It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Your excuse for not having a clue about what you are talking about is "I had a bad source."

You did not have the slightest idea of what the population of Vietnam was of you would not have used a source so off the mark.

What was you source? The Rick Perry guide to foreign affairs?

Or - the lying Zionist scumbag bastard's guide to arguing against those who fight the tyranny of Israeli racism?

Originally posted by tangonine

Okay - I will accept an apology from you and you can call yourself a name and save me the effort.

Vietnam had a population of 48 million people in 1975.
Cambodia 7 million.
Laos 3 million

Nations by population for the year 1975

Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Is it possible to call that a holocaust?

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

Wake up before you are made inot even more a victim that you already are.

The only people who want you dead are the Zionists.

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by purplemer

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

In 1975 all of Vietnam had a population of 15.1 million (had to edit/typo). If you're going to post something (7.5 million? really seriously?) at least do a rudimentary fact check so you don't look like a total idiot.

You're saying the US was responsible for wiping half the population off the face of the earth? Are you high?
edit on 10-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Nope. CIA factbook is good. 48 million it is. I had a bad source. How about I call you a bigoted anti-american commie and we call it even?

Fact remains: you're still claiming the US single handedly killed ~15% of the population and you have exactly no source for that claim. None.

Not an excuse. It's a fact: I had a bad source, I should have looked deeper. See? You little commies can't even understand when someone admits they made a mistake. Now please source your 7.5 million number. And no Michael Moore doesn't count as a source.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

The thread is about if Iran ATTACKED anyone in the last 100 years.

TY

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by sonnny1

There are lots of other countries that act the same or worse. The question is, why is Iran in the crosshairs and not saudi arabia? If human rights is your problem? I thought it was something nuclear? lets keep it straight here, not enough nuke evidence? gotta go for the human rights card? hehe

Nice site though. No coincidence that its registered in washington dc. I'm sure.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Wondering when you were going to call it a "front". Typical........... Even if these people hopped off a plane from Iran,to your home,you would have an "excuse" as to why it isn't true.

The question is why is the OP pandering to Iran,via bashing America in the process ?

Where is the OP?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by tangonine

The thread is about if Iran ATTACKED anyone in the last 100 years.

TY

Yeah, sorry. Got caught up in the America/Israel-hating troll's trap. AGAIN! ARGH!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not sure where the OP is.

You didn't answer my question though. Front site or not, why you so hung up on Iran's human rights and not Saudi Arabia's? If you're an american why do you care about any of that crap. Do you want to bomb Iran because of your religion?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I have issues with both but Saudi Arabia is not outright threatening their neighbors and region nor hell bent on getting nukes.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very true.

They are trying to hold the balance between Arab and Western States.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: said ad meant and

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yep the cole bombing planner and 19 hijackers all from Saudi we do owe them a day of reckoning.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have a source that says "tangonine" means born yesterday in Loation.

What does your source say?

US intervention in Southeast Asia started before the end of WWII of course but I mentioned the period between 1945 and 1975.

A fact that you are unaware of but certainly not the only fact you are unaware of is that virtually the whole source of financial support for the French attempt to take back it's claimed colonies in Indochina was the USA.

Since you know nothing about this era and don't think Zionists are bastards you might learn something here.

If you watch any footage of French soldiers in Indochina post 1945 you will notice their truck, tanks, rifles and even uniforms looked remarkably US GI.

France did not have a red cent or silver franc to go to war anywhere and virtually all the people France killed in SEA were killed with American bullets, shells and bombs.

The highest estimates for the total military and civilian deaths in vietnam, laos and cambodia during the US involvement period is 3.5 million. How many of those were killed by the commies? You guess.

source:

^ Charles Hirschman et al., “Vietnamese Casualties During the American War: A New Estimate,” Population and Development Review, December 1995.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by sonnny1

Not sure where the OP is.

You didn't answer my question though. Front site or not, why you so hung up on Iran's human rights and not Saudi Arabia's? If you're an american why do you care about any of that crap. Do you want to bomb Iran because of your religion?

I'm hung up on ALL human rights. Unfortunately,I brought up Iran's human rights abuses,in a thread that has Iran as its talking point,where the banter went that way.You can play the Israeli/American trolling game...........Im done.Besides,I dont want to bomb anyone,nor can I.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

US intervention in Southeast Asia started before the end of WWII of course but I mentioned the period between 1945 and 1975.

A fact that you are unaware of but certainly not the only fact you are unaware of is that virtually the whole source of financial support for the French attempt to take back it's claimed colonies in Indochina was the USA.

Since you know nothing about this era and don't think Zionists are bastards you might learn something here.

If you watch any footage of French soldiers in Indochina post 1945 you will notice their truck, tanks, rifles and even uniforms looked remarkably US GI.

France did not have a red cent or silver franc to go to war anywhere and virtually all the people France killed in SEA were killed with American bullets, shells and bombs.

The highest estimates for the total military and civilian deaths in vietnam, laos and cambodia during the US involvement period is 3.5 million. How many of those were killed by the commies? You guess.

source:

^ Charles Hirschman et al., “Vietnamese Casualties During the American War: A New Estimate,” Population and Development Review, December 1995.

