Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth Is Viral - Libya: The Real Story

page: 13
143
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


I think you just like seeing your words on a screen..
What a waste..
Maybe you should go into politics.
The seem to be good at saying a lot while saying nothing..

NO, the US could NOT aid Israel if they admitted they had nukes.
Go read up a little.


YES, Iraq and Libya were invaded after saying they would trade oil in a currency other than the US $$..

You can twist and add rubbish all you want..
Those are two FACTS..




posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
“The example of the new socialist society is to establish a happy society deriving its happiness from being free. Such a society is realized only through the fulfillment of the individual’s spiritual and material needs, and this can be achieved by liberating these needs from the control and manipulation of others. Satisfaction of needs should be realized without exploitation or enslavement of others.”

MUAMMAR AL GADDAFI

For those that are not aware, Gaddafi wrote a book called The Green Book. It is split into three chapters -

Part One: Solution to the Problem of Democracy

Part Two: The Solution to the Economic Problem

Part Three: The Social Basis of the Third Universal Theory

If you didn't know who the author was and you had to take a guess after reading and hearing its message, you might answer Ron Paul.

Here is what he believes is the problem with Western Democracy-

“Under such systems, the people are prey fought over by the predators: instruments of government compete in their power struggle for the votes of the people they in turn neglect and exploit.

In order to rule, the opposition party must defeat the existing instrument of government. To do so, the opposition must undermine the government’s achievements and cast doubt on its plans, even if these plans were beneficial to society, to prove the incompetence of the current governing instrument. Consequently, the interests and programs of society become victims of the power struggle raging among the political parties.”

Read about it here along with the Great Green Charter of Human Rights -Link to Libya360 - green book



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ipleadthe5th
 


So then your answer is no, you cant provide any sources to back up your opinion.

When faced with facts, you dismiss and launch personal attacks.

Yes - The US can send aid to Israel if they declare they have nuclear weapons. Not sure where your getting the opposite. As an example for you, we send aid to Pakistan who has nuclear weapons who arent part of the NPT. India is the same, receiving aid from the US while being in possession of nuclear weapons while not being a signatory to the NPT.

No - Libya and Iraq were not invaded because of the dollar.

Again, provide your sources and quit personally attacking me.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Excellent video and very insightful, But this is just another abuse of power by the
the powers that be to discredit and kill yet another leader of another state that once
upon a time were close allies due to the oil & Arms embargoes set in place by them.

there is a very clear pattern emerging here, media manipulation and just plain bullying
by the elite bankers when they don't get there way. discredit and destroy then put in
place another puppet government that WILL obey

WHO NEXT IRAN?.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

WHO NEXT IRAN?.


The long and the short of it? Yes.

I'm writing the script right now. I just wanted to take a break for a few minutes and catch up on the thread. The video is rapidly rolling up on 10,000 views and a Google search reveals that it has been posted in a plethora of forums and websites all around the world. I myself posted it at the freerepublic (The thread was locked "under orders from a cabal of international bankers" and I also had my posting privilege revoked.
I guess free speech only applies over there if you toe the party line.
) DIGG, Reddit, and Beforeitsnews. But it seems like most of the hits are coming from forums just like this one that you guys have been posting in.

THANK YOU! Let's keep getting the word out and wake people up to what's really going down.
edit on 11/12/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

WHO NEXT IRAN?.


The long and the short of it? Yes.

I'm writing the script right now. I just wanted to take a break for a few minutes and catch up on the thread. The video is rapidly rolling up on 10,000 views and a Google search reveals that it has been posted in a plethora of forums and websites all around the world. I myself posted it at the freerepublic (The thread was locked "under orders from a cabal of international bankers" and I also had my posting privilege revoked.
I guess free speech only applies over there if you toe the party line.
) DIGG, Reddit, and Beforeitsnews. But it seems like most of the hits are coming from forums just like this one that you guys have been posting in.

THANK YOU! Let's keep getting the word out and wake people up to what's really going down.
edit on 11/12/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)


EXCELLENT!!
The truth will out. I agree this needs to get out there to reach the masses and hopefully
wake 'em up to the truth. thats great that this has "gone viral" to other sites, it needs to!
Well done on a really great piece of work keep it coming

& no, thank YOU sir.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by ipleadthe5th
 

So then your answer is no, you cant provide any sources to back up your opinion.
When faced with facts, you dismiss and launch personal attacks.
Yes - The US can send aid to Israel if they declare they have nuclear weapons. Not sure where your getting the opposite. As an example for you, we send aid to Pakistan who has nuclear weapons who arent part of the NPT. India is the same, receiving aid from the US while being in possession of nuclear weapons while not being a signatory to the NPT.
No - Libya and Iraq were not invaded because of the dollar.
Again, provide your sources and quit personally attacking me.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)


What I have said has been shown on ATS MANY times.

The US$ issue is not news bet is a matter of opinion as to whether that was the reason,or part of the reason, for the invasions.
I'll search the laws AGAIN but I know the Israeli aid issue has also been bought up numerous times..

Not sure why you'd consider my posts personal attacks.
I'm just stating that you seem to like to write 200 word essays rather than a yes/no answer..



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
What I have said has been shown on ATS MANY times.

Excellent - it will make it easier for you to post the info here that supports your claims. As a side note, you made the claims, you are responsible for backing them up with facts / sources. Dont start with the typical the info is somewhere go look for it tactic. Its old and worn out and only reinforces the opinion you have nothing to back your claim, other than the use of obfuscation.



Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
The US$ issue is not news bet is a matter of opinion as to whether that was the reason,or part of the reason, for the invasions.
I'll search the laws AGAIN but I know the Israeli aid issue has also been bought up numerous times..

