It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Entity In My Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have had the occasional dream where there's something in it that absolutely doesn't belong, and here is the one from last night...

My buddy, my girlfriend and her friend were laying on my bed, and out of nowhere one of them gets a phonecall, and they all have to leave so they hop out my window and say they will be back, they leave to my right and about 10-15 seconds they come from the right and drop pixie sticks through my window.

(This is where it finally gets weird).. This is the point I realized when I was actually dreaming, because the door of my room was in the wrong place, and I decided I would see how the dream ended..)

Someone started knocking on my door, in my grandmas voice it was yelling at me to open the door. I walked over, opened it and I immediately recognized my hallway from my old house, and I knew something was wrong. I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to feel the vibrations to project into higher conciousness, and before I could, I was blown back against my wall, I couldn't breath, and the only breath I got was yelling at the top of my lungs..
I looked down the hall and there was a shadow figure, no features, just a shadow pulling me towards him....

(I have dreamt of this figure multiple times over the past year or so)

.... I tried as hard as a could, to control my dream, and change it but it's like it wouldn't allow me to do so. The pulling force towards him got too strong, so I ran at him. I got a stride away, and it was like there was a bubble around him so I couldn't t get too near, I ended up going over him, flipping around and kicking off railing back towards him, and I still couldnt reach past this invisible barrier, I was hovering over him at arms length, couldn't touch him, and still no features to make out but now piercing white eyes. We made eye contact, and the dream ended...

Just a strange dream I had, and throughout the whole confrontation I was not able to breath, and I actually woke up to my dog staring at me strangely, and the only thought in my head was"Dammit, he got away". I felt strangely energized, and I had only been asleep about an hour. I fell back asleep, and the only dream after was the finish to the whole pixie sticks through my window part xD

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Interesting dream, though the implications will be your own personal experience. My own insight tells me to tell you to check out this video. Perhaps a fluke of imagination or connection, but needless to say, this creature in this video looks a lot like what you described in your dream.

www.youtube.com...

- Skrillex - First Of The Year (Equinox)

Its also very interesting that you described an invisible bubble around the entity and that you could not pass through it. In my opinion, this is a result of dimensional barriers. Though you were thrown in your dream, I believe being put in the position of fight or flight, you took that power back into your own hands. When you ran at the entity, the entity now had to abide by the rules of the astral world. Since you were no longer driven by fear, the energy balanced back to a state where neither you or the entity could inflict or harm each other. Balance is the key to peace. Perhaps a guide letting you know that you possess your own strength, and to let go of certain fears you may hold.
Pursue the unknown with an open mind and heart, none of these entities can hurt you unless you let them.

Namaste
edit on 9-11-2011 by arcanewings because: Video

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had a dream Wednesday (9 Nov '11) where I thought my husband had rolled onto me and was smothering me. I asked please get off me, he didn't move and the sensation got worse. I then got really angry and thought how selfish, he's on my side of the bed. He was also breathing on me and I hate that.

I decided to knee him in the nuts to get him off of me.
Suddenly instead of my husband, there were two greys trying to strangle and sit on me.
I killed them then and there. And I perceived two more to the left of me, they didn't last long either.
Then I woke up and I saw that my husband was well over on his side, and then his alarm went off at 7am. I was out of breath and my heart was racing as if I had been exerting myself.

I told him my dream when he came home from work and he said I had really been moving around in bed. That's when I realised I had actually made the nut crushing movement, in the waking world too!

I think I am annoying them as;
I heard a voice a few weeks ago over the TV program at 3am and it said DIE. I got goosebumps and I replied NO YOU DIE!

I have had dreams where I am strangling a grey and it felt real. I really don't know why they bother, they always die.
Peace

join