It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The same armchair soldiers that are calling for the bombing of Iran will be the first people on here complaining when their gas is $15 a gallon.

Who said anything about bombing Iran?

besides that fact..........some of us werent armchair soldiers........some of us were actually there.........

And some of us were military long BEFORE some of us were there lol

(whispers) "I were there" and i am quite fond of being in my armchair .....it beats rounds whiz and popping past your head

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Isn't attacking Iran part of the globalist agenda for conquering the Middle East?

I dunno..

I keep seeing daily/weekly threads posted for years here at ATS about this emanate impending attack.

But so far nothing.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Iran is as peaceful as North Korea.
They want a war. They are begging for a war. It'd fulfill their presidents prophesy of the 12th Imam.

If memory serves.

Iran is to peace what Charlie Sheen is to sobriety.

Are you this brainwashed? Seriously? Who is the aggressor(s) here?

Iran is surrounded, by the US. and you say they are asking for a war?

If you are a christian waiting for this big war so jesus can come back, you are excused, since you don't know any better.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Can I getcha another cup of snark?

. . . . The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

. . . . The Twelver beliefs have raised concern in conjunction with Iran's steeped interest in furiously pressing forward with its nuclear program, combined with threats against Israel and the West. Critics of the Islamic Republic allege that Ahmadinejad and the supreme leader would even go so far as to hasten a nuclear showdown and cataclysmic strike -- perhaps an attack on Israel and inevitable retaliation -- to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. Ahmadinejad has even called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam from the podium of the United Nations General Assembly. During his speeches within Iran, Ahmadinejad has said that the main mission of the Islamic Revolution is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam.

worldnews.about.com...

What I believe is irrelavent. What this nut-weasel with new nukes believes, is something else altogether.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
At the end of the day this man who runs iran needs to be stopped asap.for years all he has wanted to do is get rid of israel and wipe it off the map.He is very dangerous and yes america have started loads of wars but we dont need bad dictators and presidents to wipe out other countries its not right FULL STOP!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

What an ignorant post.

I suppose the Iran-Iraq war wasnt really a war. They were playing airsoft.

I suppose years of Iran funding Hezbollah for their attacks on Israelis and their own arab brothers are nothing.

I suppose years of funding Hamas for their attacks on Israelis are nothing.

Perhaps you think funding and training Iraqi insurgents are nothing. Many of the IEDs that have killed US soldiers were Iranian made and funded.

What exactly is your point? And no, im not saying the US is any better. I hate their war mongering too, but it seems to me people like you actually like the repressive Iranian regime simply because they stand up to the USA. Well newsflash, two wrongs dont make a right.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Iran is surrounded, by the US. and you say they are asking for a war?

And Israel is surrounded by enemies too, yet you and many others say they are just "asking" for war

Hows that logic/hypocrisy set with ya?
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In case you haven't noticed the muslims, christians and jews are waiting for some savior to arrive.

People on this board are salivating every day for this Iran war so Jesus can come back.

Then you have the Jews, check out this exchange with Bibi, where he is told to hasten the coming of their whoever.

Now how are these any different than Iran? Well?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Didn't you know that the only evil and aggression in the world comes out of America and Americans?

It's just the way it is man. The world was a peaceful place until we showed up.

The evil and aggression comes from the Federal Government, not America or Americans. Then we would have to get into who really runs the government, etc. It's not Us the People. That's for sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A photo and a wikipedia link are not evidence. Where are the statistics I asked for? It can't be proved.

By the way that wikipedia article about the Mahdi Army requires some citation, as in this particular point:

Iran remains engaged and interested in the activities of Iraq[citation needed]. Muqtada al-Sadr has spent the past few years in Iran, studying at the Hawza in Qom[citation needed].

A further quote from the article:

The Mahdi Army, also known as the Mahdi Militia or Jaish al-Mahdi (JAM) (Arabic جيش المهدي), was an Iraqi paramilitary force created by the Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr in June 2003.

So the group is Iraqi and it's leader was Iraqi? We're talking about Iran here.

By supporting the troops you're merely perpetuating these wars. If your son was forced (i.e. conscripted) to join the military then I might have some sympathy. Furthermore are you not an ex-servicemen or have you not served time in the military? I might be mistaken but I seem to recall that you were a helicopter pilot....please correct me if I'm wrong. Taking this into account isn't your opinion perhaps slightly biased?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Read some history mate....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There wont be a war at least no boots on the ground. Bunker Busters will end Irans nucbomb goals. Hopefully they let the Hebrew Air Force have all the glory on this one. They dont miss and they dont lose. That should take care of the Middle East problem for awhile until we get sucked in again over there. (Iraq invading Kuwait)
Im actually for pulling out and never going back. Arabs are very capeable of killing each other without our help, they have been doing it before we showed up, while we were there and Im sure long after we are gone.

I will vote for Ron Paul in the upcoming Republican primary. I want for this country to take care of itself for atleast the next decade. If it makes the rest of the world feel better alot of conservitives are begining to feel this way.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Might be a good book for you.

Propaganda

Seriously

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

Hopefully they let the Hebrew Air Force have all the glory on this one.

What glory?
edit on 10/11/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Israel's goals are much different. They plan on expanding their boarders. They are not happy with this little slice of land. The only way to keep expanding is to keep the area in perpetual war.

Thank god Iran does help arm these people with something.

I know you guys only want the Israeli's to have the weapons against people with rocks.

BTW. You seem to be more interested in Israel than America. Why is this?

Actually nevermind, don't want to derail this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
reply to post by ignant

Oh, I guess Iran has suddenly lost interest in their guerilla/suicide-bomber/"terrorist"-style attacks in Iraq?

Is that what you are saying?

If that's justification to start a war with Iran, then Russia should have started a war against the USA during the 1980's.

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Just because you don't beleive it, dont make it un-true, Does It? And for the record I could care less from where you are from. List out for me & the OP the exact countries Iran has attacked. Just for [snip] and giggles. Where as the ones we have attacked are out there in the open. As stated, IRAN IS THE NEXT ON THE LIST.

Bottom line is we The United States of America is responseable for most of not all of the strife and un-rest in the middle east. Because we are Israel's bitch of an attack dog. If the people in these countries want to have secular violence and kill each other off, let em. Less chance young American men & women die for folks who could give a [snip]
edit on Thu Nov 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Israel's goals are much different. They plan on expanding their boarders. They are not happy with this little slice of land.

Hmmmm, if i remember correctly, almost every case in which Israel "grabbed" extra land was when they were attacked by their neighbours, and then against all odds, Israel fought them back and took a little extra as a warning for next time (well thats not really why, but it sounds nice). If you dont want a bloody nose, dont start a fight.

Thank god Iran does help arm these people with something.

Yes! Thank god for suicide bombers and qassam rockets! Hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Propaganda is only one sided right? It doesn't work both ways? Oh wait, you must be above falling for it, where he isn't?? Oh, that's right..... Anti American is the new "cool" here on ATS! Blame the US who cares.. Talk about how "failed" our economy is... throw in some "America is a bully" wrap it up in a neat little hipster bow, then ship that crap to someone who cares what you think!

Sitting from where I am sitting, our economy is FANTASTIC!!! If you are capable and able to work, there is work EVERYWHERE!!!! Allot of Americans aren't rolling in Dough like they were 15 yrs ago, but those that have a good head on their shoulders are still eating cake... The cake is real, that I promise~!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

Would that Hebrew airforce your wanting to get all "the glory" on this one, be the same one that attacked the USS.Liberty? And you want them to have glory. Thump, Thump, Thump beat them war drums for the Jews why don't ya.
edit on 10-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join