It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient Stargate Artifacts, Ufos and Wormholes. Sun Stargate. 2011.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Big Big S&F for you my friend

I absolutely love Nassim Haramein, he's absolutely ground breaking and a really deep & out of the box thinker, he questions everything with logic, he's a real pain in the side from those who have been hiding the truth for so long, i think he's the one to watch right now, he has the ability to really pic apart some of our history and things regarded today as facts, his "Sun Gods" Youtube vids about the builder of the Pyramids was really good, if you haven't seen thos then get on youtube, basically made a mockery of the official explanation taught as facts, it just made the official explanation look like a bunch of idiots made it up really

I'm certainly a massive fan of his its great we have such a brilliant mind on side and seeking the truth, hes the man to do it IMO

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
People are going to believe whatever they want. Personally i don't by all this ancient alien stuff. If there were aliens they would have left their technology buried somewhere on this planet somewhere because you can't take everything with you, the monster that lives under my bed likes to steal my socks on occasion, so does the monster in my dryer. These so called aliens would have lost something somewhere and if they did build a civilization here or outposts underground they would still be here somewhere. I don't feel like wearing a tinfoil hat.

You're thinking backwards, and missing huge chunks of the puzzle because you have not done any research due to having a closed mind, as you have stated plainly

i don't by all this ancient alien stuff. If there were aliens they would have left their technology buried somewhere on this planet somewhere because you can't take everything with you

Lets look at your opinion, not saying you don't deserve one, just saying its wrong

Firstly why would ET who have just give birth to you're civilization or helped it along, leave technology behind that man could destroy its self with?, or be trusted with? mankind would end up killing it self in minutes, could you imagine the Roman Empire & the likes with "there way of thinking" and on top of that having extremely advanced technology? not just dominating Europe & parts of the middle east but actually trying to conquer the galaxy LOL

Just look at how we acted back then, just look a man kinds ways back then,

MANKIND NEEDED TO GO ITS OWN ROAD, to learn from its mistakes, to develop, you can't just skip massive chapters of your development as a species, ET would have taken a similar road in its own developement before playing with the bigger toys, and not just technologically, but spiritually as well, as we all do when we individually get older, why on earth would an ET race come here teach us civilization and give them a gun to play with, ?

Our civilization at the time was just a new born b
aby so to speak, were are just coming out or our childhood today, we are nearly a type one civilization, we are nearly ready for contact again, that's when we will see disclosure IMO,

But to think a super advanced ET race capable of traveling space time would be so careless as to leave a gun behind in an infants room is just ridiculous, and in know way disproves we haven't been visited /helped along by ET, all the evidence points to some sort of intervention, especially if you have REALLY done some homework on the subject

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I love your avatar by the way. By the way...Mega Dave....If you are a Maiden Fan then you know who I speak of...is STILL PISSED....he was thrown out of the band! LOL! All the guys were sleeping in some God forsaken building....they woke Dave up from his sleeping position in the corner of the room on the floor and said.....YOU! your out of the band! LOL!

What a way to get tossed! So...he is still pissed off!

There is alot of questions that have no answers by anyone detailing Ancient Structure construction and the math supports this as well as many statements by experts in the current modern fields of construction where many say....we can't do this now! Or....To do this we need computerized calculations and robotic lathe carvers and fabricators.

Anyone who makes a statement that there is an explaination for some of these questions is LYING THEIR ASS OFF! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I love your avatar by the way. By the way...Mega Dave....If you are a Maiden Fan then you know who I speak of...is STILL PISSED....he was thrown out of the band! LOL! All the guys were sleeping in some God forsaken building....they woke Dave up from his sleeping position in the corner of the room on the floor and said.....YOU! your out of the band! LOL!

What a way to get tossed! So...he is still pissed off!

There is alot of questions that have no answers by anyone detailing Ancient Structure construction and the math supports this as well as many statements by experts in the current modern fields of construction where many say....we can't do this now! Or....To do this we need computerized calculations and robotic lathe carvers and fabricators.

