It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranoid or could it be ghosts or maybe something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i feel like someone is in my house watching me, i also feel like im being watched everywhere i go. I dont know what it is but its driving me mad, i also feel like someone touches my hair like blowing or something, but there is nothing there. Does anyone know what this could be?.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
could be a number of things, did a love one die resently? if not, has any one did an untimely death in your house? there are a few unpleast ones, but i wount bother you with those

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The house im living in was built in 1914 it is really old house, so it could be anyone but i just wish i knew who it is. I have trouble sleeping in the dark, i didnt used to. It gets creepy in the dark, really creepy one time i heard this scary voice when i was sitting on a chair all alone scared the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How long has this been going on?

When you feel the blowing is it limited to when you are in the house or is that happening no matter where you are?

Was there anything unusual going on in your life when all of this started?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i know how you fear, it sacres the hell outa me too, and i hate it, well, you can either have your house bleesed by a preacher(it might work, some cases have) or you could take one for the team, and study it, or have some one study it for you,
hey, could you u2u me your stae? i might know someone.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well i would say start with going and finding out the history of your house,

keep a diary of events that happen in the house as well there might be some kind of pattern,

And also have you felt that this has tryed to harm you in any way?

or is it just a creepy feeling you get?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
not only the history of the house, but the land. my friends parents built their house on an old old peice of porperty, and it's a fairly new house, under 20 years old. they had some pretty bad stuff happen in the house, they did some research, turns up that its an old graveyard. how they didn't find bodies or markes for the graves is a mystery, but hey, anything happens in Jersey.

do some research, its the best possible thing

_df

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
thank you all for your help. im going to try them all out, thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I AM paranoid, I've known it for a long time and been told it plenty. And I feel the same thing, but I don't think it's paranoia. I think it's "spirits" of some kind, because the last 2 houses I've lived in have been haunted, including the current one, and after some of the things I've seen, it would be absurd for me to think that someones hand on my head is anything else.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It very well could be a nonphysical being near you. Don't be afraid - in fact, see it as a blessing and be glad you are sensative enough to be able to feel it :-)

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
no harm in keeping some lights one when your asleep. even a night light will help and keep one in the bathroom. the light will help you sleep better at night

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No matter what house i have been in, when i have been turning the ground floor lights off to go upstairs to bed as i'm walking up the stairs i have always felt as though something was watching/following me from the darkness, i have never saw or heard anything on these occasions but have always felt something was there.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Give God a go, see how it works out. Something wants you to know it's there so you have your own proof there's more than the world of humans. Next up, good and evil. Time to take a side.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I also have the feeling of being watched , But every time I have it there is some guy in a black lether vest and hat . He has red eyes . He once stood on the balkony , but when I looked at him he jumped of.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a demon may be toying with you. And uh, don't feel "blessed" that a "spirit" is taunting you, if they didn't mean harm they'd leave you alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iknowalotofthings
The house im living in was built in 1914 it is really old house, so it could be anyone but i just wish i knew who it is. I have trouble sleeping in the dark, i didnt used to. It gets creepy in the dark, really creepy one time i heard this scary voice when i was sitting on a chair all alone scared the hell out of me.

If you think there is a possiblity that spirits and/or entities may be lingering around your home and evidently from what you are describing, there are...

..Then first and foremost, you should take action to cleanse your home of these unwanted guests. Do the research later. Although you are not being harmed in any way, I can see that you are concerned and perhaps irritated and a little afraid. So being that these guests should not be lingering around your home pestering you, you need to send them/it on their/it's merry way.

One way of doing this is to get some chimes or a singing bowl(something that makes a nice sound), some sea salt (or regular salt will work as well) and begin at your front door moving in a counter clockwise direction, ending back where you began whilst sprinkling the salt around the outside of your home and playing the singing bowl or dangling the chimes. (You may also say a prayer pior and during the process)

Next you will need to perform the ritual inside your home in the exact same way. Leave the salt sprinkles around the base boards of your wall for three days, then vacuum the salt up on the evening of the third day. I would suggest disposing of the salt from the vacuum in a proper way such as pouring it into the earth, or a body of water (whilst saying a little prayer)

Even though I mentioned praying, you need not be religious at all. You are praying for the peaceful removal of entities that are clinging to your home for whatever reason. By praying, you are sending these entities the signal that you respect them and wish them off to a better place

Try this. It should definitely work. And later I can also suggest some solutions for keeping entities at bay of your home and yourself, if you're interested.
Magestica

new topics

top topics

join