It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes Iran are such good little angels!!!

www.boston.com...

Slayer
that was hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just curious as to why you choose 100 years when Iran/Persia has a war history dating back until at least 559 BC. Seems a little arbitrary to choose the last 100 years, and make a comparison to a Country that has only been around for a few hundred years.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry but USA government/military is the real terrorist, Fact is USA set up the Taliban to fight Russia, UK & USA put Saddam in place, USA sold him chemical weapons not to mention the atrocities in south america and other evils ...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The US attacking Iran has nothing to do with Iran.

We have to cut China off from it's fuel sources. Iran just happens to be one of those places. Sorry yer gonna die Iranians.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Did you both to read the link you posted?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Babylon is the hammer of the whole earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The only way for Iran to protect itself from invasion from either U.S. or Israel is for them to aquire nuclear weapons. Without them, they will be under the U.S.'s thumb, one way or another.

Maybe Russia already gave them some that's why they are still standing?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Just curious as to why you choose 100 years when Iran/Persia has a war history dating back until at least 559 BC. Seems a little arbitrary to choose the last 100 years, and make a comparison to a Country that has only been around for a few hundred years.

Originally posted by ignant

i didnt choose 100 yrs, the commentary in quoted video elicited my OP question.

indeed, Iran/Persia has been around for over 4 millenia, yet still relatively young USA has already racked up way more many wars and attacks including COUP attempts on Iran itself to use it as a terrorist scapegoat.

Persia, though an empire within its mideast region, was never imperial, globally invasive, and genocidal across vast oceans and continents as imperial, smothering America.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Wow Iran hasn't attacked no one in 100 years? What do you call the Iran Iraq war? Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons on one another, so please...and btw what do you call the taking of the US embassy? Holding US personel hostage for months? That isnt an act of war? Please get all the facts straight here. Iran is a scurge on this planet with very little sympathy from most of the world.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Rockstrongo37 because: (no reason given)

The Iran Hostage crisis was caused by America and many people believe the hostage crisis was more than justified.

The Iraq war was started by Iraq(funded by America).

What you will actually find, if you want the truth. Is that in all polls, the 2 most distrusted and disliked nations in the world are America and Israel. Even in Europe, where your allies are, America is viewed as more dangerous than Iran.

America and Israel are unilaterally considered the biggest threats to world peace.

Do you now accept that America needs destroying, because most people think you're a threat? After all, that seems to be your argument for Iran, that people having no sympathy for it(which simply isn't true, for the record) somehow justifies your position??

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by ignant

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs?

How many countries has USA?? =L

Are you Now asking IF Iran has attacked anyone in the last 100 years?
YES.

Also there was the Iran hostage crisis from November 4, 1979 to January 20, 1981, where they held 52 Americans they took from the embassy. Ahmadinejad was one of the hostage takers.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

A Hostage crisis that you forget to tell people was caused by America and completely justified.

America had put into power a brutal dictator who betrayed and oppressed his people. Taking a few hostages seems like a very mild mannered response, under the circumstances.

I can assure you if you pulled a military style coup against lets say Britain, France, Russia, Germany, China, Canada etc you'd get more than just a few embassy members taken hostage, we would declare all out war on you!

Seriously, go force a dictator on any Western nation and see if their response isn't military strikes against the US. But you seem to think that because the Iranians took a few hostages that they're violent or dangerous?

Next to doing nothing the hostage crisis was probably the most piss-weak response there was.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

edit on 10-11-2011 by xApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Its like the US are playing a real life game of RISK, I think their game card is Asia ... ha

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

I have a dream!!!

I have a dream that America will close every single last base. Then immediately STOP ALL aide to ALL countries. Bring ALL of our troops home to work on our infrastructure, and protect our borders! Stop ALL support financial and military to Israel immediately!!!

Close all bases, including South Korea and Japan!

Within a few months the Korean Peninsula and the middle east will be burning to the ground!!!! Who is gonna help?? NOT US!!! It is NOT our problem.

New Foreign policy :

The United States is no longer a security guard or baby sitter! The United states DOES NOT GET INTO other peoples business.

BUT, here is where I will lose some of you... If... IF someone attacks the United States, we unleash the metal monster and completely annihilate the country that attacked. We then set up a capital, giving all citizens of attacking country a chance to become American or GTFO of our NEW property!!!

This may happen once... Then everyone will learn to keep their hands to themselves!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"Completely justified"

Justified to take innocent hostages? Really?

People are such hypocrites!!! People believe the Media when it suits them.... Believe the Govt. when it suits them.... Call both liars when it suits them... The anti American prejudice has grown so strong that people don't even know when they are lying to themselves.

I honestly believe that this planet NEEDS WW3 or an Alien invasion. We need a fresh start WITHOUT Religion!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Lets take a look at American military history when thinking of what comes next for Iran.

