It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Did you know that the Dems introduced legislation for a "garden tax" during the Clinton years?

Did you know that gardens grown next to "round-up-ready" crops average a 60% drop in total weight of produce for a given season?

Did you know that GMOs have NEVER been demonstrated to increase production...yeah...never...

Did you know that only 3 people, in the last 20 years, has gotten sick from consuming unpasteurized milk?

Did you know that several states have ALREADY made it illegal to drink unpasteurized milk from your OWN cow or goat?

Did you know that other than Great Britain and the U.S. (and possibly Canada now), GMO crops are illegal to even possess because of the results they have gotten from the health and safety tests performed outside of the U.S....yep. In a few countries, you can receive life sentences and possibly be executed because of the severe risk to persons AND agriculture.

Did you know that scientists actually splice ANIMAL DNA into plant DNA to create their GMOs?

Personally, I don't think the alarm could EVER be sounded too loudly.

I don't remember who said it but it went something like this: "Controlling the guns makes it easier to lead people where you want. Controlling the food makes slaves."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How about the government paying farmers not to grow crops? Think about that next time your favorite snack has a price increase.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
what do they have against milk. farmers and humanity have been drinking unpasteurized milk since the beginning of time.

it's seems insane this militant objection to farm milk while america has a million more serious problems to deal with.

having tried fresh cow milk, i can report i didn't die. even though if you're not used to it, it is warm and lumpy with the consistency of a thick cream and a smell i can only describe as what you'd expect to smell from a steaming liquid that just came out of cow's milk bladder. strong.

edit on 9-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Definitely better to chill before drinking...

top topics

join