It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

The only ones telling us that it's Iran doing the things you said in Iraq, Is the United States Government.

I'm pretty sure I've heard this from Middle Eastern Governments as well
, yes openyourmind to some world news...

edit on 10-11-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Kram09

Interesting perspective and one I believe worthy of a thread all of it's own. I'd recommend writing one. See how it flies on it's own merits. Post links to articles with verifiable facts so others may read and understand your point and perspectives. Instead of these shot gun scatter replies.

See if it stands up to scrutiny.

If it does then you have a valid point, If it doesn't however then maybe there needs to be a readjustment of your perceived understanding of historical context and or contributing factors.

I'd recommend attempting to be fair, balanced and objective.

This is a bit rich coming from you.

So, I stay on topic and provide my opinion and suddenly i'm told I should make my own thread instead?

Can you or any other member provide me with links as to how many U.S troops have died in Iraq or Afghanistan as a direct result of Iranian interference? I mean actual proof. Solid figures.

I also may point out that the Iraq war was an illegal war anyway and it was the United States who actually attacked Iraq unprovoked. As in the United States was not attacked. The reasons for the war were just based on complete lies.

So the illegal occupier and aggressor is getting hassle and it's deemed unacceptable?

I imagine if it was the other way around and the United States was acting as Iran is deemed to be doing in Iraq then it would be seen as perfectly okay.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

It was a compliment.
But take it as you will

You're obviously trying to make a point.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Iranians will have the same resolve as Americans if a foreign power tries to invade and occupy. "It aint gonna happen"..... If we are stupid enough to start a war with Iran we will regret it. Iran is not a third world country.

This particular enemy we have our site set on, pretty much the only one we have picked to fight with....That has the ability to fight back. And fight back they will, along with their friends, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt.

So if you want to see a few million more people die, go ahead and attack Iran. Instead we should cut off the bitch called Israel and let the chips fall where they may.
edit on 10-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No matter what the USG comes out with on a daily basis, whether its churning up false documents "killing" people who have been dead for 10 years... the government has lost all credibility.

Almost like a "cry wolf" scenario. They've fabricated so many things (an example, WMD's in iraq) that the general public continues to see the same lies again and again.

I think alot of people are waking up in this sense and realising what the current system is doing. In fact i think the large majority of the world's population is feeling skeptical over the constant political attacks on iran.

Really is just excuse after excuse to start yet another war. If people seek the truth, then iranophobia is a made up word.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Please name the countrie & news outlets you heard this from. And please let them be not our ally our one we have under our thumb. Oh yea and remember Israeli interest's or company's own allmost all the media outlets in the USA..... Google IT.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I've been on record here at ATS as not agreeing to the invasion of Iraq. I do however defend and support the troops. [My son was in Iraq] They didn't declare war. Politicians do that. But are you going to sit there and deny Iran's involvement with the sectarian violence taking place in Iraq?

Reality Check.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Zionist scumbag bastards who run the US have an "army" of several million American idiots who will kill to die for Israel.

It is just a matter of simple math to estimate that the number of Christian American idiots who want to die for Israel is much greater than the number of Jews in the whole world who are willing to die for Israel.

You have to respect the Zionist scumbag bastards for planning deep in the past to convert Americans in Christian Zionist idiots.

The one fact American soldiers hate to hear is that 13% of the US Senate that sends them to war for Israel is Jewish yet way less than 1% of the US enlisted troops are Jewish.

American Zionist Jews have nothing against dying for Israel - they just want stupid, ill-educated American Christians to die for Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Al-Arabiya, Al-Jazeera, The Jordan Times, etc. You can Google,too!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

BRAVO to you for saying it like it is. Cut Israel loose, let them sink, or swim. When they have to fight their own battles and spill some Hebrew blood, they want want to be the WARHAWK shi#thole it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by ignant

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs?

