It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not the father. ‘Mamas baby Papas Maybe’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

You have just found out that the baby you called yours isn’t even your baby, the many diapers you’ve changed, the many kisses you have giving this child, and all the money you have spent was all for nothing.

What would you do?

I wouldn't say it's for "nothing". You're still the baby's father, if not in the biological sense.

Will you do the stupid and disgraceful thing and tell you’re cheating wife/girlfriend that you will still take care of her and the baby? On the other hand, will you do the manly thing, bail on both of them, and tell her to go find the baby’s daddy?

I wouldn't call running away "manly".... It really depends on the situation and the circumstances behind the tryst, whether or not she really even knew you weren't the dad, etc. Of course she would have known of the possibility, but she likely may not be sure if it was close in timing....

If you love the woman, love the baby, and can forgive her, it's one thing, but of course, each circumstance is different, and if there was deliberate deception involved, and the cheating had no justification, yeah, I could see where one would be perfectly legit in bailing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That is interesting. I remember the day when my first child was born, I was the one who got up to feed her and was always the one who changed her diaper, and I was a very proud father. One day out the blue, my mother told me that the baby does not look like me, and so I asked her repeatedly.

She told me that it might be her uncles and that her uncle would come home high off powdered coc aine and molest her, she also told me that he had been molesting her every since she was 9.

I looked her in the face and I told her that I would be the father because I did not want the child growing up with an uncle as her father...that was 21 years ago.

I did that because that was a special case under special circumstances.

The sad thing about this situation, he turned around and molested the daughter to when she was 10.

I put a gun to his head when I found out that he rapped my daughter and was about to blow his brains out, but the neighbor came out and told me please don’t shoot him.

I wish I would have shot him but then I would have had to kill the neighbor because she was a witness, I couldn’t do that.

3 years ago, my daughter and I got into an intense argument because of her mothers boyfriend and because I missed her 12th grade graduation, she said that her mother’s boyfriend was her father.

I said…NO, what you need to do is tell your uncle/ father/sex partner that your boy friend is your new father, and that no child of mine would ever had said that to me.

Her mother came over to my house and we got in to it.
The last words she said to me was…‘I BETTER BE LUCKY THAT WHAT I SAID DIDN’T GET BACK TO HER UNCLE’

THE LAST WORDS I SAID TO HER WAS…

SO you’re going to take the side of a man that molested you and your daughter, your nasty and I really don’t have respect for you or any body in your incest NASTY ASS FAMILY.

I haven’t spoken to them since, and I really don’t care.

Chivalry and doing the right thing isn’t what it’s cracked up to be.

Chivalry was originally created to keep Knights(police officers of the day) from murdering and burning down villages for sport. Later in the modern era it became a tool for traditionalist women to enslave men.

Now more so then ever figuring that gal's burned their side of the social contract during the 60's and 70's(yet fervently demand we uphold our end of the social contract lmao).

Follow these simple rules:1) The Golden Rule for people you just meet, 2) The Law of mutuality for those you already know. Law Of Mutuality: Treat others as they treat you. If doing so would force you to do something to another that you find morally repugnant(when dealing with an emotionally or physically abusive person), have nothing to do with them anymore so as to not stain yourself with their evil.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

You have just found out that the baby you called yours isn’t even your baby, the many diapers you’ve changed, the many kisses you have giving this child, and all the money you have spent was all for nothing.

What would you do?

I wouldn't say it's for "nothing". You're still the baby's father, if not in the biological sense.

Will you do the stupid and disgraceful thing and tell you’re cheating wife/girlfriend that you will still take care of her and the baby? On the other hand, will you do the manly thing, bail on both of them, and tell her to go find the baby’s daddy?

I wouldn't call running away "manly".... It really depends on the situation and the circumstances behind the tryst, whether or not she really even knew you weren't the dad, etc. Of course she would have known of the possibility, but she likely may not be sure if it was close in timing....

If you love the woman, love the baby, and can forgive her, it's one thing, but of course, each circumstance is different, and if there was deliberate deception involved, and the cheating had no justification, yeah, I could see where one would be perfectly legit in bailing.

I wouldn't call being made a cuckold "manly" either. In fact there is nothing more effeminate(or anti-manly) then a cuckold. The only solution is to kick the adulter/liar to the curb. If a guy is attached to the kid he should only seek envolvement under the expressed conditions that the bio mother has to give up all parental rights period.

One thing is, be-careful about this subject guy's. Most gal's will always argue with what is best for them(that the guy keeps supporting the mother and child), and the few guy's who say "forgive and try to move on" have often been found to be the guy's that got someone else knocked up and some other guy got tricked into being the father.

goodmenproject.com...
www.hugoschwyzer.net...

He(Schwayzer) is a perfect example of the scum I described earlier(the guy who tries to minimize paternity fraud for his own benefit). He was having sex with one of his students(that he knew was in a relationship), his student got preggo and felt the professor was too unreliable so tricked her boyfriend into thinking the kid was his.

Paternity testing needs to be made mandatory before a Birth Certificate can be signed. I don't know why(well actually I do) Obama didn't put it into Obamacare(because Obama is the male hater in Chief).

Also, Paternity fraud isn't exactly like a switcharoo at the hospital(which a ton of women sued over, got millions and forced hospitals to restructure their entire system of recording infants). It is more akin to : Your husband has an affair, the gal get's preggo, your husband dies of a heart attack and the woman sues you for child support because the child was technically born from your marriage(I haven''t seen this legal precedent yet....).

Heck their is a guy in the Carolina's that is paying child support to the biological father(because he was married to the mother when the kid was born). And another case of a guy paying child support to his ex+bio father(bio father and paternity fraud lady got together after the divorce in that case).

Also by forcing a man to take care of a child that isn't his(almost 50% of his after tax income), it keeps him from forming a family to have children of his own. I guess it isn't a problem if a person lived in a Gynocentric society.. ohh wait we do. The truth of the matter if this happened to women instead of men women would be flipping out(same with abortion, if men gave birth abortion would most certainly be outlawed).

-
P.S the first website I linked is a website created by feminist's and financially backed by feminist's for the purposes of trying to hijack the MRM(it failed miserably). Don't trust it too much and be very careful dealing with those sickos.
edit on 27-11-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

You can't write off another human being as nothing. You can't fault the child for being illegitimate and s/he will require exactly the same amount of love and care as any other baby.

It might be hurtful if the child grows up to be ungrateful but it's not 'all for nothing' if you've done a good job at being a parent. If you've done a lousy job, well you reap what you sow.

I have no time or sympathy for women who deliberately try to pass off their offspring to the wrong man, but I also have little time for feckless men who abandon their partners and leave them to fend for themselves.

A woman with a child is vulnerable and may well make poor decisions in regards to relationships, but don't let's forget the irresponsible man who left her in that position.

Let's not forget, either, irresponsible men who sleep around. Haunting bars for easily available women and then crying 'foul' if they end up being accused of fathering children.

If men really want to avoid a paternity suit from a one-night-stand, then the answer is simple. Don't have casual sex wherever and whenever they can get it.

Being cheated on in a relationship is an entirely different thing, and is an inexcusable act by either party.

BUT, sleeping with people one hardly knows is a sure way to ask for trouble. Could a man not even wait for a few weeks before sleeping with a new girlfriend to assure himself that she isn't already pregnant from a previous relationship?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join