It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona. Ancient Stargate Artifacts, Ufos and Wormholes. Sun Stargate. 2011.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does anyone have any more information about this lecture? This is what I was able to find in google.

Nassim Haramein, Klaus Dona. Ancient artifacts with pictures on of ufos and wormholes, stargates in operation. (Fullscreen great view)

Images of the artifacts:

English is spoken after 56 seconds mark:

Im trying to find the rest of this presentation. If anyone knows if there are more parts of this, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I also would like to know where these artifacts were discovered? and what are their names?

When you see this video below, its hard to believe something could resist the power of the Sun, but what I know....

Here some strange huge objects hiting the Sun:

So, not answers here, just more questions. Hope you enjoy

edit on 9-11-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like Nassim, whether his information is totally accurate or not is up for debate, but he keeps my attention in his presentations because his perspectives are interesting.

If these are not fakes, then my interest is peeked.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Revolutionary Images.....
If real, those artifacts are "THE Proof" of what there is around us, from long long time.
Thx, friend. S&F.

Never seen before.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I fixed and uploaded the links. Thanks for your effort.

Indeed. Its too good. Hope it not turn to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Of particular interest here is does anyone know where and when these artefacts discussed in the video originate from.

They look almost too good to be true to me. If legit they are massively significant but I'm surprised that I don't remember seeing them before...

I have contacted Dona but if anyone knows more we would really appreciate the assistance.
edit on 9/11/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Revolutionary Images.....
If real, those artifacts are "THE Proof" of what there is around us, from long long time.
Thx, friend. S&F.

Never seen before.

You are welcome Arken. Glad you liked it. Im searching more info. If anyone have some more I would be grateful.

edit on 9-11-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Of particular interest here is does anyone know where and when these artefacts discussed in the video originate from

My question too. Hope someone here has some info like dates and origins.

If legit they are massively significant but I'm surprised that I don't remember seeing them before...

For what I know, they discovered this this year.

I have contacted Dona but if anyone knows more we would really appreciate the assistance.

Thanks Pimander, will wait for his answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've seen enough of Nassim and his presentations to agree with the general opinion that the man's just a fraud. The Blossom Goodchild of physics if you will. Go listen to his Nibiru... stuff... it's quite entertaining.

But believe as you will.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Even if it is true, if the powers that were don't want it to be known this thread will end up in the hoax section. Or there will be a constant stream of debunkers throwing around personal insults without offering any facts of their own.

I've seen it happen too many times.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

This is why we are asking. The only way to determine a hoax is to investigate it.

This is either a hoax or hugely significant in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Just looking for real info about this event. Klaus Dona have some interisting researches too.

So if you have some more info, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

This is why we are asking. The only way to determine a hoax is to investigate it.

This is either a hoax or hugely significant in my opinion.

True. But I've seen threads either deleted or moved to the hoax section before any detailed investigation was allowed to happen.

Basically what I'm saying is ATS can sometimes be rather manipulative.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OMG at 7:40...

That's just ridiculous if that is a real artifact.

Has anyone debunked these findings from Ecuador claimed to be 10k-12k years old?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My hope is that he will answer the email Pimander sent to him, it seems that nobody has any information about this event.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I have never seen these stones before either. Because they are stones it is close to impossible to say these are real artifacts. I bet there are people trying to make money or seeking attention with fake 'spectacular evidence'. My gut feeling says these stones are fake because an ET would not carve this information so sloppy on a stone. That leaves an artistic native carving them so sloppy on a stone....and he must have got the information about what is depicted from an ET.

An ancient craftsman with such a incredible message or information would use a more sofisticated canvas than such a ordinairy stone...and why would ET tell him the specifics of an other solar system anyways..and what are those UFO's doing there anyways...to point out we are dealing with ET? No, these stones are just all too vague and thick.

edit on 9/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Those people totally destroyed Nassim's presentation. WTF was that?? How come people attend a presentation spoken in English, without knowing the language??? And how come the organizers of the event allowed that bunch of different people making such lame translations??? Too bad that such great theme was totally messed up. Very embarrassing and Nassim Haramein got lost in that mess.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Even if they are legit, there is no reason to assume they must have been carved by an E.T.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Hmmm.

I have to agree with you mate. It does all look, suspiciously, too good to be true. Surely somebody has something definite on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Very true.

Its a shame he ask the staff to stp recording too.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Hmmm.

I have to agree with you mate. It does all look, suspiciously, too good to be true. Surely somebody has something definite on this.

Seems there is none

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join