page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
What a great idea,,
Why didn't I think of that..

You did being it was the signature line on your banned account..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Thats not the only reason NATO attacked Libya. $300 billion dollar contracts is hard to ignore. Desertec project is the final plan for all of Africa.

Here's the real reason why the USA/Israel could attack Iran:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
really liked the video

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
it was well documented. 4+

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

First off half your posts are assinine to say the least, degrading, condescening and filled with biased agenda.

Secondly, stop posting so damned much to prove your point, your becoming repetitive.

Thirdly the video still does not work for those of us using the newest upgraded IE and Flash, Firefox and Chrome.

This is my 3rd post explaining this and asking for a fix to be able to contribute to the discussion so more then 5 people are talking.

Lastly, if this doesn't get fixed and the same 5 people respond ill tack this site up on my #list and be moving onto somewhere where they take your inquiries seriously and attempt to fix simple problems with videos.

Thanks for not listening.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

First off half your posts are assinine to say the least, degrading, condescening and filled with biased agenda.

Secondly, stop posting so damned much to prove your point, your becoming repetitive.

Thirdly the video still does not work for those of us using the newest upgraded IE and Flash, Firefox and Chrome.

This is my 3rd post explaining this and asking for a fix to be able to contribute to the discussion so more then 5 people are talking.

Lastly, if this doesn't get fixed and the same 5 people respond ill tack this site up on my #list and be moving onto somewhere where they take your inquiries seriously and attempt to fix simple problems with videos.

I don't know what to tell ya brother, I have the latest browsers and flash upgrades and it works fine for me. Oddly, there was a period of several months when I couldn't watch any videos on the Fox News website unless they were embedded into the story. Any video from their video page simply would not play; then last week it cleared up.

IDK what is causing your viewer to malfunction, but the video has been viewed over 22,000 times with only a couple of complaints.
edit on 11/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

with adobe flash, right click on the video.

click settings. click display picture on lower left.

there is a feature that needs to be UNchecked.

"enable hardware accelation" usually causes problems on playback.

keep it UNchecked.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Lol

The ironies abound.. If you have an issue with something I say, or want clarification, by all means let me know either by post or U2U. Being its difficult at times to get context / tone of a person in text form, ask me for clarification.

As far as the other comments I do my best to argue the point and support it with sources that can be chcked. Do my posts come across in the manner you described? You say yes, others have said no. Since you feel differently I will do my best to mind my posts to your posts.

Whats your issues with Libya or non issues with Libya. have you been able to get the video to work?

Edit to add - check your U2U - sent you something that might help with the video issue.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

My you are full of yourself.
Twisting words at will to suit your preconceived ideas..
If you'd like to debate without the crap then come back sometime otherwise I'm over you..
Waste of type time IMO..

Thank you for proving my point...

When you decide to engage in debate instead of Israel bashing let me know. Perhaps in the interim you could find the time to answer the questions that you have been ignoring?

Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing that given to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct economic and military assistance since 1976, and is the largest recipient in total since World War Two, to the tune of well over $140 billion (in 2004 dollars). Israel receives about $3 billion in direct assistance each year, roughly one-fifth of the foreign aid budget, and worth about $500 a year for every Israeli.
www.lrb.co.uk...

Your opinions are obviously biased!
edit on 15-11-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: forgot to put source
edit on 15-11-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Indeed.
And Obama has been particularly generous.
Obama's latest gift to Israel

Read it and weep x. Agenda exposed.
edit on 15-11-2011 by SurrealisticPillow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by EspyderMan

I don't know what to tell ya brother, I have the latest browsers and flash upgrades and it works fine for me. Oddly, there was a period of several months when I couldn't watch any videos on the Fox News website unless they were embedded into the story. Any video from their video page simply would not play; then last week it cleared up.

