It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons desire to establish New World Order under a false messiah???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Hooray!
Finally, we have a pro-mason posting that knowledge of mundane tasks can get an honor of 33�!

This is progress- hard to get, but progress. So cooks can be 33� and stage hands as well, makes me now ask -
    other than a really good salary what does the head finance officer of a jurisdiction get?

Is there a chief-propagansist or is this pretty much left up to a masons own creativity?
If very creative is this also worthy of the 33�?

I have come to the conclusion that you are not interested in infomraiton, only in defamation. You are NOT awarded a 33rd degree for being a cook or being an electrician, specifically, but for hard and long service to your BROTHERS and to society. It is an HONOR... an HONORARY degree, to confer honor on a man for hard work.

Finance Officer of a jurisdicstion? What are you talking about? Do you even know, of do you just toss this stuff out to see what kind of reaction you can get?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Finance Officer of a jurisdicstion? What are you talking about? Do you even know, of do you just toss this stuff out to see what kind of reaction you can get?

Nothing tossed theron, nothing. As I have often posted, there are a lot of good people that are masons.

Bro. Pike was a mason. He proposed to take over control of specific areas of the world. He was also an acknowledged 'klucker.'

I am NOT saying he was a good man.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Actually, he was NOT a Klansman, and the only ones acknowledging it, are people that would like to defame him.

By the way, there were TWO Klans... the first started as a charitable group for the families of Civil War soldiers killed/injured in the war, which was later disbanded as it started to get violent, and the second, formed after the dissolution of the first, with the intention of fighting against the carpetbaggers adn the laws and taxes and such imposed by the north.

These are the men who became the evil... not Pike.

Wr. Br. Pike was a genius, and a man OF his time. You cannot destroy the good works he did by trying to defame the man.

So, it appears to me that your problem with real masonry is that you are a prince hall mason with a chip on your shoulder the size of Texas.. or, are you, perhaps, Mike Gentry?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It seems that some of us practice Economy of truth here.

33d degree is honorary?

and yet, there are TWO 33d degrees

Honorary Inspector General, and

SOVEREIGN Inspector General.

In Re Tinfoil hats:

It has been suggested by obnoxious people that those who hear voices - schizophrenics - can shield their mind by wearing hats of tinfoil. Because you can shield electronic devices interfered with by Radio Frequency energy by encapsulating the device that is interfered with in metal.

A former poster, repeatedly kicked off this site for ill advised language and abuse of other posters, used this saying in almost every post.

Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
It seems that some of us practice Economy of truth here.

33d degree is honorary?

and yet, there are TWO 33d degrees

Honorary Inspector General, and

SOVEREIGN Inspector General.

Researcher,

Yes. ..and No.

There is but ONE 33rd Degree If there were two, the Rite would consist of a total of 34 Degrees and the 33rd is called the "Thirty-Third and Last Degree of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite"

The title of the 33rd Degree is "Sovereign Grand Inspector General"

A Mason who is honored with this distinction is considered an "Inspector General-Honorary"

A 33rd Degree Mason who holds an office in the Supreme Council is an "Active Member of the Supreme Council" aka an "Active 33rd" Both have received the same degree but only the "Active" members (33 of 'em) are Officers who comprise the Supreme Council. Active members (Officers of the Supreme Council) are chosen from the Inspectors General-Honorary and I'm sure there is a ceremony (Masons LOVE ceremonies)
to "induct" an Honorary member as an Active Member, but it's not a separate "degree" per se.

To further add to the confusion, each Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite (there is one in each country where the Scottish Rite exists and TWO in the United States) is an autonomous body and some of them do things a bit differently. The system I describe is for the Southern Jurisdiction-USA which is called the "Mother Supreme Council" not because it exercises any control over other Supreme Councils, but because it was the first such Council.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by senrak]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Actually, he was NOT a Klansman, and the only ones acknowledging it, are people that would like to defame him.

By the way, there were TWO Klans... the first started as a charitable group for the families of Civil War soldiers killed/injured in the war, which was later disbanded as it started to get violent, and the second, formed after the dissolution of the first, with the intention of fighting against the carpetbaggers adn the laws and taxes and such imposed by the north.

That is absolutely correct: there is not a single shred of evidence was ever involved in any Klan organization in any way.

It should also be pointed out that the KKK today is part of the so-called "Christian Identity" movement, which is ultra-rightwing, paramilitary, and Christian fundamentalist. But even at the Klan's inception, it was required that all new members be "Christian fundamentalists", which Pike was not.

But anyone who's ever read Pike's books know better anyway.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

These are the men who became the evil... not Pike.