Anyone who makes a statement that there is an explaination for some of these questions is LYING THEIR ASS OFF! Split Infinity

LOL what a great story

I have heard a few Maiden tracks i don't mind them just not really my thing, i just made up a user name and found a suitable picture

I totally agree with you tho, Nah no way on earth did people just out of caves build those things, what ever they are, they are just to dam accurate, were not that accurate today, and we couldn't even lift those bigger stones today, some of them stones are 5 times what the biggest land cranes on earth can lift today, it was totally impossible for them back then, i find it so very hard to believe they built them alone, id rather believe a bear come out of the woods took a ferry to Egypt hired some camels to help and built the things for santa, because thats about as much sense as they make with copper tool & vines when you look at the facts

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks BRITWARRIOR. Im still waiting for the Dona's mail to see if he can explain a bit more about this case.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
During 70s, most of the UFO recordings were really cheap hoaxes. And if you visit Egypt, its amazing how much "genuine" artifacts are on sale. World is filled with folks who try to sell to private collectors something of amazing value.

Thing is, some of the same crap, gets presented in a nice wrapping, maybe by an optimistic and open minded scholars - and barabim barabum - the whole thing - including any real items in such a presentation - gets flushed.

There are so many holes in this presentation. Why are these artifacts "by accident" dug out from deep under ground. Which are the odds for that to happen not only once, but several times around South-America and Africa... Supporting facts are not really on offere here in this presentation.

Then we have the "pre-sanscrit" script. It takes time to unscramble unknown languages, even when there's ample of material available - with feeble success in most of the times. So, without much more than some few markings on a stone - if not outright copies of known ancient scripts - there's zero chances such translation could be made. And, if it indeed is a copy or close imitation of some known ancient script or language - then chances are high it surely is - a copy.

Then again, some real stuff mixed with these obvious holes - I do not know - this stinks.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Thanks BRITWARRIOR. Im still waiting for the Dona's mail to see if he can explain a bit more about this case.

That would be great,

I'll keep checking the thread back for any updates, again thanks for posting, very interesting discovery, this was just the type of artifacts Nassim was looking for, he does his research very very well, it goes hand in hand with his theory's

That's of course "if they are legit" and can be verified and dated, if they are what they say they are.. then, well, that''s a massive punch in the gut for the none believers, great find

Have you checked out Nassim Haramein at the Awake and Aware 2011 Conference yet? another very interesting watch there if you haven't already seen it, also looking forward to Thrive: What on earth will it take, where he also features,

Opps, well i was going to drop you a link to them, but it looks as if they have been taken down, i had them saved to favs on Youtube but it appears the host has deleted them, sorry

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

People are going to believe whatever they want. Personally i don't by all this ancient alien stuff. If there were aliens they would have left their technology buried somewhere on this planet somewhere because you can't take everything with you, the monster that lives under my bed likes to steal my socks on occasion, so does the monster in my dryer. These so called aliens would have lost something somewhere and if they did build a civilization here or outposts underground they would still be here somewhere. I don't feel like wearing a tinfoil hat.

Speaking of finding such 'outposts' buried what about the Valley of Death, Якутск, Siberia. Things are said to be hidden in a swampy/torf soil.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Speaking of finding such 'outposts' buried what about the Valley of Death, Якутск, Siberia. Things are said to be hidden in a swampy/torf soil.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Yet no one is showing the least bit of interests in any governments to fund any expeditions to that area to unearth what might be there. If they believed it was actual alien technologies the governments of the world would be heaping trillions and trillions of dollars of dredging out the lands and digging whatever it is up, even private corporations would be barking at the chance for technologies they could steal and patent to make untold trillions off of.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have discovered a great way to get what you want from aliens.

What you need is to crack this case is a little magic. I found on ebay
A magic spell on ebay:
UFO ALIEN MAGIC SPELL CAST, DRAW OR PUSH AWAY ALIENS with abduction protection

I'm sure there are some mobility here on what you want
SEE LINK
www.ebay.co.uk...

