliated with the US Navy. The views expressed here are solely those of the owners, and members, of NavySEALs.com

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So the answer is, 'NO', you DON'T want to look up his official military records.

Instead, you want to rely on a private website that you falsely CLAIM is the official website.

When you're in a hole, the first step is to stop digging.

But there you go wielding that shovel again!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And about X-15 UFO sightings www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have the 3.5 sec VHS tape of Joseph Walker's X-15 Plane Aft Camera video footage of two disc shaped AKA UFOs flying by Joseph Walker's X-15 Plane.

The tape was received from a women in Denver Colorado May 2009. She claims to be the daughter of a TV producer in Los Angeles who, during 1980, assisted in producing a TV program that AIRED on KTLA Channel 5 Titled 'UFOs'. At the end of this program was video play of these two disc shaped objects approximately 100 yards from the X-15 Plane. Very close up images of the fly by with earth atmosphere background. The two disc shaped objects appeared to be SPINNING and banking down toward lower atmosphere and away from the X-15 Plane. Color was METALLIC. Sun reflections were noticeable and in plane sight. The footage lasted 3.5 sec on edit board. Entry from left screen to right downward and fade to black by original editing producer. The fly by was shown four times, twice in slow motion for viewers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFOs filmed

During a design altitude flight on April 30, 1962, two disk-shaped objects overlook the X-15 at an altitude of approximately 200,000 feet, while at a speed of approximately 3,400 mph. The X-15 had been launched from the vicinity of Mud Lake, Nevada, with Joseph A. Walker, NASA, at the controls. At the time of the sighting he was climbing at a pitch angle of approximately 30 degrees.

Walker sighted the two aircrafts passing overhead and reported to the NASA FRC Control Room at Edwards, >>Two UFOs just passed overhead!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The previous video showed that NASA is not telling everything. The previous video, however, shows nothing unusual as anyone in any area of science or not science could be hiding something from public to not screw up and look foolish. However, taking aside that video, it is nearly certain NASA are aware of what UFOs are, they know things about it, that the average person doesn't. These are some pathetic attempts to hide what is nearly certain to exist. NASA are the source of what we know about space programs, they can manipulate it any way they want. Saying that they are not hiding, asking what's the beef with NASA -' Nothing, they are angels!

The father of Stealth seems to have confirmed not just UFOs but ETs.hey he's a liar too.
www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I couldn't care less what this web site does, and much less whether or not you want to believe every charlatan.

I tell you what, just because there are misunderstandings wether he was a Navy Seal or not doesn't change the fact that he is a former Navy soldier and a Vietnam Veteran. So if he want to use the term "Navy Seal" that's fine, but he still interview real persons who are 'in the know', no matter what you think about Jesse Ventura.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A lot of the people who have worked in such places surrounded in secrecy are discredit just because someone found a discrepancy in their life's past. This is wrong, you who deny all think all these people are saying has to be false. For you 'partially true' does not exist in the dictionary... pathetic

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Instead, you want to rely on a private website that you falsely CLAIM is the official website.

Please point out where i said that. But you can't. Do you know why? Because i never said that.

Jesse Ventura said >>Secrets, Cover-ups, Corruption. You think you know the whole story? Think again. I've been Governor, a Navy Seal, a Fighter, iv'e heard things that will blow your mind, and now i think it's time you get the whole story

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You're wrong again. Professional wrestling is a real sport, take a look at these wrestlers like for example Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, it's entertaining, but they use real rules, they use real tricks and power in order to try to defeat their opponent. Some of that sport is entertaining, yes, but it's still a real sport.

Oh dear. This explains a lot. For the record, I took a stage combat workshop with one of the original Glorious Ladies Of Wrestling (GLOW). I can confirm what everybody on this thread but you clearly understands. Professional Wrestling may be athletic, but it's not real. In fact, it's carefully choreographed. It's show biz targeted at adolescent boys. Even now, Jesse Ventura is nothing more than an actor putting on a show aimed at a particular market.

But enough about this. If your only beef with NASA is that they don't publish any pictures of aliens, just wait. The Mars Science Lab may have a few surprises in store.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I couldn't care less what this web site does, and much less whether or not you want to believe every charlatan.

I tell you what, just because there are misunderstandings wether he was a Navy Seal or not doesn't change the fact that he is a former Navy soldier and a Vietnam Veteran. So if he want to use the term "Navy Seal" that's fine, but he still interview real persons who are 'in the know', no matter what you think about Jesse Ventura.

I don't care WHAT Ventura calls himself, An --

YOU called him a former Navy SEAL, and YOU were factually wrong,
And YOU are dodging responsibility for passing rumor as fact --
not the first time, or even the thousand and first, but this one
is too well documented for you to evade guilt.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
A lot of the people who have worked in such places surrounded in secrecy are discredit just because someone found a discrepancy in their life's past. This is wrong, you who deny all think all these people are saying has to be false. For you 'partially true' does not exist in the dictionary... pathetic

Ken Johnston says he was a jet pilot -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he test flew the Apollo lunar module -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he was in charge of Apollo astronaut lunar photography -- he lied.

Ken johnston says he has a PhD in Physics -- he lied.

Ken Johnston says he saw NASA scientists falsifying evidence of aliens on the Moon ...

Your conclusion -- he might be telling the truth!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

No, pathetic is to lie about your military record (i.e. Ventura) or education and work history (i.e. Bob Lazar).... and yes, if somebody claims to know about something as monumental as ET visitation on Earth, then his credibility better be spotless.... If you claim to have a MS in physics from MIT and CalTech, you better have at least a yearbook photo to back it up... or the graduation paper that you proudly showed mom....
And no, there is no "partial truth".... which part is the truth and which is the lie?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join