It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muliple Lights Captured in a Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just ran across this video, did a search for it by name, but the only one I found by the same title wasn't it, so I apologize if it has been posted all ready. The video has been around since May, so it may be here somewhere under a different name.

The thing is, the title of the video says ufos making crop circles. Now that may have been what happened, but the video never actually showed the crop circle. It did show multiple lights out in the field though, that just seemed to come out of nowhere. It also goes back and shows a day time view.

There is commentary from the person shooting the video along with their friends. Perhaps a member here can figure out where they were. I couldn't seem to catch it. The video is a bit long and it is in two parts, so it isnt over when you think it might be. It is the second half of the video where the friends seem to speak up.

The one thing I did find curious about it, is the fact that they seem to be near a highway, and as bright as these lights are, you would think the people passing by would have seen these lights as well. Then again, people are in their own little worlds when driving, so who knows.

Anyhow, thought it was worth a ats looksie.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, the shape of the objects appear that way because the camera is focusing on the foreground. I don't understand why anyone would film blades of grass, is he going for the artistic look?

Other than that, the gentle moving moving would say lanterns to me, and I'm not even a debunker.

Just the fact to me they wanted them out of focus tells me something.

Thanks for the share.

Pred...

ETA: just because I say they look like lanterns doesn't mean they are. When bothappear at the same time, that was interesting. They could be flares also.
edit on 9-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The main question in my mind when watching the footage is why does she stay behind that bush , the camera is focused on it putting what we are supposed to be watching out of focus .

Then we get a daytime shot at the end and its obvious that there are better vantage points .....odd .
I suspect Hoax , maybe using lanterns or people with torches but who knows as its all out of focus .

From the YT poster

UFOs from the light & love side, over a field in Whiltshire, UK.
This video is to help people to wake up now before The New Earth arriving.. Remember that negative spirits and alien powers disinform about the true UFO's of Light.
They themselves are also disinformed, or they don't understand or know about higher Knowledge.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hit it on the head. This has to be either 1 of 2 things. 1) The YT poster is an complete IDIOT and doesn't know how to work his camera (highly unlikely) or 2) Its a Hoax (and a terrible attempt at that). My vote is Hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I just ran across this video, did a search for it by name, but the only one I found by the same title wasn't it, so I apologize if it has been posted all ready. The video has been around since May, so it may be here somewhere under a different name.

The thing is, the title of the video says ufos making crop circles. Now that may have been what happened, but the video never actually showed the crop circle. It did show multiple lights out in the field though, that just seemed to come out of nowhere. It also goes back and shows a day time view.

There is commentary from the person shooting the video along with their friends. Perhaps a member here can figure out where they were. I couldn't seem to catch it. The video is a bit long and it is in two parts, so it isnt over when you think it might be. It is the second half of the video where the friends seem to speak up.

The one thing I did find curious about it, is the fact that they seem to be near a highway, and as bright as these lights are, you would think the people passing by would have seen these lights as well. Then again, people are in their own little worlds when driving, so who knows.

Anyhow, thought it was worth a ats looksie.

Isn't this the sighting from a couple of tourists staying at a B&B in England? If so, I liked this one. But some people on here found the wherewithal to rip it apart.
This happened a few years ago I think.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That video is very old.. its UFO for sure as in unidentified, but if I should guess it would be a man-made hoax. the reason, im missing the reason she is out in the middel of a field in a bush, pointing a camera in the direction where UFO .. be it luck.. pops up

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
She is actually zoomed in much of the time, and she is well away from the bushes that are prominent at the first few minutes of the video. I thought she mentioned Avebury, (England) although the voice is Australian sounding, or perhaps New Zealand. The lights that appear have all the hallmark of flares, but a couple seem to be constant, unlike flares. Maybe they being dropped by a helicopter??

Correction the voices are English, the area is Wiltshire, so is most likely Avebury, which is a prehistoric site. I see nothing wrong with the video. She could have been filming from this place overlooking Avebury,

www.aveburylodge.co.uk... there is an interesting video in the link.

RAF Lyneham is north of Avebury.
edit on 9-11-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The color of the lights are very airplane-like. Looks like this could be a number of airplanes coming in for a landing somewhere, head-on, so they look like they're hovering. That would be my completely uneducated and foolish guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
interesting video, wish there was some investigators there to see if they made a crop circle

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
She sounds very aussie to me

top topics

join