Simply amazing.. The US did not push the Libya operation - The UK and France did. The US had limited involvement, where as the UK and France spearheaded the mission. Yet you continually blame the US while stating we invaded because of the dollar.

In case you missed it, there was no ground invasion of Libya


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
Not sure why you'd consider my posts personal attacks.

Then maybe you should go back and actually read what you typed. You will find your answers there.


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
I'm just stating that you seem to like to write 200 word essays rather than a yes/no answer..

Im sorry, I like to include my source material as well as answer posts / questions in a complete manner. The "yes or no" only answer is used when someone wishes to manipulate the information and spin it in a manner that is not supported by the more complex answer.

If people took a little more time in their posts and included links to source material, we could most likely avoid this type of back and forth.



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is for Xcath and 5th:





Play nice boys!



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Meh...

You fun sponge



posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


You don't sound like a stupid person and have obviously been talking about these issues for some time..
Therefore I draw the conclusion that you are well aware of the subjects I brought up but for some reason like to play games..
Well I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for childish games..

Now you can write another essay on how that means I have nothing but I think everyone knows the truth..

Oh, here's a little teaser.
www.worldcantwait.net...



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com
 


Before I watch the entire video I've heard about Gaddafi telling American and British oil companies to leave Libya and I also know he wanted nothing to do with the IMF.

Iraq and their weapons of mass destruction? Aren't we hearing the same thing about Iran today?



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


You don't sound like a stupid person and have obviously been talking about these issues for some time..
Therefore I draw the conclusion that you are well aware of the subjects I brought up but for some reason like to play games..
Well I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for childish games..

Now you can write another essay on how that means I have nothing but I think everyone knows the truth..

Oh, here's a little teaser.
www.worldcantwait.net...


Correct im well aware of the situation you brought up. I just dont agree with the methods used to form the opinions about Iraq and Libya. Why? Because groups like to do whats cool and in. What that means is the arguments were made when we went into Iraq ranged from -

* - to get revenge on Hussein for Bush Senior
* - to get all their oil
* - to find some magical device that will supposedly avert the end of the world if found and used in time.
* - to force a central bank on them
* - To sieze their gold reserves
etc etc etc.

All fine conspiracies, however there is no evidence presented to support those claims.

As far as playing games - absolutely not. I shouldnt be forced to ask you 10 times to provide sources to support your claims, and if you have noticed you refuse to do that, with the exception of one time when you stated its been talked about on here.

I searched - didnt find it. Did you, since you say its on here? To me, that is playing games. You are ignoring questions because frankly I dont think you can support the claims.


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
Now you can write another essay on how that means I have nothing but I think everyone knows the truth..

this comment of yours is playing games. Instead of answering simple questions, like please provide a link to your source, you get all pissy about it and go down the road of accusations and obfuscations. How can people know what the truth is, when you wont even provide the source where you got it from?

You made the claims - you need to back them up. Plain and simple right?

I look forward to your next post that contains the links / sources that have been constantly asked for that you ignored.

Thanks



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com
 


Before I watch the entire video I've heard about Gaddafi telling American and British oil companies to leave Libya and I also know he wanted nothing to do with the IMF.

Iraq and their weapons of mass destruction? Aren't we hearing the same thing about Iran today?


The Us was torqued at the UK for allowing the release of the Pan Am plot guy. The Us was even more torqued when it came to light that BP was involved, and the actions on the release were done to secure BP's ability to get at Libyian oil.

Are you sure its the IMF? that is not really a central bank of any kind. Its a fund to assist countries with development assistance etc etc etc.



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 



As far as playing games - absolutely not. I shouldnt be forced to ask you 10 times to provide sources to support your claims, and if you have noticed you refuse to do that, with the exception of one time when you stated its been talked about on here.

I searched - didnt find it. Did you, since you say its on here? To me, that is playing games. You are ignoring questions because frankly I dont think you can support the claims.


No, i'm ignoring your questions because I KNOW you have seen the information before..
You're boring..Same in every thread you post in..
DEMANDING links to things you KNOW have already been posted..

Now go ahead and type for ten minutes..Those words are money..



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Enjoyed the video.


Rumor has it that Iran will be hit soon. U.S. Navy in Australia.

What was a red flag for me ... the nationwide test of our emergency broadcast system. These demon-possessed people are up to something ... something big and something very evil!



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
No, i'm ignoring your questions because I KNOW you have seen the information before..

Then you are making an assumption that would be wrong. Please cite / link your source.


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
You're boring..Same in every thread you post in..

Obfuscation and personal attack.


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
DEMANDING links to things you KNOW have already been posted..

An incorrect assumption on your part - Please cite your source / link.


Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
Now go ahead and type for ten minutes..Those words are money..

Obfuscation and deflection - personal attack

It just dawned on me - You are BackinBlack. If your going to masquerade, you shouldnt use the exact same tired cliches / exact same comments he used.

I look forward to you citing your source / posing the link to support your claims that you made like 5 pages ago. If you cant even do that then dont bother to respond. We will let the people make up their own minds about you and the lack of reliability and supporting information ou refuse to provide.



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 



If you cant even do that then dont bother to respond. We will let the people make up their own minds about you and the lack of reliability and supporting information ou refuse to provide.


What a great idea,,
Why didn't I think of that..



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1
 


Revolution is in the air



posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 



Simply amazing.. The US did not push the Libya operation - The UK and France did. The US had limited involvement, where as the UK and France spearheaded the mission. Yet you continually blame the US while stating we invaded because of the dollar.

In case you missed it, there was no ground invasion of Libya


And yet it's been said that the CIA was "on the ground" as early as February, financing,arming and training the "so called" rebels..

Some speculate that the US did more than just "push the Libya operation"..
They actually orchestrated the whole thing..





new topics




 
143
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join