Revolutionary War; Native Americans fought alongside the british. the brits "tapped out" and the Natives didn't resulting in their slaughter along the eastern seaboard

War of 1812; Same as above resulting in their slaughter and continued slaughter for the next 70yrs.

if we take just those two conflicts where the enemy did not quit or surrender and the results for the enemy when looking at whats going on in afghanistan then we can see what the true course is for our military when confronting terrorism. The US is pursuing Taliban/alqaida all the way thru the mountains until they surrender or die.

Iran wants to sponsor terrorism against the US at their own risk. ask Japan what happens when you play with fire.

I'm not condoning attack against Iran because i'm tired of war and seeing my brothers dead but i know that if iran gets and threatens to use nuclear force against anyone then they will get a really close view of the hell that is the US Military. Pakistan would do well to force the taliban into the US forces on the border.

China and Russia also want to talk of grave consequences if there is a strike against iran yet there rockets explode, lose control, plummet back to earth and their planes arent even close to par with the US military.

TPTB here are not going to just going to let this stuff slide. at all.

Again, I do not condone another war or military operation against anyone but if it happens, its gonna be big and bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi

I have a dream!!!

I have a dream that America will close every single last base. Then immediately STOP ALL aide to ALL countries. Bring ALL of our troops home to work on our infrastructure, and protect our borders! Stop ALL support financial and military to Israel immediately!!!

Close all bases, including South Korea and Japan!

Within a few months the Korean Peninsula and the middle east will be burning to the ground!!!! Who is gonna help?? NOT US!!! It is NOT our problem.

New Foreign policy :

The United States is no longer a security guard or baby sitter! The United states DOES NOT GET INTO other peoples business.

BUT, here is where I will lose some of you... If... IF someone attacks the United States, we unleash the metal monster and completely annihilate the country that attacked. We then set up a capital, giving all citizens of attacking country a chance to become American or GTFO of our NEW property!!!

This may happen once... Then everyone will learn to keep their hands to themselves!!!

It's a nice dream but you have the end result backwards. IF America withdrew other nations would thrive and your fantasy economy would collapse.

All Americans talk this nonsense about how they want to pull all troops back and stop meddling but none of you really do. The world would love you to leave us alone. Please, if you're serious about that go vote for Ron Paul so your dreams can answer the wish of the billions who despise everything you do

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi

"Completely justified"

Justified to take innocent hostages? Really?

People are such hypocrites!!! People believe the Media when it suits them.... Believe the Govt. when it suits them.... Call both liars when it suits them... The anti American prejudice has grown so strong that people don't even know when they are lying to themselves.

I honestly believe that this planet NEEDS WW3 or an Alien invasion. We need a fresh start WITHOUT Religion!

What's religion got to do with it? I'm an Atheist and most Atheists oppose America.

Yes, they were complete justified in taking as you call them "innocent" hostages. I would call them politically snakes who helped bring Iran to its knees and supported an American dictator.

Also you ignored my question. What would America do if a foreign nation overthrew your government and brought into power an oppressive dictator who was working in the interest of another country.

Lets say China did to America what you did to Iran, how would Americans react? Would you send China a box of chocolates and a couple of flowers??

More American hypocrisy. You think you have some god given right to go around the world brutalising people, and then when the people you brutalise react as any one would, you want to label them dangerous terrorists.

edit on 10-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Wow Iran hasn't attacked no one in 100 years? What do you call the Iran Iraq war? Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons on one another, so please...and btw what do you call the taking of the US embassy? Holding US personel hostage for months? That isnt an act of war? Please get all the facts straight here. Iran is a scurge on this planet with very little sympathy from most of the world.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Rockstrongo37 because: (no reason given)

I was waiting for someone to mention this. First thought in my head when I saw the thread title. If anyone is familiar with John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men you will realize the USA is just like Lenny. We love the puppy to death!

Seriously I was in the US military and I spent some time in some place you ordinarily wouldn't think of as being places where our military operates. I won't elaborate.

The US military as well as NATO and the British armed forces are truly just tools for the huge banking cartels who finance nearly every war or conflict there is. Financing both sides I might add. As always just follow the money.

Anyhow Iran has attacked Iraq in the past 35 years so your thread title is not truly accurate.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You guys are slashing the OP, but i understood what he wants.

Important conflicts that Iran was involved with since World War 2:

1980 - 1988: Iran/Iraq War

Important conflicts that USA was involved with since World War 2:

1950 - 1953: Koren War
1959 - 1975: Vietnam War
1990 - 1991: Persian Gulf War
2001 - Present: War in Afghanistan
2003 - 2010: War in Iraq

Iran has his issues with separatists and with neighbouring groups (like Taliban) and the constant tension with Israel and USA.

The USA were involved in far more conflicts, covert operations and coups than Iran. One of the worst was helping Papa Doc become dictator in Haiti. I was even a nice guy and didn't include the Hiroshima and Nagasaki issues.

So, yeah, the OP has a point here.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"Most Athiests oppose America" Do you do any contemplating or thinking before you write?

You dont think that "Christian conservatives" have anything to do with America's foreign policy?

You don't think that Jew/Muslim has anything to do with middle east conflicts?

Maybe start thinking!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join