It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God Satan? Could everything we know about the Abrahamic faiths be backwards?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

coincidentally

Jesus said "I go to MY GOD"

which makes him NOT... God

Despite your own interpretation of that passage!
Only a God could have done what Christ did AK!
You and I would only have ran from it with tails
tucked. And why? Because we're cowards. All of
us. We were afraid in the garden when Adam pointed
his finger at EVE. His own wife by the way. And we're
still afraid to face up to him today. That's why Jesus
stepped up homey.

John 8:23
But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

edit on Ram10716v08201600000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Technically It probably would have happened the same way if you or I were betrayed, and sentenced to death by the Pharisee's in that time.

Sure we probably would have bailed when we had the chance but they would have caught us...eventually

Doesn't take a God to get crucified... just an extremely brave selfless man

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My opinion is this, If you are interested in seeing what the Christian Bible teaches about some of the stranger aspects of the text, and explained in a pretty straight and easy way for the layperson, while not shying away from the ancient worldview and the languages spoken at the time I would suggest Dr. Michael Heiser.
He is no cream puff, he admits his biases from the beginning but also cites everything he says. The guy has my total respect.
You can see multiple videos of his lectures on youtube if you like. Some are only like an hour long others upwards of 6 hours long.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ya you could interpret it that way.
If you cross your eyes and strain your neck and bend over backwards.
Not even regarding everything else he did and knowing exactly what
was coming all the way thru. You're wrong Ak and you should come to
terms with that.

Doesn't take a God to get crucified... just an extremely brave selfless man

10,000 nameless human beings crucified along the appian way proved that.
but out of all those crucified who's name do you remember?

What's his NAME?
edit on Rpm10716v34201600000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What exactly am I wrong about?

In the first century, IF you were accused of blasphemy the same thing would have happened... or you would have been stoned to death... IF you were convicted of sedition... you would have been crucified promptly.

As far as the other things he did, sure he knew the truth... the miracles, well... Im not so sure they actually happened... but its possible... religious institutions tend to embellish the truth to add weight to their stories

What did Jesus actually change?

Nothing... he was the creator of a religion, which was promptly subverted by Paul

And in the end, you have tons of different denominations of a religion...all of which claim to be the truth of the religion... which produce fruit that is mostly rotten to the core...

*shrug*

edit on 7-1-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's right here and you should know exactly what I'm talking about.

knowing exactly what
was coming all the way thru

Why pretend you don't?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sure... He was the son of God

Why shouldn't he know what was going to happen to him?

He went against what the religious establishment taught... It was pretty obvious he would have known what was comming

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You're a good man Ak.
Whether you believe what you said or not.
edit on Rpm10716v52201600000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wouldn't have said it if i didn't believe it...

Though don't get me wrong... That does bot mean i believe he was God

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'll take that much and run like a thief.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: beenharmed

Thank you.
I also don't think that God is Satan, but that the role of God in CERTAIN books and parts of books is more appropriate to that of Satan. Such as the book of Job. God gives permission to Satan to torture the one who served God most - Job. I can quote more books, and my purpose is NOT to say that God of the Old Testament is equal to Satan. But that the books are grossly misinterpreted, and some of them - doctored. How can we say for certainty what Moses wrote is absolute truth, if he wrote Genesis some 2000 years after the Flood (or 10,000y nobody knows).

And not so much the books themselves as the practice of them. Moses cut hands for small trespasses as his interpretation of the 10 commandments. Human sacrifice of children and youth became a practice in post-Solomon time. I don't know how wide spread it were, but the books are clear that indeed happened. Let alone post-Christ practice that outruns everything known in ancient times or with pagans. Burning of heretics since the time of the Roman empire continued to post-Columbus time etc. That cannot but equal to the role of Satan in this world, yet in the "name of God and Jesus". Indeed, apologies have been given by the last 3 popes...BUT what are few words of regret that no one of the billion crowd repeats again? We hope today's churches are completely cut off their bloody past. Let it be so, let it be a new era! I still don't see it though, despite the absence of the Inquisitors. Satan acts today much more sinister than in the time when popes decided who would live and would die in the fires, to be spared his soul from the fires of hell...