Oh, I see. YOU think every dime the US spends is to kill someone. I've got you now. BRAVO949 means "commie" in English. So even though those were French troops, it was OUR fault. You just hate America, don't you? Still haven't sourced your 7.5 million number.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Back on topic:

from CRS report on Iran, Aug 2011

Far from confining themselves to peaceful demonstrations, Iran and its allies in Iraq may be seeking to ensure a full U.S. withdrawal and to assert that their attacks drove the United States to withdraw. On numerous occasions since 2005, U.S. commanders in Iraq have asserted that the Qods (Jerusalem) Force, the unit of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard that provides support to pro- Iranian movements outside Iran’s borders, was providing arms (including highly lethal “explosively forced projectiles,” training, guidance, and financing) to Shiite militias in Iraq. The State Department report on terrorism for 2009, mentioned above, said that much of this support continues. 45 In late June and early July 2011, a spate of reports quoting senior U.S. officials (including Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen and Ambassador to Iraq Jeffrey) said there was recent, forensically confirmed evidence of Iranian weapons deliveries to Shiite militias: weapons that in June 2011 caused more U.S. troop deaths in Iraq (14 during the month) that at any time in the past two years. The shipments included more advanced versions of rocketpropelled munitions and bombs and were fielded by Shiite militias mostly in southern Iraq. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, on his first trip to Iraq in that capacity on July 11, 2011, vowed that the United States would press the Iraqi government to combat the militias that are responsible for the violence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The fact is that you did not have a clue about Vietnam in 1975 or you would not have taken the source at face value and looked like an idiot.

You did not simply make a mistake in using the source. You did not have the slightest idea of what you were talking about and that is why you made the mistake.

You don't seem to understand that Zionism is the sister ideology of Communism and since you are a supporter of the ideology of hate that wants to send more Americans to their death we call Zionism you are a hell of a lot closer to being a Communist than I am.

You probably do not know who Rabbi Moses Hess is, either.

Israel started off as a Communist state and was supported by the Soviet Union - but you don't know that just as you knew nothing about Vietnam.

This is exactly why your opinion on Iran, the history of Iran and the fact that scumbag Zionist bastards want Americans to die there should be of no interest to anyone.

Thanks for proving it beyond doubt though.

Your excuse for not having a clue about what you are talking about is "I had a bad source."

You did not have the slightest idea of what the population of Vietnam was of you would not have used a source so off the mark.

What was you source? The Rick Perry guide to foreign affairs?

Or - the lying Zionist scumbag bastard's guide to arguing against those who fight the tyranny of Israeli racism?

Okay - I will accept an apology from you and you can call yourself a name and save me the effort.

Vietnam had a population of 48 million people in 1975.
Cambodia 7 million.
Laos 3 million

Nations by population for the year 1975

Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Is it possible to call that a holocaust?

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

Wake up before you are made inot even more a victim that you already are.

The only people who want you dead are the Zionists.

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by purplemer

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

In 1975 all of Vietnam had a population of 15.1 million (had to edit/typo). If you're going to post something (7.5 million? really seriously?) at least do a rudimentary fact check so you don't look like a total idiot.

You're saying the US was responsible for wiping half the population off the face of the earth? Are you high?

Nope. CIA factbook is good. 48 million it is. I had a bad source. How about I call you a bigoted anti-american commie and we call it even?

Fact remains: you're still claiming the US single handedly killed ~15% of the population and you have exactly no source for that claim. None.

Not an excuse. It's a fact: I had a bad source, I should have looked deeper. See? You little commies can't even understand when someone admits they made a mistake. Now please source your 7.5 million number. And no Michael Moore doesn't count as a source.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Source?

Deep Throat?

Loation?

Near Iran?

This thread is full of tantalizing facts............

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I really cannot stand american bashing
Are you saying it's wrong to criticize America? Are you hinting at perfection? Is it insulting to not capitalize "American"?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That is an ATS poster -- bang on

your

so called source.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I really cannot stand american bashing
Are you saying it's wrong to criticize America? Are you hinting at perfection? Is it insulting to not capitalize "American"?

That was a response to "superpowes" doing what they want.
And I also aked in a different post ; " where are the anti- russia and ant- china threads" if you truly believe ignants sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiite.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
NM....

edit on 11-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am not sure what you are trying to prove here but if it is that former military men have no education it is working.

Your statement, "YOU think every dime the US spends is to kill someone." proves you can not read anything and understand it.

I did not in anyway say or imply that every dime the US spends is to kill someone. What I did say is that the war that France waged in Indochina was financed by the US and would not have happened unless the US paid for every dime of it.

Reasonable people would conclude that all the individuals killed by the French died because of American intervention in the region.

Every dime the US gave the French to kill people in Indochina after WWI was used to kill people. Yes I do think that because it is a fact.

Every dime the US gives the Zionist bastards in Israel used to kill people is used to kill people. That is also a fact.

Zionist scumbag bastards are trying to con us into another war in which American will die is also a fact and it makes me a "commie" to face that fact and warn other Americans then call me any name you want.

source:

Oh, I see. YOU think every dime the US spends is to kill someone. I've got you now. BRAVO949 means "commie" in English. So even though those were French troops, it was OUR fault. You just hate America, don't you? Still haven't sourced your 7.5 million number.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

For roughly ten years, during the period between 1980 and 1990, Iran and Iraq were at war. So, according to you, they were at war but never attacked anyone? Hummm.

Somethings wrong here somewhere. Maybe you forget? Maybe you hope we did?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join