I suppose there could also use CUSTOM MAGIC SPELL CAST
SEE LINK
www.ebay.co.uk...

There is your solution...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
I have discovered a great way to get what you want from aliens.

What you need is to crack this case is a little magic. I found on ebay
A magic spell on ebay:
UFO ALIEN MAGIC SPELL CAST, DRAW OR PUSH AWAY ALIENS with abduction protection

I'm sure there are some mobility here on what you want
SEE LINK
www.ebay.co.uk...

I suppose there could also use CUSTOM MAGIC SPELL CAST
SEE LINK
www.ebay.co.uk...

There is your solution...

Ha ha. So funny

edit on 13-11-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

No response from Dona to my email. I guess a reminder wouldn't go amiss but I'm not expecting it now. I will hint that we may draw our own conclusions in the absence of any reason not to....

I could try to contact Haramein too. You never know, he might like the idea that other people want to research things without just being spoon fed.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
Huh, we born not knowing, are we born knowing all?We growing wiser, are we just growing tall?Can you read thoughts? can you read palms?Huh, can you predict the future? can you see storms, coming?The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall offNow the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woulda start laughThe average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak ofAnd still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek ofScholars teach in Universities and claim that they're smart and cunningTell them find a cure when we sneeze and that's when their nose start runningAnd the rich get stitched up, when we get cutMan a heal dem broken bones in the bush with the wed mudCan you read signs? can you read stars?Can you make peace? can you fight war?Can you milk cows, even though you drive cars? huhCan you survive, Against All Odds, Now?

Can you read thoughts? can you read palms?

tell you the truth..i cant read your post

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by RUSSO

No response from Dona to my email. I guess a reminder wouldn't go amiss but I'm not expecting it now. I will hint that we may draw our own conclusions in the absence of any reason not to....

I could try to contact Haramein too. You never know, he might like the idea that other people want to research things without just being spoon fed.

Well, Im still waiting too. Maybe the way is to send a email to Haramain. I will try to find his contact in the net. Lets see what come from this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found this video? www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jvdas

...i know it's not the video in question, just something of interest to add to this thread.
edit on 28-11-2011 by jvdas because: font details were in my posted reply???

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Well, turns out that all artifacts are fake. They used to belong to the (in)famous collection of Padre Carlos Crespi. Crespi famously collected pretty much everything that looked "ancient and indian" and while he owned many real pieces, he also had several thousand fakes, that local indians sold to him (after they made them first :-)).

When Crespi died in 1982, the Museum del Banco Central, after authenticating them, bought several thousand artifacts from the Crespi collection. Several thousand more were determined to be fake and made their way into the open market.

I found a web page of the German-Bolivian Working Group, which met with the director of the Museo Principal Remigo Crespo Toral and the director and the chief restorator of the Museum del Banco Central to talk about Crespi's collection. I think my German is good enough to allow me a translation of the relevant parts for this thread:

Here's what the Museum directors said:

- There are no more artifacts in Cuenca [Crespi's home]. It's unclear what happened to the fake pieces with the exception of those used in the exhibiton "Unsolved Mysteries" in Vienna in 2002. All those were fakes. That includes the famous "shining" [or "glowing"] Pyramid stone and all other exhibition pieces.

- All pieces of Crespo's collection that have been identified to be authentic are in the archives of the Museo del Banco Central.

Here's the link to the working group's web site:

German-Bolivian Working Group...Crespo Collection

So I guess some Ecuadorian indio got his inspiration from a dollar bill..... ;-)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Shame.

Well unless they were deemed to be fakes for a reason... Ah conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by nv4711

Shame.

Well unless they were deemed to be fakes for a reason... Ah conspiracies.

Hey, I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy.... but I guess then they would not have allowed it to be sold elsewhere but would have made those pieces quietly disappear.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Just wishing

I want a nice juicy conspiracy...you know, with something to chew on. So many abrupt ends.

This one started to look good, until you go and burst the bubble with 'facts'. Damn you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join