It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islamist, Given Top Security Clearance By Department of Homeland Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As i type this, I am astounded at the blatant ignorance of the White House Administration. Let me explain.

Mohamed Elibary who he is:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has sworn in a member of her agency's Advisory Council who is a strong supporter of the radical Islamist theologian who calls for "war" with the non-Muslim world and whose teachings inspired and continue to govern al-Qaida and Islamic terrorist organizations worldwide.

Mohamed Elibiary, president and CEO of the Freedom and Justice Foundation of Carrollton, Texas, also spoke at a conference that honored theanti-U.S. founder of the Iranian Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Khomeini. Elibiary has strongly criticized the government's persecution of fundraisers for Hamas and is a defender of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. Elibiary fervently endorses the teachings of Egyptian writer Sayyid Qutb, who is widely considered the father of the modern Islamic terrorist revolution. Osama bin Laden and terror groups worldwide rely on Qutb for their fatwas and ideology.

wnd.com

Obama is a strong supporter of the theory that if you talk to the terrorist themselves you will eventually reach a cordial agreement. That the U.S. must reach out and befriend a different culture. If he is speaking of Moderate Muslims than I agree , but common sense still needs to prevail. You don't reach out to people who live to see you die. You certainly Do Not give them TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE to sensitive U.S. intel. documents!!
However, this Administration has done just that, and now Elibiary has done this:

MOHAMED ELIBIARY, HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISER, ALLEGEDLY LEAKED INTEL, SHOPPED CLASSIFIED INFO TO MEDIA, PS DIRECTOR: "WE KNOW HE HAS ACCESSED DPS DOCUMENTS AND DOWNLOADED THEM.”

Here is a little more on that article:

Back in October 2010 I warned of the consequences of naming a stealth jihadist with ties to Islamic subversives whose stated goal is "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabatoaging its miserable house. ..." Secretary Napolitano named the devout Muslim Mohamed Elibiary to the Homeland Security Advisory Council (Department of Homeland Security).

The Texas Department of Public Safety now says that Homeland Security Advisory Council member Mohamed Elibiary may have been given access to a sensitive database of state and local intelligence reports, and then allegedly shopped some of those materials to a media outlet. Who else is the devout Elibiary shopping sensitive intel to?

Mohamed Elibiary was one of the speakers at a December 2004 conference in Dallas entitled "A Tribute to the Great Islamic Visionary," the Ayatollah Khomeini, leader of Iran and the violent Muslim global revolution to install a universal caliphate. When Rod Dreher of the Dallas Morning News called him on this, he threatened Dreher, telling him: "Expect someone to put a banana in your exhaust pipe."

atlasshrugs

Either this is a huge conspiracy from within DHS or NO one in the White House knows how to use google! I would almost guarantee the first thing Napolitano will say is "I didn't know he had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood or Hammas." Well why the hell not lady! That is your job!! The number one rule in war, is KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!
I do not believe the government is this obtuse! My opinion is we are being sold out by Obama who is part of the Muslim Brotherhood! Why else would the man be trying to destroy the U.S.? Employing people known to be strong supporters of the very thing we have been fighting; Islamic Jihad! Giving them top clearance to sensitive and classified Govt. documents. This is an egregious treasonous act by our United States Government and Obama needs to be impeached NOW

When ask about the allegations, Napolitano has answered with " We will get back to you on that soon."

The truth is, The Administration is too busy attacking an alledged "skirt chaser" to be concerned with your security!

Your thoughts on this matter?

Thank you for your tme,
Pax

edit on 11/9/2011 by paxnatus because: to correct title

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And yet American citizens that have never done anything wrong are monitored, watched, filmed, harassed, and detained every day, several times a day, in the name of "National Security". They monitor ATS so I'll keep the rest of what I want to say about our fascist president and his regime to myself.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
One must look at the Government’s actions NOT listen to its words.

The United States Government is no longer “We the People” and hasn’t been for a very long time.

Its actions have undermine our economy, weakened our defense, and has laid the ground work for total destruction of our way of life.

We all know that allowing a jihadist access to classified data is being done on purpose or it would not occur.

Our leadership in the United States is NOT working to ensure a strong country they are working to destroy US from within.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

My thoughts and opinions are the largest terrorist organization in the world is the White House. The proof is in everything that has come out of the White House since 2001 to date. All the needless wars, the "Patriot Act", the big government controlling every aspect of your life right down to the food you eat and when and where you can pray, while the politicians stuff their pockets with illgotten riches and sell our country to China and corporate america. The only rights you have now are the right to be a good little slave and then when you hit the age of 60 Obama care begins pushing you into the grave faster than you would normally go while the republicans are too busy taking bribes from corporate america under the table of Lobbyism and saying anything the american people want to hear just so they can get into the mile high club (Rick Perry and Mitt Romney). Yeah we've definately seen from these 2 assclowns that politicans are willing to lie and change their views on a dime just to make it to the oval office and their names in the roster of presidents and history books. Democrats are no better, a politician is a politician and the definition of a politician=liar.