IDK what is causing your viewer to malfunction, but the video has been viewed over 22,000 times with only a couple of complaints.
edit on 11/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)
Pretty sure its the browsers causing the issues, and some plugins haven't caught up yet. That's the excuse Netflix gave me anyway when all this began to start for me, as they stating that most browsers just introduced some updated protocols that flash, silverlight and ect are still updating to accommodate. Rest assured, you are not to blame for all the problems in this world

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Your opinions are obviously biased!
edit on 15-11-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: forgot to put source
edit on 15-11-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

Lol really?

Here is a suggestion - How about you pull the foreign aid stats for the Syrians, Lebanon, Hamas and Hezzbullah (in addition to smaller extremists groups) and compare. If I am the biased one is there any reason you didnt bother to pull the opposing stats? Make sure you check out the Soviet Union and Chinese assistance as well in those countries.

Well since Egypt and Syria invaded Israel in 1973, I wonder why Israeli funding increased? Every single military encounter has been a result of Arab aggression. How many times dii Arab countries invaded Israel / go to war with?

7 recognized - many smaller

During a few of those conflicts the Soviet Union was actively involved, and by involved I mean actually engaged Israel military assets

Those arab actions are the justification for the increased support for Israel. Is there any reason you ignored Egypt? They were the scond highest to receive US aid, or is that ignored because tis not Israel?

If I read your "read between the lines" argument here, what I see is you and several other people who want the US to end all aid to Israel for the simple fact that aid is what has kept arab countries in check. Without US aid / assistance we wouldnt be having this type of conversatio. Instead we would have comments about the Arabs jumping up and down in the streets and the victory over the lesser of the 2 satans.

If the US ends any and all aid for Israel, would you accept the same for Arab countries? All aid / support ended for Syria, Iran, Hezzbullah, Hamas, etc etc etc?

If you say they should keep the aid, please explain why?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

During a few of those conflicts the Soviet Union was actively involved, and by involved I mean actually engaged Israel military assets

I wish the Soviets had got to the USS Liberty a bit sooner..
Would have been good to see the Soviet warships "actively involved" with a few Israeli jets and patrol boats..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th

Yeah, maybe if any Russian ships were in the vacinity of Vietnam, the HMS Hobart would'nt had been bombed by the USA. Ya think?
edit on 18-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This article is doing it's rounds on the internet. More photos of both subjects would be needed for study to verify any truth to the article:

www.mathaba.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How many times do I have to tell you all.....

American "aid" comes at a price and it's not free money. The USA do not hand out aid unless there's a profit in it for them, that's how they work, thats how they have always worked.

People's ignorance towards American foreign aid is truely a marvel. If you don't get it now, you never will.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Did you actually read the article or did you just post it because the writer has it out for Israel and the USA and that suits your agenda?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Another agenda exposed.
The writer has references to back up all statements of fact. Any comment on that?
I did read it, and I post it when someone is spouting outright lies. Any comment on the actual article?
Are you going to call me an anti-semite next?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
mathaba.net, the link to the article from a few posts up, states Khaddafi was not the person killed.

Did anyone bother to actually look into the website iteself?

If not -
Wikipedia - Mathaba News Agency

The Mathaba News Agency (al-Mathaba, meaning "The Center"), also called the Anti-Imperialism Center (AIC), is an alternative news agency created by the regime of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in 1982 to further world-revolutionary and anti-imperialist goals.[1] It has organized a number of conferences in Tripoli, attended by leftist or anti-Western leaders including Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe's ZANU-PF, Daniel Ortega of the FSLN in Nicaragua, Raul Reyes of Colombia's FARC, and Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva of Brazil.[1]

It is affiliated with the International Green Charter Movement (IGCM),[2] based on Gaddafi's Green Book and the political philosophy it espouses, known as Jamahiriya. It also hosts a forum[3] and a private microblogging service.[4] Mathaba refers to itself as "the first stateless news organization in history" with the stated goal of offering readers "a better understanding of public issues and positive development".[5]

For the life of me I cant figure out why the article would say Gaddafi is still alive.

/end sarcasm
edit on 19-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Why would I want to call you an anti-semite when you did that already?

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join