It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End: Legacy of the Human Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
With everything going on, the state of our world, and WW3 seemingly around the corner, I wanted to make this video..

In my opinion we are on the brink of near total annihilation. I truly believe there will be some sort of catastrophic event that will depopulate our world by the billions. Whether that's by a new world war or an epidemic, I believe the powers that be have it in their best interest to cause mass death on a global scale. Just look at what's going on now. Their quest for global empire continues, and we will be the sacrifice. We are so very close. They will kill two birds with one stone, by starting WW3. They'll be able to fulfill their globalization agenda, and also depopulate the world as part of their plan to usher in a new world order..

Now I know my take on our current state of affairs might not resonate with everyone here, because some might label it the "conspiracy outlook". But this is just the way I see it. Whether you have this outlook or not however, the fact remains that our Government is pushing lies down our throats once again, and is dying to start WW3 with Iran kicking it off. We've seen this for the past couple of years, and more intensely the past couple of weeks. There's no denying this. No denying their lies.

I'm here to say we must not let this happen. We see what's going on here. We see their games. We can't just sit back and wait for the inevitable mass bloodbath that's about to take place. So many innocents, so many children. Wiped out. And to the powers that be, It's just business as usual. To them, they (we) are nothing more than ants on an anthill. A means to an end, as if the world is their board game for them to win. All the world is a stage. We've let our system get out of control. Various meaningless groups known as governments, corporations, bankers, have taken control of our species. They are holding us back. In order for us to progress, we the people must stand up to this madness.. Before it's too late.

The great Carl Sagan once said, "What would an extraterrestrial race think of us?". If we were to all perish, or nearly perish, what would an outside race really think of us? When we are all gone, what would our legacy be?

We still have a chance to cement our legacy as a proud race, and have our redemption. But it is up to the common man. Are we up to the challenge?

We must vote Ron Paul. Push the establishment, apply pressure on them so that they have no other choice but to let him become who he was born to be. An honest sincere man as our President. At the very least we must inform them that we are now fully aware of their corrupted system, and how fake it is. Let them know we know of their circus act known as the political stage, and all of the clowns who perform there, except for Ron Paul. That is why we must push for him. We need less government. A purging of the criminals and conditioned sociopaths. We must take these steps in order to insure our survival.

edit on 9-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"The great Carl Sagan once said, "What would an extraterrestrial race think of us?". If we were to all perish, or nearly perish, what would an outside race really think of us?"

damn, they had a good time.

is what they'll mostly likely say, for the most part.
edit on 9-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I agree with you, OP, to a max capacity. Mankind is due for a day of judgment, and when the smoke clears, the powers that be will have their esoteric agenda fulfilled. The people are too far gone, and any hope of coming out on top is lost.

I have seen first hand what has become of the American people, but I can't say the same for the European nations.

I'm not trying to sound like a doom sayer, but I am a realist. They hold all the cards and this is a game we cannot win.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We killed ourselves off, because the basis of our reality was only an illusion....the quest for material goods we didn't need obtained by working to get money, that ultimately, had no value.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another doom and gloom?

Getting rather popular around these days. Like the nineties again

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Another doom and gloom?

Getting rather popular around these days. Like the nineties again

Yep, but this one has some legs. I'm not saying there is a WW3 coming that will annihilate the globe however, do you realise the ramifications of war between Israel and Iran? With a nuclear pretext? Based 150% off blatant lies? And the countries that will become involved?

Forgive me for setting my optimism aside for a brief moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OMG!!!!

Go slap yourself.

This is something that needs to be done. Its the right thing. The flip side of this coin is not a workable option.

And really. To many worthless eaters on this planet. They need to go. And go now.

What are you so scared of? losing your XBox? facebook?

Time to man up sonny, you'll feel a lot better about your world and yourself once you snap out of your worry and man the fk up.

Now get in the kitchen and cook me a pie!

top topics

join