It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
is USA now propagandically spreading Iranophobia?

remember the WMD's in Iraq..

edit on 9-11-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
and we have bases is 175+ countries.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Now? We've had daily propaganda against Iran for 4+ years...I've been keeping track.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

You may want to pad this thread out a bit

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Oh, I guess Iran has suddenly lost interest in their guerilla/suicide-bomber/"terrorist"-style attacks in Iraq?

Is that what you are saying?

edit on 9-11-2011 by BurningSpearess because: clarity

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
^ words in mouth?

anyways,for the past 10 yrs (USA, the world tyrant it is) has masqueraded as a democracy 'helping' other countries.

i guess we 'helped' Iraq cope with Iranian terrorists by killing Saddam and millions of civilians

omggg Iran shot down an unmanned USA drone flying in their airspace (perish the thought).. if an Iran unmanned drine flew over USA we wouldn't shoot it down, we'd probably nuke the the American cities below it and blame Iran

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I guess doing battle with US forces in Iraq using proxy armies and directly fueling an insurgency isn't an attack?

Or the constant incursions by Iran in to the Kurdish northern region of Iraq?

www.bbc.co.uk...

100 years huh?

edit on 9-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lol seriously?

we invade other countries worldwide then have a grudge with the neighboring countries invading the country we invaded?

imperial, big bully, tyrant.,. world terrorist!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yeah, seriously.

You're the one who made the claim that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 100 years. Parroting the statements made by the guy in the RT video you posted.

It isn't true.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

www.disclose.tv...

according to John Pilger on this video, since 1945 its 75 countries, but not all of those are invaded, maybe some are lucky and they are only bombed!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by ignant

Yeah, seriously.

You're the one who made the claim that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 100 years. Parroting the statements made by the guy in the RT video you posted.

It isn't true.

it probably is true. thats why i asked for a confirmation after seeing referenced video.

claim? more words in mouth

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow Iran hasn't attacked no one in 100 years? What do you call the Iran Iraq war? Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons on one another, so please...and btw what do you call the taking of the US embassy? Holding US personel hostage for months? That isnt an act of war? Please get all the facts straight here. Iran is a scurge on this planet with very little sympathy from most of the world.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Rockstrongo37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

thats why i asked for a confirmation after seeing referenced video.

So....
where do you do that exactly??

Originally posted by ignant

remember the WMD's in Iraq..

edit on 9-11-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

Plus besides the Iran - Iraq war, there was Iran–PJAK conflict.
And the USS Stark Incident occurred during the Iran-Iraq War on May 17, 1987 when an Iraqi jet aircraft fired missiles at the American frigate USS Stark. Thirty-seven United States Navy personnel were killed and twenty-one others were wounded.
edit on 11/9/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
and we have bases is 175+ countries.

Now? We've had daily propaganda against Iran for 4+ years...I've been keeping track.

i was born in 1967... the anti Iran propaganda has been going on my entire life. Oddly enough every Persian i have ever met i have loved. good solid moral happy people.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs?

How many countries has USA?? =L

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

+7 more 
link   
Isn't it funny how america can have all the weapons of any types and do with them what they want and use them on who they want but its not okay for anyone else to have the weaponry to defend itself against america if it needed to...

Don't think japan has forgotten the A bomb we dropped on them to this day it still affects them and they all remember... One day Americas tyranny and warmongering will sadly be its undoing...

Is it better to be known the world over for the amount of people you have killed or the amount of people you have helped...

link   
Yes your right, completely based on past history, we should trust the Iranian government with nuclear weapons. They are perfectly safe and never will do anything wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Are you Now asking IF Iran has attacked anyone in the last 100 years?
YES.

Also there was the Iran hostage crisis from November 4, 1979 to January 20, 1981, where they held 52 Americans they took from the embassy. Ahmadinejad was one of the hostage takers.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Wow Iran hasn't attacked no one in 100 years? What do you call the Iran Iraq war? Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons on one another, so please...and btw what do you call the taking of the US embassy? Holding US personel hostage for months? That isnt an act of war? Please get all the facts straight here. Iran is a scurge on this planet with very little sympathy from most of the world.

Ummm... Saddam attacked Iran in the Iran-Iraq War. His arsenal was supplied by the U.S. and the goal of his invasion was to retake the south-western oil rich ports in the Khuzestan Province of Iran that the U.S. and her allies lost less than a year earlier in the Iranian Revolution of 1979. The reason for that revolution and the ensuing hostage crisis was because of the ruthless rule of the American backed dictator, the Shah of Iran. For the entire first part of the 20th century he plundered their resources for the West and they took them back.

You get your facts straight.

edit on 9-11-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Are you Now asking IF Iran has attacked anyone in the last 100 years?
YES.

Also there was the Iran hostage crisis from November 4, 1979 to January 20, 1981, where they held 52 Americans they took from the embassy. Ahmadinejad was one of the hostage takers.

So all of iran decided to do this as a collective?

Do you know how many Japanese american citizens were held in america by the american government?
en.wikipedia.org...

I see your 52 americans and raise you 110,000 japanese

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join