About Jesus, it is a long story that even the pages of the entire forum would not be enough to retell. What we observe as Christians (and I am proudly a such) is de facto the Constantinian Christianity. It is not what Jesus taught, to the letter or to the spirit. We don't know what Jesus taught in first place. If He was denied the wife he had by those crazy elders in Nicaea... Perhaps those who declare themselves free from dogmatic religion and searching the truth, are actually closer to Jesus in spirit. I don't know and nobody knows, until He makes himself known to the multitudes - not to a selective secluded number of scholars that would bow before imperial or alien power. If we believe Jesus is atop of any alien power as real Son of God. The wife goes beyond the sexual and touches upon the real possibility we have not one Son of God standing alone on a cloud for 2000 years and expecting Armageddon to reign on desolated earth...but a multitude of sons and daughters of the Son of God who already reign and enjoy life with others somewhere else.

I have lived a spiritual life, for around 35 years a spiritual Healer with a huge amount of spirit review proven true to my own study....I do not believe until I have the experience and then study the experience.

When I was personally irradiated and nearly self combusted....LIKE MOSES STORY....breaking the LAW OF STONE, sink holes appeared and so did the UFO release of Earth's own energy fusion.

My face burnt, my lips burnt....in my day to day life I have feelings as if my hands are being cut off at the wrist. My skin hurts, my eyes turned black...and now my eyesight has white blurring in it.

THIS IS REAL...evil OCCULTIST.

How dare any of you try to make God and Satan a part of human life....how dare you infer that we are JESUS CHRIST...when the story of CHRIST was the removal of the holy spirit in Earth's Heaven....the HOLY OX 1000 against SATAN 1000.

When you removed hydrogen/oxygen for your nuclear fuel creation, you attacked human life with stone radiation...from above and below.....the 2 conditions that the Biblical review stated kept life protected on Earth.

God above created Satan....Satan the fallen angelic body in our Heavens....is the angelic reaction for cloud formation, a natural state.

Our ancient evil brother factored information from his spiritual psyche to use for his own ground state Temple.Giza pyramid ground converting model...an ancient occultist practice involving the building technique for the levitation of stone and also converting of stone....which involved changes to the nuclear crystal of stone.

It attacked life, and the attack was documented.

This is why STIGMATA OF THE CHRIST is happening today as we get irradiated....unnatural bleeding from the skin production.....the plasma interaction...making our bloodlines unholy and our chemical brains change and hallucinate and form prophetic realizations from the PHI transmitted sounds falling.

MOSES was a PHI review of the stone and breaking the LAW....the BONDS/FU - SION of the stone and how it attacked the spiritual life of humanity.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If Jesus is God, it would be strange for him to say this in Luke 22:42

Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Why would God pray for his perfect will to not be done and for his father's will to be done? Two different wills - Jesus said not his but God's be done.

Jesus is not God but Jesus is One Wirh God and showed us The True Way to God through his teachings such as Compassion being The Law of God (Matthew 7:12).

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
If Jesus is God, it would be strange for him to say this in Luke 22:42

Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Why would God pray for his perfect will to not be done and for his father's will to be done? Two different wills - Jesus said not his but God's be done.

Jesus is not God but Jesus is One Wirh God and showed us The True Way to God through his teachings such as Compassion being The Law of God (Matthew 7:12).

The Roman Empire tried to impose its own virtue upon humanity and stated that we were under God's will....but spiritualists will tell you, that every human has free will.

The will of God related to PHI....and human life is not PHI....we are natural.

You might use PHI to make comments about your personal single statement reviews....but we do not exist as any of your single statements...we exist as a whole organic spiritual being created in 1 moment. Our body and its activity is as diverse an outcome that demonstrates so many different types of functions exist in 1 moment of our own presence.

This situation itself states we are spirit that manifested...not a cell, not a single action and not the will of God.

We ARE NOT JESUS.....Jesus was a PHI review statement of all types of CHRIST destructive reviewed acts...for CHRIST the HOLY OX ...oxygen regeneration 1000 belongs to all natural life on Earth...including the stone...stone is kept cool by oxygen interacting with its radiation....get lost occultist, you cannot make us God or Christ. Think about the obvious a human being already created as a psyche concept used their psyche hence it has similarities to the genesis you discuss...only because a human consciousness wrote the concepts....yet the concepts are not us.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join