It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lot of activity in the sky (Slovakia)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Well, It was just a typical night behind my pc, but all of the sudden my lil bro calls my mother to go outside. Then my mom is like. Tom, do you have time? I'm like, what do you want
And she says come outside, this might interest you. So I went outside...

It was beautiful outside, full moon, Mars shining like I havent seen in a long time but I also see a lot of unusuall things in the sky. Different "star-like" things moving, like 3-4, but also changing directions and then just disappearing. Was watching these things with 2 different sets of binoculars until they disappeard.

Then my lil bro started looking at a different part of the sky and is like: omg look there. And we see 2 objects moving towards each other, it was very hard to see as it was VERY HIGH (imho), I only managed to see it only after my lil bro pointed at the exact spot. Then all of the sudden a HUGE light from the one on the right. We were like wtf? Is that an airplane or what? Then as they got to a point where they were almost looking at each other the other one blinks even more. Then they passed each other another blink from the first one and then nothing... No other lights and they just both disappeared.

Now I dont have it documented as everything just happened so freaking fast.
Does anyone know what this could have been? Any good explanation?

Well thats my experience I just had It was very weird but also exciting as hell

exponencial

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
where are you exactly (I'm in the east)?
Were they bright whitish lights like big stars?
I see at least one per week, even in day time.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I made a thread about my experience which is very similar to what you explained. Cool story but no one here will give you an answer..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Im in Velke Lovce (okr. Nove Zamky). One of the blinks was about the size of Mars(if you go check it out you will see). But the objects were very small meaning it was maybe 7-8 times the size of the actual object. Well at least from my point of view it was

I was not alone outside, my mom and brother also witnessed it and for the first time my mom was actually excited(kinda worried what it could be). She isnt too much into ufo's etc. but this interested her.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by exponencial

LOL. I know the mayor of your town very well. We're old friends.
But you are the other side of the country to me.
I regularly see the lights (usually on their own or maximum as a pair) when I'm smoking a cigarette on my balcony at night. Sometimes they travel the whole sky, other times they disappear after a short distance. I can see the planet next to the Moon but I thought it was Jupiter. The lights I often see look about twice the size of that (how it looks tonight).
I sometimes call my wife to look but she's not interested, LOL. Plus it's cold outside.
I saw one in daylight at about 3pm on Monday.
If you look at the daytime sky you might get to see them. The sun is making the sky a very strange blue and you'll see them very faintly.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

BTW - Do you have a lake near you?
Could you check the water level (if it is normal or if it has gone down)?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When you say "Mars" are you up past midnight? As Mars in not currently in the night sky till late.

Jupiter however is very bright and up just after sunset and is following the moon tonight. They are very close. What time frame locally?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

He means Jupiter.
The Moon and Jupiter have looked stunning together for a while now. They outshine everything in the sky (especially as we have quite a frost at night)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Yeah, I meant Jupiter, lol
And no lake around here to check

Im glad that there are other people from SVK on this forum

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The sky is fogging up now (I saw the forecast - it will start to get really cold as from tomorrow) so little chance of seeing much tonight.
I watch for them every night....

top topics

join