It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Ultra low frequency underwater Possible new lifeforms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
vancones.org...
Here's a story about a similar attack. And yes there are pics!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, why would a "weather balloon" still be classified? It wouldn't be, unless of course, it was NOT a "weather balloon". See how that works?

Perhaps it was a very NICE weather balloon. You just don't see those every day.

My eldest bro was king o' the sonar on a missile frigate back in the day. He had some interesting tales to tell late at night at family get togethers.

Apparently it's not all that rare of a deal to pick up really atypical targets.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Not rare at all....

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

So, why would a "weather balloon" still be classified? It wouldn't be, unless of course, it was NOT a "weather balloon". See how that works?

Perhaps it was a very NICE weather balloon. You just don't see those every day.

My eldest bro was king o' the sonar on a missile frigate back in the day. He had some interesting tales to tell late at night at family get togethers.

Apparently it's not all that rare of a deal to pick up really atypical targets.

reply to post by Bedlam

Not rare at all....

"atypical targets"? This is very telling in my opinion. Giant squids are not classified as "you can't talk about them". Icebergs cracking are also not classified as "you can't talk about them". And they are "Not rare at all..."

Which leaves us in the area logically of only a few things:

1. Some fantastic classified new type of "stealth" submarine/vessel/technology that we knowingly have and use on the regular, for spying, or as a nuclear deterrent. Which they obviously know about, but can't talk about because it's "classified". Strange though that it would show up on SONAR as "atypical targets" if it were truly stealth it would not show up on SONAR at all. Or it WOULD show up, but as a giant biological creature, thereby confounding your enemies into thinking it was a squid or something and NOT a submarine of sorts. I believe the f-117 radar signature was reflected so low that it appeared that it was not a plane but a bird flying over enemy territories, lending to it's successful subterfuge...why not apply this theory to submarines as well? I think it would be very successful.

2. Some type of strange new communications/relay technology being used that shows up on SONAR.

3. Mermaids, USOs, Cthulu. (obviously not my first logical choice) though, if it were any of these and I were aware of it, freedom be damned the world deserves to know the truth.

...the world may never know sadly.
edit on 28-5-2013 by AutOmatIc because: biological mimicking

edit on 28-5-2013 by AutOmatIc because: quote

edit on 28-5-2013 by AutOmatIc because: stealth

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
"atypical targets"? This is very telling in my opinion. Giant squids are not classified as "you can't talk about them". Icebergs cracking are also not classified as "you can't talk about them". And they are "Not rare at all..."

Well, they were VERY atypical. And yet, the sonar rig was apparently pretty good at notifying you about that class of atypicalness (atypicalosity?) which I found odd, since such targets were...atypical.

Which leaves us in the area logically of only a few things:

1. Some fantastic classified new type of "stealth" submarine/vessel/technology that we knowingly have and use on the regular, for spying, or as a nuclear deterrent.

ALL subs are stealth. Some are stealthier than others. That rubber coating is similar to stealth for planes, in its own way. Have given some thought to active cancellation panels in the past, would assume you can also devise a metamaterial for sound, as I've seen them for waves. So theoretically, you could indeed stealthify one.

It would be fun to see if you could pervert Ufimtsev's magnum opus to longitudinal waves. I wish I had the time. That's the sort of thing that makes you a name in the community. Work on it, you'll get a free tour of the Works if you succeed...

2. Some type of strange new communications/relay technology being used that shows up on SONAR.

Nah. It's all VLF or that other thing they use now. Neither shows up as sonar.

3. Mermaids, USOs, Cthulu. (obviously not my first logical choice) though, if it were any of these and I were aware of it, freedom be damned the world deserves to know the truth.

Ia fhtagn!

"As above, so below"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join