It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of feeling about commercial for today's EAS test in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Well, I guess we're rating the test as inconsistent at best, overly intrusive (as far as my cable box went) at worst. FYI, IAEA is the International Atomic Energy Agency, the ones who said there were no nukes or nuke-like programs in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

haha I knew that was coming! But really, I am actually sensitive to electromagnetic fields. I feel things no one else in my family does. I burn candles in those salt candle holders to counteract the electromagnetic pollution.

How Do Salt Lamps Work? The salt crystal lamps have a similar effect to the ionizer. However, the natural ionization of a crystal lamp cannot be compared to an ionizer. A salt crystal lamp can only have an ionizing effect. However, salt crystal lamps have many advantages in many aspects and improve the general atmosphere of a room. A television or computer monitor's electromagnetic field is in approximately 100-160Hz zones. Our brain waves however, produce only 8Hz according to the Schuman resonance frequency. Therefore, the body is exposed to up to 20 times higher frequency patterns than it is generally used to. The consequences of this exposure results in nervousness, insomnia and lack of concentration or concentration weaknesses. In addition, there will be an accumulation of more free radicals in the body, known to be a cause of cancer. As a result of this constant exposure to various frequencies, our own electromagnetic energy field becomes imprinted by the frequencies forced upon it, which upsets the natural development of our cells. Because of the atomic structure of the salt, which is already neutral, it is most likely that the artificial frequencies can be harmonized or balanced by the lit salt lamp as it works as a natural amplifier for the resonant frequency of 8-10 cycles per second, which is so necessary for our life. With the use of a salt crystal lamp we can adjust and neutralize electromagnetic wavelengths caused by electronic devices in a natural way. The salt crystal lamp binds the negative ions with the excess positive ions. When the lamp becomes warm, it absorbs moisture and the crystal will be damp on the surface. This builds up the ion field. Through the lamp, the positively charged atmosphere of a room can be neutralized. In addition to this, the colours of the salt crystal stones have a healing effect. The therapeutic value of the coloured crystals can reorganize the epidermal layer of our skin. Tests made with kids having ADHD symptoms have shown that after only one week of exposure to crystal salt lamps, their symptoms subsided. After removing the lamps, the symptoms returned.

www.naturalsaltcrystallamps.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Thank you for telling me what that meant. I felt silly not knowing and I didn't want to look it up at the moment. I always feel that I should try to keep up on news more, but it's all such b.s. that it frustrates me so much. Also, when I do try to be more informed, I get information overload. With me there is no half way. Everything I do I do not at all or tooooooo much!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

I was thinking that too about stress and anticipation, but I really wasn't stressed about it. I was interested in watching it because I was curious how it would look and what it would be like. I thought it was cool, because even though I am conspiracy minded and don't trust the government, it was still a historical event in my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join