It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Alert = Another Government FAIL?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Maybe they were just "testing the waters" to gauge the reaction.

The "fail" will only lead to additional tests, thereby desensitizing us, until they "get it right."

What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

We're not talking about breakthrough technology here bud. This isn't flying to the moon. And there were no lives on the line if things didnt go as presumed. Come on now.. I bet they get the internet kill switch right the first time...

You are a very paranoid person you know. It was a test, nothing more. How were they supposed to know it worked if they didnt test it?

Go ahead and speculate about what it all means though.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by gncnew

We're not talking about breakthrough technology here bud. This isn't flying to the moon. And there were no lives on the line if things didnt go as presumed. Come on now.. I bet they get the internet kill switch right the first time...

You are a very paranoid person you know. It was a test, nothing more. How were they supposed to know it worked if they didnt test it?

Go ahead and speculate about what it all means though.

Read their own site... this wasn't a new system. Its the same system that's used to warn about weather stuff locally. In fact, it's tested locally - by law - once a month...

The only thing here was testing if they could turn them all on at once.

And you do know what website we're on right? Calling anyone here paranoid is like pointing to people in a pool and calling them "wet"...

link   
I failed all my tests, now where's my huge government funding?

link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Some times tests fail, that's why we do tests of systems. Now that they certain aspects of the system failed to act as they should they can go back and fix them.

Sometimes threads fail too.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It was a half fail for me too ... I'm in middle Tennessee and there was nothing on the tv or radio ... But there were sirens and a man on loud speaker doing a test here on campus ... That's was extremely unsettling because I'm sittin here waiting for it on the tv and all of a sudden it sounds like an invasion haha

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

What is that supposed to mean?

You appear to me to be a person that is unavailable to perspectives outside of those for which you've already drawn your own conclusions. So, if you don't mind, I respectfully decline elaborating upon what I believe could be a possibility.

Best to you otherwise.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

You appear to me to be a person that is unavailable to perspectives outside of those for which you've already drawn your own conclusions. So, if you don't mind, I respectfully decline elaborating upon what I believe could be a possibility.

Well, okay then. I wish you well in your fear filled life.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My internet connection went off for 30 seconds. But that could have been some idiot at Comcast.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you know what is really funny bout these alert posts?

ATSers are screaming that it gives the government the capability to take over the television and radio, and tell us anything they want...

But then they all tuned in to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No fail, YU55 didnt hit

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

yes this test blasted out waves that deflected it safely away

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Well, okay then. I wish you well in your fear filled life.

No Fear Here.

It's one thing to bring opposing views into a civil discussion.

It's another to be a condescending, one-tracked, pessimistic, cyber-bully troll.

Bless Your Heart

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GringoViejo

Mate i a pretty impressed by your decoding of numbers in your other post , i would really appreciate if u can advise some resource when the numbers can b decoded acccording to a current situation please share any info as it would be of great help

Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join