You know the saying "birds of a feather flock together". The U.S. has made the final transition into being the Roman Empire, all it is lacking is that one dictator who siezes absolute power and sets up another Caesarship and he will come soon. Some know him as the Anti-Christ.

The rest of the world has perfectly good reasons to hate america, i just hope they hate the government and not the people because it is clear that the people have lost control and that this government is acting of its own accord against the wishes of the people. God help us all, because demons are running the White House.
edit on 9-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
More likely is that this is all bunk.

Your sources are World Net Daily and a blog named after an Ayn Rand book.

Come on. I know some of you desperately want to believe that Obama is part of some sinister Islamic plot, but going so far as to believe crap that you read on websites like these just seems desperate.

Why not just concentrate on the fact that Obama is a shill for Wall Street? That we know for certain, and there's no need to scour whckadoodle web sites to find conjecture passed off as truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I don't care what will happen to me for posting this...
Of course "they" will give a muslim security clearance,
we have one sitting in the oval office now.The United
States is being destroyed from the inside out.
WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...rant over

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
More likely is that this is all bunk.

Your sources are World Net Daily and a blog named after an Ayn Rand book.

Come on. I know some of you desperately want to believe that Obama is part of some sinister Islamic plot, but going so far as to believe crap that you read on websites like these just seems desperate.

Why not just concentrate on the fact that Obama is a shill for Wall Street? That we know for certain, and there's no need to scour whckadoodle web sites to find conjecture passed off as truth.

No it is not bunk, it is reality and you need to check yours. Not liking a website does not negate the facts.
here is more proof:

Gohmert told CBN News the Elibiary incident reflects a larger problem of radical Islamists, including some linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, advising the U.S. government on its counter terrorism policies. "They're bringing in the Muslim Brotherhood to the inner sanctum and saying 'Look, they like us! This means peace in our time!' And what they're doing is subjecting this nation to real danger," he said.

Elibiary's access to the Homeland Security database has reportedly been revoked since the scandal broke. Elibiary has not responded to CBN News's request for comment. A Homeland Security spokesman promised CBN News he'd look into the matter, but we have yet to hear back.

CBN.com

Do not let ties to your party distract you! every freedom loving American needs to stand up and take notice of what is happening before your very eyes. Obama is evil and a liar he scares the hell out of me. I think the man is a loos cannon not equipped to lead a HS cheer much less a country. Beginning to think he may be the Anti-Christ himself! On second thought Obama is too stupid to fill those shoes!

Great comments!

Pax

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sooo, in other words, our government comit another act of treason (under the patriot act) and gets away with, we really as a nation are destroying ourselves from within.

But everything is just peachy in the land of the free.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don't have ties to a party.

What I have ties to are verifiable facts, and not the ramblings of far-right Christian whackos and random bloggers.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Face it, the corporate fascists are in control. They use Muslims the same way the right wing uses Christians to furthur their cause by pandering to the people. The Democrats use social programs while the Republicans use greed and money to coop the morality of people.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Can I have some of the drugs you are on? Becausae they are good! How about a credible news source not CBN or Worldnet daily?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Tell me, what do you consider "reliable news sources" our corporate media or independent media.

edit on 9-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There's a lot of FUD around this, and I haven't been able to cut through it all. But it looks like Elibiary had access to a Homeland Security database used for sharing "sensitive" intelligence reports with law enforcement. "Law Enforcement Sensitive" is a category of unclassified information that is withheld from release. The story quoted by Atlas Shrugs confirms that the information leaked by Elibiary was FOUO, or For Official Use Only; this is another term for unclassified information that is withheld from release. You do not need a security clearance to access Unclassified/LES or Unclassified/FOUO information.

So, to me, it looks like Elibiary did not have a security clearance. Pamela Geller ignored her own source, which she quoted in the body of her post, when she claimed Elibiary leaked classified intelligence.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Meh...The voters elected a man who was born in Kenya and spent his formative years attending a wahabbi school in Inonesia, should you really be surprised? A quote from Churchill comes to mind "The bestt argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter".

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

I may say that I consider myself pretty much knowledgeable of politics and economics, yes I voted for Obama, even with all I knew about his past, why? because I wanted to use the Democratic process in this nation to have change.

Sadly I was mistaken but that can happen even to the best.

Any way, I find the news have weight even if the links are "considered" not reliable because they are not from "our recognized bought off corporate media".

This was not the site claiming that they have the facts but they are basing their opinions on information from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Now while the sources of the OP could be disregarded because of its unreliability by some I don't think that the same can be done with the Texas Department of Public Safety that is a legit agency.

Unless somebody can show me that is all lies and nothing but propaganda I will weight my opinion on the subject and it does merit some attention.
edit on 9-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Can I have some of the drugs you are on? Becausae they are good! How about a credible news source not CBN or Worldnet daily?

Stop whining like a little baby! It's time you face the truth. The Obama Administrations actions are treasonous!! Not some fantasy I or to your great disappointment the far right imagined.

As Marg stated, this comes from the Texas Department of Public Safety! How does that make them far right!