Wr. Br. Pike was a genius, and a man OF his time. You cannot destroy the good works he did by trying to defame the man.

I have a feeling the �he� you refer was Bro. Pike? Well Bro. Theron HE was a klucker and an avowed racist! DENY IGNORANCE theron! Admit Pike had flaws- don't make things up because YOU think they look wrong today. There are probably a lot of guys that will flock to masonry just because of Pike's racist beliefs- sign 'em up, take their $$$, tell them to �be off or from� and be happy!

You come across so sour sometimes-

There was only ONE Klan theron and if you don't know that then you need to read a little. The original klan was not egalitarian nor was it the klan many today know of. From Pulaski, Tennessee across a small part of the post-war south Nathan Bedford Forest and his fellows fought against the imposed civil administration (carpetbaggers).

During the next two years Klansmen wearing masks, white cardboard hats and draped in white sheets, tortured and killed black Americans and sympathetic whites. Immigrants, who they blamed for the election of Radical Republicans, were also targets of their hatred. Between 1868 and 1870 the Ku Klux Klan played an important role in restoring white rule in North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia.

Real bunch of guys to have over for dinner, if you were white!

All masons too- right Bro. Theron?

They were so highly thought of that:

Congress passed the Ku Klux Act and became law on 20th April, 1871.

*side note- what is that Masonic Light quote? Something about it being O.K. to pay no attention to illegal laws?

theron
So, it appears to me that your problem with real masonry is that you are a prince hall mason with a chip on your shoulder the size of Texas.. or, are you, perhaps, Mike Gentry?

Let's let the readers know what a �Prince Hall mason� is Bro. Theron. I await with tense anticipation a masonic enlightenment on this subject (white masons are requested, plz)

Tell us why masonry is not part and parcel of a westernized conspiracy to deny 'other than whites' the same rights and priveleges under the law?

And no, the Prince Hall masons wouldn't let me in- something about a dues card and a handshake?

So Bro. Theron tell us more about St. Pike and how killing and robbing and burning were ���good works���

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Membership conditions for Masonry in Canada (it's in black and white):

1.) Applicant must be male.

2.) Applicant must be 21 years of age.

3.) Applicant must be of good moral standing.

4.) Applicant must believe in a "Supreme Being."

5.) Applicant must have lived in the country for at least 1 year.

Done.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I have a feeling the �he� you refer was Bro. Pike? Well Bro. Theron HE was a klucker and an avowed racist! DENY IGNORANCE theron! Admit Pike had flaws- don't make things up because YOU think they look wrong today. There are probably a lot of guys that will flock to masonry just because of Pike's racist beliefs- sign 'em up, take their $$$, tell them to �be off or from� and be happy!

Interesting. If Pike was a "klucker" (I've never heard that term before, but I assume you're saying he was a Klansman...and a "racist" then why...WHY? did he give a full set of Scottish Rite Rituals to the Prince Hall Supreme Council????

See:

ncmason.org...

Just curious WHY he would do that if he were a racist. It would seem that he would want Prince Hall Masonry to die out, not improve herself...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The first black Masons were inititated by a British soldier.

Senrak . . . . can you add to this ?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Gosh, i really love the way you set my name o.f.f. in italics like that... could you please keep doing that?

As for your bland assertions, the plain facts are that Wr. Br. Pike was NOT a Klansman. There is not one shred of evidence pointing to his being a Klansman, other than the unsupported claims by men like yourself. Michael, you really need to get over yourself...

You come across so sour sometimes-

Hmmm, that must be you, Michael. My friends and brothers all think I am a pretty happy guy, and I know that you amuse me to no end...

There was only ONE Klan theron and if you don't know that then you need to read a little. The original klan was not egalitarian nor was it the klan many today know of. From Pulaski, Tennessee across a small part of the post-war south Nathan Bedford Forest and his fellows fought against the imposed civil administration (carpetbaggers).

Actually, you are showing your ignorance. There were two distinct klans, and the first was a charitable group, and was disbanded when they began fighting against the northern aggressors and carpet baggers that were seemingly hell bent on destroying the south through legal and extralegal means after the south surrendered. They were reconstituted as a "secret" society thereafter, though the plain truth is that Wr. Br. Pike was NEVER a member of EITHER group.

And, just for the record, Michael, as an apostate and foresworn mason, I do NOT consider you a brother. So you can stop addressing me as such. Theron Dunn, Mr. Dunn, Theron, Dr. Dunn, any will do. Thanks for understanding.

