It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Afternoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am new to ATS as a member but have been visiting for a while. Never really was into any kind of conspiracies but have found a lot of interesting information here. That is why I have decided to sign up, so that I could ask questions in order to learn more. I am in the 20-35 range and enjoy the technical/scientific side of things. There are a lot of intelligent people on this site that have a wealth of knowledge. I look forward to discussing a lot of the topics here with everyone.

Kyo

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyobosha

Greetings and Welcome:

We hereby offer some threads for your consideration and look forward to your potential involvement.

We are inviting all who read this to join to together stop the madness of nuclear energy.

These threads on here on ATS will pretty much bring you up to speed on what’s been kept out of the MSM and presented herein as damning evidence of perhaps the biggest cover-up in history.

The first three, we authored, and the “Japan Declares…” is probably THE definitive environmental investigation of the Fukushima disaster/fiasco on the Internet.

Radiation Watch 2011

America's Being Nuked – Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

Everyone, please join us to collaborate on a world-wide "new" effort to derail nuclear – OPERATION SURVIVAL.

In Peace, Love & Light

thorfourwinds

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Greetings! I used to be parinoid, but now I use this as a tool to learn.
I hope you stay!! What type of topics are you interested it?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Everything that helps expand my knowledge haha. No specifically I'd say space related items, military, top secret tech, political/social issues, world events. I have a feeling though I will have to come update this list

How about yourself? Any thoughts off hand on what threads might be best to dive into things?
edit on 12-11-2011 by Kyobosha because: cant spell...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thank you for the welcome and the massive amount of info. I am going to have to get some good food and a few drinks and spend the night going through it all. Once I have had enough time to digest the info I will certainly become more involved. I look forward to discussing future topics with you. Do you have any other threads you would suggest about thins the MSM doesn't cover?

top topics

join