It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'm 100% sure Ghaddafi is dead, but those pesky Arabs always like to upstart something

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'm 100% sure Ghaddafi is dead, but those pesky Arabs always like to upstart something

Who knows... I have not seen this many attempts to attribute a death to a persons Doppelgänger since WWII.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

As I was reading an article today, I was reminded of the urgent tone of curiosity that I noted in your requests for more information about the killing of black people in Libya. Though some time has passed, I thought you might find the following article of interest. The article sites conspiratorial, rather than emotional reasons for this occurrence. Though I am skeptical of everything, I find it interesting to consider ideas which seem to be kept out of the mainstream; often this adds to their credibility. Other ATS members have stated basically the same ideas that are in the article, but this gives much more detail.
The link is: www.voltairenet.org...
Ask and ye shall receive. Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by moroccomole

Excellant article, well written, and very informed.

I've always warmed to the idea of an Arab Christian state next to Israel, may that be Lebanon or Northern Egypt but these Arab Christians can't go on being ignored or they will be wiped off the face of the Middle East.

The problem with the Maronites and Coptics, they will have to decide who their real enemy is. It's obvious Islam is their biggest threat today yet they purge themselves against Israel. And that's their problem and why they are being ignored!
edit on 23-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Boy, I'll tell you what. This was a trip down the rabbit hole if ever there was one. I can't believe the things that our government has done in order to advance the agenda of the Banksters. I have to say that today, I am ashamed to be an American.

Oh well, I'm not going to waste a lot of bandwidth explaining it. Watch the show; I say what needs to be said throughout.

Take care my friends,
Bobby

Thanks for this, it confirmed for a lot of things for me and opened my eyes to a little bit more. As usual, fantastic job.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great report. I'm very impressed. Obviously I'm in no position to check every assertion but the overall picture is just so true to paradigm. What a shame on the US. Removing Gaddhafi has to rank with the removal of Mossadegh in Iran many years ago.

The only people who can stop this stuff are American voters. Please do your duty. Please be different from all the other enabling populations who backed rogue regimes in the past.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Is just me or has the video been removed? I also checked the ATS video forum but it doesn't come up.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, great job really!

You seem to get most of the real reasons behind this - but I (personally) still can't grasp the full scope of the total genuine plan behind the revolutionary changes like this one!

But even if most of us are just speculating in general, the most important thing should be that diffficult topics like theses are brought up to an honest discussuison for all those who are interested!

I'm beginning to be very worried!

Merry Christmas and thanks for great reporting!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Those who have knowingly engaged upon this disgusting naked grab for total world domination , have the advantage of being part of a massive agenda, and the knowledge that despite any setback theirs is an all or nothing gamble.Though the odds are rapidly tipping in their favour....
What the world would have been/could have been for the whole of the race of man,means little to them.
All and every lie, and strategem, device, and trick, are acceptable behavior if it furthers the end of total control.
We face the final battle ....., it is obvious that psychopaths are in control of this sinister groundswell of evil.The effects of their predation are universally felt by all human beings from everywhere on the planet.
Never, in human history have the dark forces had such unbounded power and reach.
Like some metastisizing cancer the filth has infected nearly every corner of human endeavour.
The simple fact being that psychopathic people excell at managment level and above positions.
Believe ot or not we have accumulated a preponderance of these personality types who are in concert, a bid for total world domination.
These personality types are the human equivalent of the vampires of fable....(in fact i have the suspicion the the fables are illustrating real life.....however subtly)
The simple remedy for this is to devise better detection of these personality types at earlier ages, and study ways of using whatever techniques it takes to bend these people towards being able to feel.as they are unable to feel compassion or to love.
This situation has reached such epidemic proportions because of the system which they have mostly devised since the time of the industrial revolution.Has been predominantly devised by psychopaths.......
The situation is now dire for the seemingly normal people who cannot imagine in their wildest dreams that these psychopaths exist in larger numbers than they ever contemplated.
This is the ultimate battle which the world is now leading up to....there is nothing biblical about it, it is simply the
multiplicity of numbers as the psychopaths have flourished and gained control of most of the higher places in our societies.
Yes Bob the nuts are running the nuthouse and it dont look like the juggernaught is gonna be stopped any time soon.....
The war goes on.........................

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Chemical Weapons Convention is why Gaddafi was killed.

Chemical Weapons are to be destroyed by April 2012 per Treaty.

Iraq's Chemical Weapons were likely made in the USA and we gave them to them to keep China/Russia from rolling through them. Iraq and Libya along with Iran used to be our friends. Was cheaper to bomb the bunkers and destroy it versus the United States bear the costs of shipping it back to America and safely disposing of it.

Libya had Chemical Weapons and were likely from us, made in the USA. You can find the story of us supposedly giving Gaddafi a couple million to dispose of the Chemical Weapons then after we sent them the check ole Senator McCain was over there telling them "don't use the money to dispose of that stuff.....buy some military hardware from us instead". So Gaddafi did so America got its money back. We can't afford to ship that stuff back and safely dispose of it......

So the question remains....what became of the made in the usa chemical weapons sitting in Libya?

I believe the Chemical Weapons Treaty said if America made the stuff we bear the costs of safely getting rid of it by April 2012.......so what happened to the Chemical Weapons in Libya.......

We surely don't have money to deal with it? Get the crazy's who took over Libya to sell the chemical weapons to some screw ball to eliminate our Liability over those chemical weapons?

Something's going down soon....many will die. The Libya story ain't over yet. Gaddafi wasn't really a bad guy...was he?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
The real reasons behind the overthrow of Moammar Gadaffi's government are exposed in this episode of The Truth Is Viral.

So the many thousands of expert observers and journalists who do not agree with this version are all ignorant, liars or part of the cover-up?

Under orders from a cabal of international bankers

Gaddafi also frequently talked of this "cabal of international bankers" or interchangably, "jews". This conspiracy-theory is a fabrication. Reality is that international banks are in fierce competition to each other.

the CIA trained and equipped al-Qaeda terrorists

more Propaganda. Just because there were CIA-trained afghanis and pakistanis in the war against Soviets does not mean that modern day Al-Qaeda is "CIA trained" or that they are a tool of the U.S. Not everything that happens in the world was made by the U.S.

and set them on a path of revolution that ended with a new Libyan Central Bank and the black flag of al-Qaeda flying over the Benghazi courthouse.

Pure Tabloid Journalism. A Flag flying over a courthouse does not mean that the flagholders rule a country.

You'lll never see this in the Mainstream Media.

You wont see it in the Mainstream media because its manipulated and distorted garbage, a real desecration of what Journalism is supposed to be.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The fact that this guy is able to publish this BS proves that there are hundreds of very ignorant people, willing to believe anything. And, it also proves that the US govt. doesn't give a damn what you kids put on the internet.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
bumping this for many reasons...

where is Bob Powell lately?

anyway, bumping it,one of the best videos ever made for ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thurisaz

Yeah....I have to agree with you and I`m glad you bumped it.
This really was ......and still is a great video.

I watched a video with Bob in it the other day but I cant for the life of me remember what it was about.
If it comes back to me, I`ll post it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thurisaz

God knows but I hope he's doing ok. That was a tough couple of years for him.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This video doesn't work.
I think YouTube have taken it down too.
The only one I can find has German subtitles.

Shame cos it's a good video.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join