Pax

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I want to start where others in this thread have started by pointing out that the OP’s sources are just awful, a blog and an article that is clearly strongly biased with an islamophobic agenda. Both are so unbalanced I don’t think they should ever be presented as serious proof that the upper echelons of the US government are giving top secret clearance to terrorists, something I don’t see either of the sources doing rather it appear to be an assumption of the OP.

In my mind these are not articles about a terrorist being given top secret government clearance rather that they have taken him on as a consultant of sorts. I find it Ironic that the OP said “The number one rule in war, is KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!” yet has failed to recognise that sometimes the only way to achieve this is by talking to people who think like your enemy as is the case hear. This guy is not actually a terrorist, at best he could be described as a terrorist sympathiser. Many Muslims may feel some degree of support for Hamas and sympathy for the people of Palestine. Some will celebrate the Iranian Revolution. And yes quite a few of the learned Muslims will have a working knowledge and a understanding of Qutb that enables them to discuss his writings and understand his logic. This does not make him a terrorist or a member of the Muslim Brotherhood just because he is seen to be an admirer of one of the groups most prominent members.

Talking to terrorists is the only way forward, this guy is not a terrorist and based on the information provided by the OP he did not actually have access to any top secret classified information and as such the OP should carefully consider future threads. This thread is just bull, and that’s putting it nicely everything about it is wrong.

For the record, Obama is not secretly a terrorist from the Muslim Brotherhood who has infiltrated the white house to destroy America from within.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

BS!

I will respond to a couple of your statements, after I get one thing straight with you, as nicely as I can. Please explain to me, who you are, to come on a thread and warn me to carefully think about my sources and statements before I make future threads? You have been a member here since June 2011! I have been on ATS since Oct. 2007. That's 4 years......I realize you do not know me and the type of member I strive to be here. I suggest you take a look at my threads and read some posts I've made, to clue you in. One more thing, do not warn me about future threads, i think I have a little more clout than you do. The next time you address me, it may behoove you to choose your words more carefully.

You jumped on my thread, with no information did not like my sources and have insinuated my thread is a lie.
On ATS, when you make a claim about something not being true or trying to prove truth, you must have sources!!
Since you did not provide any sources of what you said, it is only your opinion. Opinion does not=Fact!

The members here place high value in ones ability to provide facts . That's how we roll yo! Now the onus is on you, make your case.. .

Thanks for your time,
Pax

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It does not matter if I have been hear a day or for four years, my points are all still valid, as is my advice to you. The two sources in your OP are just terrible anyone with a modicum of intellect can quickly deduce that the first has an islamophobic agenda and the second one being a blog is effectively rendered as worthless by its very nature. In failing to spot this monumental error in your thread that undermines the entire premises of the topic at hand I think it is only right that I caution you in your use of sourcing as you seem to think that a clearly biased source and a blog count towards genuine evidence of a government conspiracy to allow radical Islamists top secret clearance. That point however is mute because had you been able to correctly use your awful sources you would have seen that they are not claiming that he has “top secret clearance”.

Your retort to my post there has done nothing to challenge anything that I have said; all you have done is made a rather pathetic attempt at utilising my inexperience on ATS in a vain attempt at discrediting what I have to say. I think that resorting to such personal attacks says allot about the strength of your non-existent argument.

None of what I have said thus far in your thread needs to be sourced, all I have done is critique the sources used in your OP and the way you have used those sources. If there is anything I have said that you would like clarification on I will happily provide you with further information.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a little more about this man www.movements.org... from the link

Mohamed Elibiary is a Texas Muslim community leader and National Security Policy Analyst advising several Intelligence and Law Enforcement entities on various Counter-Terrorism issues (ex. Domestic Intelligence, Strategic Intelligence Analysis, Information Sharing, Material Support and Radicalization).His assistance as a "subject matter expert" on Countering Violent Extremism has been sought after by various government entities (ex. FBI, DHS, NCTC, ODNI's PM-ISE, State Department and the Homeland Security Advisory Council). As the President and CEO of the Dallas-based Freedom and Justice Foundation (F&J)

in case you missed it

His assistance as a "subject matter expert" on Countering Violent Extremism has been sought after by various government entities (ex. FBI, DHS, NCTC, ODNI's PM-ISE, State Department and the Homeland Security Advisory Council)
what better way of bring down the one you want destroyed , from with in. and some seem to have there head so far up there @$$ they can not see day light as the ones in Texas www.investigativeproject.org... and then who plays the oh no here is the "I" word at play

Elibiary then shopped a story to an unnamed media outlet saying the department promoted "Islamophobia," writes blogger Patrick Poole. Perry, Elibiary allegedly claimed, was responsible. But the material contained "nothing remotely resembling Islamophobia," an unnamed representative of the media outlet said.

Read more at: www.investigativeproject.org...

some one got caught with there hands in the cookie jar of classified Intel and info, better make it look good, to bad some of us seem to see through your bait and switch Mr Mohamed Elibiary, if that is your real name.
edit on 11-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 11-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join