During the next two years Klansmen wearing masks, white cardboard hats and draped in white sheets, tortured and killed black Americans and sympathetic whites. Immigrants, who they blamed for the election of Radical Republicans, were also targets of their hatred. Between 1868 and 1870 the Ku Klux Klan played an important role in restoring white rule in North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia.

Well, that part you got right... that was the "illegal" Klan, the fundamentalist CHRISTIAN KLAN that did those abominable things. Not Wr. Br. Pike, and certainly NOT masons.

Real bunch of guys to have over for dinner, if you were white!

I would no have those men in my house, at my table than I would have you, Michael. I have no room in my heart or my life for hatemongers. Of any color. By the way, and just for reference, my brother in law is a black man in my lodge, so don't go trying to hang that racist crap on me.

All masons too- right Bro. Theron?

Actually, no, and that is my point.

They were so highly thought of that:
Congress passed the Ku Klux Act and became law on 20th April, 1871.

And I am responsbile for something that happened eighty some odd years before I was born and 36 years before my GRANDFATHER was born... how?

*side note- what is that Masonic Light quote? Something about it being O.K. to pay no attention to illegal laws?

Actually, my ex-brother, it was I that made that argument here and at The Lodgeroom and at MoM... thanks for remembering.

Originally posted by Theron Dunn

Let's let the readers know what a �Prince Hall mason� is Bro. Theron. I await with tense anticipation a masonic enlightenment on this subject (white masons are requested, plz)

Prince Hall was a great man.

WHO IS PRINCE HALL ?

Prince Hall is recognized as the Father of Black Masonry in the United States. Historically, he made it possible for Negroes to be recognized and enjoy all privileges of free and accepted masonry.

Many rumors of the birth of Prince Hall have arisen. A few records and papers have been found of him in Barbados where it was rumored that he was born in 1748, but no record of birth by church or by state, has been found there, and none in Boston. All 11 countries were searched and churches with baptismal records were examined without finding the name of Prince Hall.

One widely circulated rumor states that "Prince Hall was free born in British West Indies. His father, Thomas Prince Hall, was an Englishman and his mother a free colored woman of French extraction. In 1765 he worked his passage on a ship to Boston, where he worked as a leather worker, a trade learned from his father. During this time he married Sarah Ritchery. Shortly after their marriage, she died at the age of 24. Eight years later he had acquired real estate and was qualified to vote. Prince Hall also pressed John Hancock to be allowed to join the Continental Army and was one of a few blacks who fought at the battle of Bunker Hill. Religiously inclined, he later became a minister in the African Methodist Episcopal Church with a charge in Cambridge and fought for the abolition of slavery." Some accounts are paraphrased from the generally discredited Grimshaw book of 1903.

Free Masonry among Black men began during the War of Independence, when Prince Hall and fourteen other free black men were initiated into Lodge # 441, Irish Constitution, attached to the 38th Regiment of Foot, British Army Garrisoned at Castle Williams (now Fort Independence) Boston Harbor on March 6, 1775. The Master of the Lodge was Sergeant John Batt. Along with Prince Hall, the other newly made masons were Cyrus Johnson, Bueston Slinger, Prince Rees, John Canton, Peter Freeman, Benjamin Tiler, Duff Ruform, Thomas Santerson, Prince Rayden, Cato Spain, Boston Smith, Peter Best, Forten Howard and Richard Titley.

When the British Army left Boston, this Lodge, # 441, granted Prince Hall and his brethren authority to meet as a lodge, to go in procession on Saints John Day, and as a Lodge to bury their dead; but they could not confer degrees nor perform any other Masonic "work". For nine years these brethren, together with others who had received their degrees elsewhere, assembled and enjoyed their limited privileges as Masons. Finally in March 2, 1784, Prince Hall petitioned the Grand Lodge of England, through a Worshipful Master of a subordinate Lodge in London (William Moody of Brotherly Love Lodge # 55) for a warrant or charter.

The warrant was granted on September 29, 1784 under the name of African Lodge, # 459 on the register of the Grand Lodge of England by authority of then Grand Master, the Duke of Cumberland, delivered in Boston on April 29, 1787 by Captain James Scott, brother-in-law of John Hancock and Master of the Neptune. Prince Hall was the first Master of the lodge which was organized one week later, May 6, 1787.

