It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

And all of the Americans decided to do that collectively? I ask right back.

What the heck does that prove?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Didn't you know that the only evil and aggression in the world comes out of America and Americans?

It's just the way it is man. The world was a peaceful place until we showed up.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

And all of the Americans decided to do that collectively? I ask right back.

What the heck does that prove?

and the answer is NO....

So what that proves is just because something happens in a country doesn't mean the entire country should be held responsible for it...

Would you like japanese people to hold you responsible for what happend? NOPE because it wasn't your choice and you probably weren't even alive when it happened.....

So why hold the entire Iran responsible for what a small faction of people do...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA??

Apparently not enough

What are you trying to prove with this thread......

I really cannot stand american bashing

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Didn't you know that the only evil and aggression in the world comes out of America and Americans?

It's just the way it is man. The world was a peaceful place until we showed up.

No there has always been violence but don't you think as a world super power rather then being one of the most violent countries in the world and starting war after war we could use that power to change the world for good rather then just making it worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The subject of this thread is saying that Iran has NOT been aggressive/at war in the last 100 years. I fail to see the relevance to WWII America's reaction to Pearl Harbor, unjust as it was.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

LOL.
Oh, yeah .

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No there has always been violence but don't you think as a world super power rather then being one of the most violent countries in the world and starting war after war we could use that power to change the world for good rather then just making it worse.

So where, then, are all the anti-Russia and anti-China threads???

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The subject of this thread is saying that Iran has NOT been aggressive/at war in the last 100 years. I fail to see the relevance to WWII America's reaction to Pearl Harbor, unjust as it was.

I was only making a comparison to your argument...

Would you not agree that America has been VERY aggressive over the past 100 years...So why fault Iran if you believe that they have as well... Why does America get the free pass because you are an American so its okay?

Why is America allowed to have any weapons they want and do with them what they want and use them on who they want but no one else in the world can?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: delete

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Call it faulting them or not. I don't care.
I responded to the OP and his other posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why is America allowed to have any weapons they want and do with them what they want and use them on who they want but no one else in the world can?

While I agree with some of your statements, I do have a little bit of problem with this one.

Let me first start of with I am a white male age 32 in the midwest......................I will give even more personal disclosure and tell you that I can not own a firearm, due to some really dumb descisions, non violent...........

I find it strange that you can seriously buy a rocket propelled granade setup for only $125 US dollars in some countries.......Individual rockets are $25 a piece....how about a cheap AK?..........The info is there you can look it up.........I do not want to disturb the DC cronies by googling cheap rpg's......

We can't have RPG's. We can not even have any improvised explosive device, no matter the reason............

For my countries sake, we are not the only one with the bomb...........
edit on 9-11-2011 by liejunkie01 because: in some countries

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
and we have bases is 175+ countries

Get a grip on reality.

US Marine Embassy guards do not count as a "Base" in 175+ Countries.
Nice try at dis-info

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
i was born in 1967... the anti Iran propaganda has been going on my entire life. Oddly enough every Persian i have ever met i have loved. good solid moral happy people.

Yup and every day of every week of every month of those years the US and or Israel was going to attack them any minute or tomorrow or next week or or or...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

is USA now propagandically spreading Iranophobia?

No. Their neighbors are....:

Saudi crown prince rules out compromise with Iran

MECCA (AFP) - Saudi Crown Prince Nayef Ben Abdul Aziz on Tuesday ruled out any compromise with Iran over allegations of Iranian involvement in a plot to murder the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

“There can be no compromise with Iran concerning the assassination bid because there is no need for it,” the crown prince, who also holds the interior ministry portfolio, told a news conference in Mecca.

“We are ready to deal with any scenario... with any means necessary,” he added without further details during an inspection tour of preparations for the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, Islam’s holiest site.

Iran wants Bahrain as its ‘crown jewel’ - minister

CAIRO (AFP) - Bahrain's foreign minister on Tuesday accused Iran of eyeing the Gulf monarchy as "the crown jewel" in a campaign to penetrate the Gulf, and called for Arab support in confronting Tehran, according to official Egyptian media.

"Iran always looks at Bahrain as the crown jewel," Khalifa was quoted as saying by the official Egyptian news agency MENA, adding it is the entry point into the Gulf.

"Gulf countries should not have to stand alone facing Iran, [other] Arab countries must be responsible, and Arab publics must pay attention to Iran's dangers, which come under a thousand guises. The threat is grave," he said.

www.jordantimes.com...

(as I posted in another thread)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I really cannot stand american bashing

i'm still waiting for the numbers in answer to my OP question. anybody??

two numbers or approximated numbers would be nice.

seeking the truth is american bashing? figures

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in a hundred years!!

Oh that was rich thanks i needed a laugh for today pay no never mind to where Hamas and Hezbollah get their rockets and money to wage their wars against Israel and the US in Iraq.

Yeah right!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

i'm still waiting for the numbers in answer to my OP question. anybody?? two numbers or approximated numbers would be nice.

What part of the OP did you ask that?

Your OP:

Originally posted by ignant
is USA now propagandically spreading Iranophobia?

remember the WMD's in Iraq..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

While I agree with some of your statements, I do have a little bit of problem with this one.

Let me first start of with I am a white male age 32 in the midwest......................I will give even more personal disclosure and tell you that I can not own a firearm, due to some really dumb descisions, non violent...........

I find it strange that you can seriously buy a rocket propelled granade setup for only $125 US dollars in some countries.......Individual rockets are $25 a piece....how about a cheap AK?..........The info is there you can look it up.........I do not want to disturb the DC cronies by googling cheap rpg's......

We can't have RPG's. We can not even have any improvised explosive device, no matter the reason............

For my countries sake, we are not the only one with the bomb...........
edit on 9-11-2011 by liejunkie01 because: in some countries

You take what I said the wrong way I did not mean american citizens personally I meant the US government... I do agree that US citizens should not be able to just have any type of weapons they want or use them on what they want but we have laws for that already...

What I meant was the fact that American the Country has all the nukes they want, all the weapons you can imagine and can use them on whoever and whenever they want with little care of what anyone in the world thinks or really what most American citizens think...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ghost375

25?

Name 'em

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join