It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient Stargate Artifacts, Ufos and Wormholes. Sun Stargate. 2011.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by nv4711

Just wishing

I want a nice juicy conspiracy...you know, with something to chew on. So many abrupt ends.

This one started to look good, until you go and burst the bubble with 'facts'. Damn you!

I know, I'm a partypooper haha

Would it help if I'd confess that I'm actually a government agent and the web site I was pointing to is really owned by some government shadow agency?... That way, we can get a lot more mileage out of this story

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by nv4711

Just wishing

I want a nice juicy conspiracy...you know, with something to chew on. So many abrupt ends.

This one started to look good, until you go and burst the bubble with 'facts'. Damn you!

I know, I'm a partypooper haha

Would it help if I'd confess that I'm actually a government agent and the web site I was pointing to is really owned by some government shadow agency?... That way, we can get a lot more mileage out of this story

No going back from that one!

You dis-info agent!

Game on... lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein is the guy from the "Thrive" documentary who still believes in the "Abydos helicopter" despite all evidence to the contrary (it's a palimpsest and the form is a coincidence).

He strikes me as one of those pseudo-scientists who believe anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Nassim Haramein is the guy from the "Thrive" documentary who still believes in the "Abydos helicopter" despite all evidence to the contrary (it's a palimpsest and the form is a coincidence).

He strikes me as one of those pseudo-scientists who believe anything.

...and makes a pretty penny doing so....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My conclusion is that this is a hoax. I base this in the fact that Dona and Haramein appear to ignore anyone scrutinising their claims. Unless anyone has further information, I say case closed until further notice.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Whats interesting is a tribe in ethiopia was documented in the early 1900s this professor discoverd they had a star map of the pealidius sorry not sure on the spelling. Anyway it depicted a star that we ourselfs could not detect until i think 1984. Also the troib elders said it was given to them by the star brothers and that was where they came from. This is accepted as NOT being a hoax due to several facts. So, this binary star sytem had a smaller weaker star that certainly in 1900s didnt have the technology to see it. This is just one event of many. Why waste time on debunking hoaxes? How about trying to explain what is already here for thousands of years and (hoax) proof. Giant stones cut with precision 100 of tons in weight made of the hardest of material. Transported dozens sometimes hundreds of miles acroos rogh terrain and high altitude. Manufactured items found inside coal seams, not an isolated occurance. many other things all ignored and labeled as (anaomalies) this just means that main stream science simply has no explanation and that no idea is better than what it clearly represents

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bezerker

It is important to both look at the real anomalies AND to eliminate the hoaxes.

Before you try to interpret or explain data you need to know it is valid. Without doing this you are interpreting false data and will draw wrong conclusions. Surely you can see that?

as we don't have all the answers new data is a good thing. However we need to filter out the noise (hoaxes, errors etc.) when new data comes along or we will get nowhere....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
My conclusion is that this is a hoax.

Maybe...

Anyway, here is one more piece from the lecture:

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ive come back to this topic because of the activity of the sun during march this year. All of the discussion on this post happended before march this year so I feel its relevant. I dont believe the fact that no email reply was recieved is valid reasoning to dismiss these artifacts as fake, and the german article suggested is reffering to the pyramid and not the carvings on stone. As you can see in this video www.youtube.com... the artifcats depict the sun, with what seems to be surronded by alot of solar flares (we are currently in our highest point of solar flare activity), and a large triangle in the middle with a UFO coming out the middle of it. www.youtube.com... This video shows NASA images of the sun with looks as though there is a triangular shaped hole (with the exact same scale as the picture depicted in the artifact) in the middle. I think in light of this the fact of wether these artifacts are real or fake becomes far more important. Its important to note that the videos of the confrence where the artifacts are shown happended BEFORE the triangle appeard on the sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join