The warrant to African Lodge # 459 of Boston is the most significant and highly prized document known to the Prince Hall Masonic Fraternity. Through it, Masonic legitimacy among free black men is traced, and on it more than any other factor, rests their case. That charter, which is authenticated and in safekeeping, is believed to be the only original charter issued from the Grand Lodge of England still in the possession of any Lodge in the United States. African Lodge allowed itself to slip into arrears in the late 1790's and was stricken from the rolls after the Union of 1813 although it had attempted correspondence in 1802 and 1806. In 1827, after further unreplied communication, it declared its independence and began to call itself African Grand Lodge # 1. It is interesting to note that when the Massachusetts lodges which were acting as a Provincial Grand Lodge also declared themselves an independent Grand Lodge, and even when the present Grand Lodge of Massachusetts was formed by the amalgamation of the two separate lodges, African Lodge was not invited to take part, even though it held a warrant every bit as valid as the others.

The question of extending Masonry arose when Absalom Jones of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania appeared in 1791 in Boston. He was an ordained Episcopal priest and a mason who was interested in establishing a Masonic lodge in Philadelphia. Delegations also traveled from Providence, Rhode Island and New York to establish the African Grand Lodge that year. Prince Hall was appointed Grand Master, serving in this capacity until his death in 1807.

Upon his death, Nero Prince became Grand Master. When Nero Prince sailed to Russia in 1808, George Middleton succeeded him. After Middleton, Petrert Lew, Samuel H. Moody and then, John T. Hilton became Grand Master. In 1827, it was Hilton who recommended a Declaration of Independence from the English Grand Lodge.

In 1869 a fire destroyed Massachusetts' Grand Lodge headquarters and a number of its priceless records. The charter in its metal tube was in the Grand Lodge chest. The tube saved the charter from the flames, but the intense heat charred the paper. It was at this time that Grand Master S.T. Kendall crawled into the burning building and in peril of his life, saved the charter from complete destruction. Thus a Grand Master's devotion and heroism further consecrated this parchment to us, and added a further detail to its already interesting history. The original Charter # 459 has long since been made secure between heavy plate glass and is kept in a fire-proof vault in a downtown Boston bank.

In 1946, the Grand Lodge of England again extended recognition to the Prince Hall Grand Lodge but withdrew it the same year. In 1994, the Grand Lodge of England finally accepted a petition for recognition by Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. "England cited several reasons recognition was witheld," Nicholas B. Locker, Grand Master of Prince Hall from 1992-1994, said in an interview in June 1996. "One was 'territorial boundries,' because the Grand Lodge of England had already recognized the white Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, which shared the same jurisdiction with us. "Another factor was that Prince Hall owed back payment of dues to the Grand Lodge. Back 200 years ago, there were no checks, and often dues for England were put in the hands of sailing ship captains. It was several months before the ships arrived in England, and money was lost. So it wasn't possible to say for sure that Prince Hall paid all his dues."

The ties were arranged to be formalized in June 1996. In its 212 years, the Prince Hall Grand Lodge has spawned over 44 other Grand Lodges. The subordinate lodges receive recognition once their grand lodges are recognized.

Today, the Prince Hall fraternity has over 4,500 lodges worldwide, forming 44 independent jurisdictions with a membership of over 300,000 masons whereby any good hearted man who is worthy and well qualified, can seek more light in masonry.

Prince Hall is buried in a cemetery overlooking the Charlestown naval yard in Boston's north end. His grave is situated near a large tree, his wife's grave is directly behind his. The site is marked by a broken column; a monument erected 88 years after his death by Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge F. & A.M. of Massachusetts. Still today, believers in the Diety and travelers from all walks of life can be seen winding their way to that sacred spot to pay homage at the final resting place of the first Grand Master of the "colored" Grand Lodge of Masons. This great Mason, Statesman, and Soldier, having traveled to that undiscovered country from whos bourne no traveler returns; remains as the pillar of wisdom, strength, and beauty among all masons today.

Tell us why masonry is not part and parcel of a westernized conspiracy to deny 'other than whites' the same rights and priveleges under the law?

Actually, since it isn't and never has been, how about YOU providing us proof that it is?

Oh, and I really like how you avoided answering my implicit and explicit question as to whether or not you are the inimitable Michael Gentry... for the record, would you like to confirm or deny that you are the O.F.F.ensive gentleman?

And no, the Prince Hall masons wouldn't let me in- something about a dues card and a handshake?

Certainly not after you have violated your obligation and started slandering the good men of masonry, to be sure. So, would you like to tell us all how many websites have banned you so far?

So Bro. Theron tell us more about St. Pike and how killing and robbing and burning were ���good works���

Well, since Pike never did that, even during the Civil War, how should I address that obvious slander? By the way, and just for the record, i never wrote or implied that Wr. Br. Pike was a saint. I wrote and maintain that he was a genius. That doesn't mean I agree with him on every point he every wrote.

[edit on 5/9/04 by theron dunn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join