How many countries has USA?? =L

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

So then can you please explain which countries Iran has attacked? Just repeating your unwillingness to accept the facts doesn't change the notion that Iran has not attacked another country in over 100 years.

If you are going to say IIraq - Iran war please retry as Iran was acting in self defense in this war which began when Iraqw invaded Iran first. Please read up on history before babbling propaganda from the state.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Who's the owner of these company's? Who holds controlling interest in them? WOW Israel. So young lady, go ahead and beat the drums of war against Iran. It's easy to do when your not the one going over their and dieing. Isnt it? I have to go to work now. It;s amazing how many people want to attack a country based on hear say.

OP you are correct Iran has attacked no one. But it want matter one damn bit. Their the next on the list.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamjoe
IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? Did they not gas there own people? The Kurdish
sick all this American hate . wish America would pull all there aid from all the haters in the world bring it back home screw everyone else.... and BTW,, F&^%K IRAN..............

That was Iraq buddy. (facepalm). The ignorance of these warmongers is quite stunning
edit on 10-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Who's the owner of these company's? Who holds controlling interest in them? WOW Israel. So young lady, go ahead and beat the drums of war against Iran. It's easy to do when your not the one going over their and dieing. Isnt it? I have to go to work now. It;s amazing how many people want to attack a country based on hear say.

No, I don't believe Israel owns *every* media outlet in the world.

Who's beating drums of war against Iran?

I don't want war!!! But truth is truth and Iran has attacked in the past 100 years.

I have Arab/Middle Eastern citizenship so I don't know what your tirade against me is about?

edit on 10-11-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Kram09

I've been on record here at ATS as not agreeing to the invasion of Iraq. I do however defend the troops. They didn't declare wars. Politicians do that. But are you going to sit there and deny Iran's involvement with the sectarian violence taking place in Iraq?

Reality Check.

Exactly and its already been proven through research of a crapload of the IEDs that struck troops over there, that the materials were sent over from IRAN......

They have been involved with supporting insurgency since the beginning.......

People like to talk about Americas proxy wars.............why is Iran exempt?

Its funny people say deny ignorance and dont buy the propaganda, but they swallow Imadinnerjackets whole heartedly.....

Even after he massacred his people in the streets during their protests only a few short years ago
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The war between Iraq and Iran was within the last 100 years.

Everytime Iran sent weapons to other Islamic Countries, knowing the weapons would be used against Israeli citizens is in fact an attack, and that has been going on frequently.

Iran's constant rant about destroying Israel cannot be looked upon as peaceful.

Iran promotes violence toward the west which is an attack.

Iran was going to have people assassinated in America which was an attack which failed.

What's the bottom line? Beneath Iran's lies is a plan which is going to force someone to punch Iran's ticket.

Why hasn't it been done yet? Check and see how much American money is invested in Iran. Find out how much of the California Teachers retirement funds are invested in Iran. Find out how much money from other retirement funds are invested in Iran. Needless to say, either Iran is going to do something stupid to bring about disaster on itself or all their threats will force someone to act before their threats can be carried out.

People might want to find out where their investments are sitting. Iran is preparing its own coffin.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Can you or any other member provide me with links as to how many U.S troops have died in Iraq or Afghanistan as a direct result of Iranian interference? I mean actual proof. Solid figures.

Oh... The Iranians were more involved than people realize...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

They played their games and we played ours. Insurgents? We had Blackwater. Iran equipped, trained and supplied the Mahdi Army Neither side played nice.

Who do you think they were targeting in this video?
Listen closely. 4:00

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The same armchair soldiers that are calling for the bombing of Iran will be the first people on here complaining when their gas is $15 a gallon.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Iran is as peaceful as North Korea.
They want a war. They are begging for a war. It'd fulfill their presidents prophesy of the 12th Imam.

If memory serves.

Iran is to peace what Charlie Sheen is to sobriety.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Isn't attacking Iran part of the globalist agenda for conquering the Middle East?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join