It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New ATS Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just wanted to say "Hats Off" to the new look of ATS. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication that ATS and all its memebrs bring to this community. Looking forward and speaking for myself, I thank each and everyone of you for your wisdom, knowledge, and sometimes off the wall ideas. I believe with every new member comes a new thought, idea and even a little bit of skepticizm but in reality we all have something in common, which in a world that is in such a mess, I find it comforting that at least here we have each other.

Thanks ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i am also taking my hat off for the members and non-members and everyone involved with this site in any way...

thanks guys / gals / ATSers / BTSers...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey Skeptic you need to bring the time zone clocks and the banner over to the left about an inch also the log out button is way over to the right .

and btw good job on the new look
Proper Job

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
New Look? Am I missing something here?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
New Look? Am I missing something here?

You sure are...

Enjoy the NEW ATS buttons...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh those...i thought you meant there was a whole new look with everything different. Then this is a repeat thread basically...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike

You sure are...

Enjoy the NEW ATS buttons...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

thats hilarious...

how can you NOT notice a change???

just playin' mafia i know what ya mean...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He might have been confused because this is like the third thread about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
He might have been confused because this is like the third thread about it.

2nd BUT if you count this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

then its the third...

just playin' with ya

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would count that one.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I like it too.

It's snazzy and whimsical all at the same time.

I'm a big fan of whimsy.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm just curious SO who was the master that designed and created the new buttons? They really look good and very modern.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So, So, So my post was 2nd counting today only, but. since that post yesterday, It's now number 3. "WOW" is everybody clear now??

Just joking, but actually "Who Cares? " Thiers more important things to talk about. Like when are members avatars gonna take the place of Forum Names and be elected to oversee and moderate that Forum?? Hmmm

I got it, Lets play government, Who votes for me to be the moderator of..... , hell I dont know, you pick it, where all just puppets here anyway.

Carry on Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not all of the latest changes seem to be going so great for me. Maybe it's my screen resolution but all of a sudden with the changes I have to keep scrolling a horizontal bar to the right side of the screen to log in and see info past ME of the Member Center side of the screen. Same applies as to reading some of the posts and to reply at least on this thread. I don't remember having to do this before or not very much.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yeh the new look is great, but it don't fit in my screen! You couldn't move it slightly to the left could yah ?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The entire site has always been designed for a 1024x768 standard.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok well it's better now. Thanks. Looks cool.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hate to be the only person to have a negative perspective, but I think the site is a little to wide, I have to scroll across all the time.

Just speaking out for us in the dark ages of 1025 x 768 (whatever it is) and don't have internet at full screen..

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
its looking good
and the icons for the features at the top is a nice job.

i had problems like some where saying about the screen going to the left a bit by a inch or so, had it running at 1024 x 768 resolution.

its fine now though

rynaldo

top topics

join