It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Ultra low frequency underwater Possible new lifeforms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The blob made the blup!

I can just see some sort of slimey jelly like creature sludging its way across the ocean floor going ""BLLLUUUUPPP"" every 100 years lol

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Why open your mouth with useless information ? Makes no sense? Espically if you can't back it up ?

Just keep quite , to your self and your fairy tales will make more sense .

You don't make any sense whatsoever. First you tell people to shut up, then if they do speak, you claim what they say is a "fairy tale"? Now THAT is classic.

BTW , I am a demoliton expert and i have to tell you something about 9/11 . But i'll go to prison if i tell you !

Good for you. I wouldn't want you to go prison if that was the case. The truth comes out, in time, always. So, if that were the case, I'd be okay with you NOT saying anything, but tipping me off that the "official story" may have some holes in it.

What did this accomplish ? besides hearsay , speculation and adding fire to ignorance?

It would have accomplished a lot, as stated above. It shows there may be holes in the official story.

deny ignorance is the modo my good man not fuel it.

Deny incarceration is my motto.

If you got nothing good to say , then keep it to your self. . Espically with hear say and things like..

I don't like hearsay either. However, in the Roswell example, the pilots comments wouldn't be hearsay, since he's telling you he'd like to tell you what he "knows", not what her "heard someone else tell him".

Add something of substance. Nobody cares about your secret life you can't talk about

its useless information. and looks trollish for a little attention.

Like I've said, I'm not going to say anything that can get me put in the slammer. Personally, I don't care about much of what I did in the 1990's either, secret or not. However, you're on a conspiracy site, open to the public, with people of many backgrounds. If I had a demo expert saying to be wary of the official 9/11 story, I'd take note. If I had a banker talking about possible shady dealings in the financial industry, I'd take note. If I had a police officer talking about corruption on the force, I'd take note. If not, then why would I even be posting on a conspiracy board? Would I expect them to say, "Hello, I'm badge number 772 on the LAPD, and we're targeting black people for arrest." How long would he keep his job? You, however, would expect that apparently, just so that you don't have to research anything on your own. I'll tell you what. If you're really (and I mean REALLY) interested in this stuff, head down to your local recruiting office and enlist. Take the ASVAB or whatever the test is in Canada, and score really high and go into SONAR. You'll get your answers. This, I promise. If it's really that important to you, then quit wasting your time on a conspiracy site and go find out for yourself. I'd hate for you to get your information via "hearsay", ya know?

Who said every piece ?

all you added was ..

i wish i could talk but i'd go to prison?

Apparently you've disregarded the USS Stein post. That's a starting point for you, since it's public record. There is other public record, but I'm not going to be your own personal Google.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good Grief.
Again I also welcome your input. Since I know HOW to read between the lines, being as I know many in the military who like to taunt me with my childish questions. You learn fast. Though we may be "civillians" we should not be THAT stupid! Really instead of constantly saying no. no. no. Stop and think about what is being said. Stop being such a sad panda and listen.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Actually no i did not see that of substance with the op . ITs as useless as im going to prison if i talk about it.

You see there are many who come up with the same claims, Who end up dry with nothing of substance like your self.

Lots of hot headed talking and many gullable ats members will eat it up .

As you said its a conspiracy website.

SO when MR. X comes along and works for X But can't talk about it because X Will come after him ...

its chasing the dog chasing its tail.

There is nothing to read between the lies expect hearsay , speculation , and baseless claims.

Were you just the towel boy looking for some attention that didn't make the final cut?

Im curious

"You don't make any sense whatsoever. First you tell people to shut up, then if they do speak, you claim what they say is a "fairy tale"? Now THAT is classic"

Yes fairy tales.

Just like the guys who worked on NASA's apollo program who claim we never went to the moon. But they have insider information they just can't share

"Good for you. I wouldn't want you to go prison if that was the case. The truth comes out, in time, always. So, if that were the case, I'd be okay with you NOT saying anything, but tipping me off that the "official story" may have some holes in it"

Hey man i got a secret farm full of unicorns. Enjoy the "tip"

"I don't like hearsay either. However, in the Roswell example, the pilots comments wouldn't be hearsay, since he's telling you he'd like to tell you what he "knows", not what her "heard someone else tell him".

You sure do love hearsay , but your just don't understand what hearsay means thats your problem.

Rosewell has more holes in it then you do . The rosewell has so many changed stories , events , "memo's" its full of holes leaking out misinformation.

Like i said would you like to see my unicorn farm one day ? It has to be a special day because i don't want to go to prison for showing you , just take my word for it

there are white ones , black unicorns , and i also have half lion unicorns !

trust me ... read between the lines!

Just take my word for it .

Im on ATS a conspiracy website won't you believe me without evidence?

edit on 9-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I would like to say that i intended this thread to gather more sources to accumulate knowledge. I for one would still search and compare facts through other sources even if you laid all you know on the table. As it stands with your predicament i would like to say thank you for the direction you have pointed out. I will add as i find concerning what you have said so stay tuned people.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I'll send you a copy of my DD-214 which will show my rate and rank. How's that?

Seriously, what do you expect people with classified information to do? Do you expect them to simply spill it? Honestly, what's your "end game" for information? And, even if they spill it, it sounds to me like you won't believe it. So, unless you see it, hear it, or experience it yourself, then it's "false" in your eyes. That tells me that the only solution is for you to enlist or go in as an officer and seek your own answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Imagine you're in a conversation with a former fighter pilot. The subject of UFO's comes up, and you explain how UFO's have always fascinated you, blah blah blah. The pilot says something to the effect of "Yeah, I really wish I could tell you what I've seen while flying, but it's classified", are you really that ignorant to NOT be able to understand what he's saying to you? Do you need him to put it in Crayon font for you?

Be fair to the people that are mad at you.

From the information presented there are a large number of possibilities, and people on ATS are desperate to know if the most fantastic of those possibilities are real. We want to hear that you know, for a fact, that the bloop was Cthulu, or maybe some type of submerged ET or ED craft. However, from the clues you gave we should, correctly I figure, assume that the bloop was a giant sea creature, most likely a squid.

Of course, I don't really know why behemoths of the deep would be classified. And on a side note about Roswell, you know the paper printed a crashed UFO story FIRST, and then backpedaled the next day.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"

Seriously, what do you expect people with classified information to do? Do you expect them to simply spill it? Honestly, what's your "end game" for information?"

If you can't talk about it . Then don't. Without any evidence to back it up its just hearsay you can add to the thousands of hearsay threads already on ATS

do you speak english?

"i can't talk about it or i'll go to prison"

is not something that needs to be said .

Just like i can't talk about my unicorns or i'll go to prison.

is it really that hard to understand?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ppl give s&f if you like this thread

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why would something like a super giant squid be classified? No, he's hinting at something else.

He's probably trying to say that there's an alien civilization down there. But there's a problem of evidence for it--and saying "it's classified" could be construed as a convenient reason to not provide any.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Break down the OP.
One of the items in there is what he can't talk about.
And it's located around the tip of Argentina.
edit on 9-11-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

I agree, s&f for the OP.

There is a lot on our own planet's oceans we do not know about.
We have hardly scratched the surface on what is down there, and I am sure the navy has seen some pretty weird stuff they don't tell us about.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If I had a large active-sonar array on, say, a submarine, I might emulate low-frequency marine-mammal noises for long-distance ranging... I don't have a submarine, however.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

That is a good point basically the navy are the equivalent to NASA both areas are yet to be fully understood.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I have the same type of implication from navy_vet_stg3 as you do. I will do some research tomorrow i haven't got time tonight. Please people help me grow more understanding from your own individual input and researches.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
Why would something like a super giant squid be classified? No, he's hinting at something else.

He's probably trying to say that there's an alien civilization down there. But there's a problem of evidence for it--and saying "it's classified" could be construed as a convenient reason to not provide any.

Unidentified Submersed Objects, or an alien civilization would be classified.

Or the earth is undergoing disaster of some sort
:shk: no, forget that one, I don't like it......
Underwater testing facilities, I'm sure they're already there, not much of a secret....
Or they're training gigantic sea creatures in the art of war

Anything else that could possibly be classified?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Wow, that was the first I have heard of the USS Stein!

She is noteworthy as a U.S. Navy vessel that has apparently been attacked by an unknown species of giant squid. In 1978, the "NOFOUL" rubber coating of her AN/SQS-26 SONAR dome was damaged by multiple cuts over 8 percent of the dome surface. Nearly all of the cuts contained remnants of sharp, curved claws found on the rims of suction cups of some squid tentacles. The claws were much larger than those of any squid that had been discovered at that time.[1]

From wiki:en.wikipedia.org...(FF-1065)

That's friggin CRAZY!!

I've seen a show on the discovery channel on giant squid where they got a picture of an eyeball of something HUGE, they figured it was a 180 to 200 ft squid. I know they fight with sperm whales but I wonder what else is down there that they would eat that grows so huge
besides navy subs that is

I wiki'd it too and was like "DAYUMM! that's a big squid! you could'nt eat that much calimari in a week..."

i'm sure sonar techs/ subs crews not mentioning AC personell have stories.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

"

Seriously, what do you expect people with classified information to do? Do you expect them to simply spill it? Honestly, what's your "end game" for information?"

If you can't talk about it . Then don't. Without any evidence to back it up its just hearsay you can add to the thousands of hearsay threads already on ATS

do you speak english?

"i can't talk about it or i'll go to prison"

is not something that needs to be said .

Just like i can't talk about my unicorns or i'll go to prison.

is it really that hard to understand?

i know people that have worked in intelligence that had higher classifications than my own, and 1 in particular was under a gag order of 8yrs post discharge, on what they seen/heard/ worked on. and knowing what I went through with my Naval MOS...a hint is good enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, my first thought is the low frequencies may have something to do with the massive fault off the west coast of Chile, which produced the largest quake ever recorded at 9.5, and CONTINUES daily to produce quakes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to the Navy guy:
Obviously if you have moved that far from the ocean in Colorado (but real real close to all the underground bunkers
), it would tend to suggest that it is something earth-related, that is showing potential to give way. I would second that. To produce very powerful ultra low frequencies, it is almost assuredly something to do with the planet's own destructive potential. Such as a massive fault like the one in Chile. That thing scares me, and there is not much anymore that does.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Maybe I'm stating the obvious and everyone of you are familiar with the subjectn but the mystery of BLOOP always tickled my Verne senses:

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join