It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons desire to establish New World Order under a false messiah???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
delete ------------------------------------------

[edit on 3-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here are books that talk about things that I mentioned..

Behind the Lodge Door
www.amazon.com...

Unicorn in the Sanctuary
www.amazon.com...=1094194175/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5286766-6076107?v=glance&s=books

Memoirs of an Anti-Apostle
*the discovery of these memoirs was partially responsible for the condemnation of freemasonry by the Pope.

www.amazon.com...=1094194221/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5286766-6076107?v=glance&s=books

Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry

*this book and the Hiram Key, are written by Freemasons Christopher Knight, and Robert Lomas.

www.amazon.com...=1094194319/sr=ka-2/ref=pd_ka_2/102-5286766-6076107
CC

[edit on 3-9-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Here are books that talk about things that I mentioned..
(much snipped)
CC

Ah, CC,

NOW I understand. You're one of those individuals who thinks that if it's printed in a book...it MUST be true.

Explains it all

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
In the end they are not going to tell us what they are up to, and we can speculate all we want. To wich they will inevitably say, utter conjecture and speculation you can't know 'coz only we know.
This will go round in circles.
One thing is for sure though it's not just "normal folks" in this club, and just like golf (funny that's scottish too), its great to put on your CV.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
In the end they are not going to tell us what they are up to, and we can speculate all we want. To wich they will inevitably say, utter conjecture and speculation you can't know 'coz only we know.
This will go round in circles.
One thing is for sure though it's not just "normal folks" in this club, and just like golf (funny that's scottish too), its great to put on your CV.

Exactly, although I wouldn't necessrily put it on my CV, for the same reason I wouldn't put on religious or political affiliations. But yes, when it comes to the rituals and what is said during a Lodge session, there are things only Masons know. Well, there are "normal" folks in Masonry. I'm not a millionaire, I have a nice little, economical SUV, my family isn't high-income bracket, and I don't have much money. YET, I will be a Mason and I do plan to pursue the higher degrees as well, since the ritual and learning aspect appeals to me in particular.

I'm sure you could also become a Mason, Corinthas. You should apply. Why not give it a shot? Then , you will be one of tose who "know."

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Just remember, Uncle Messiah, I am your FAVORITE niece

This means I can have a six-figure pension for life, right
and maybe I'd like to be on the Executive Board

*I've never thought you've been intolerable like the rest do!!!!!*

DTOM you are my favorite niece, and a six figure income doesn't seem befitting of Mirthworld's (TM) Librarian Overlord... your "Shhh, be quiet" will resonate throughout the Universe...

Sure you don't find me intolerable, right, I can't even stand my "Holiness".

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Only 6 figures? You will get 7, how about 8?
This earthly paper money is so fun. We use it for our monopoly games..... Where do you think we get so much of it. BWAHAHA DTOM- you want Quintars! Much much better than this APE money!

Remember, I am going through the training for Reptilian Overlord and I must admit that MM is the top choice so far for FM (False Messiah) or (Father Money or Monkey) for the little apes down here. But, DTOM, we know that you are enlightened and have truly evolved from the Apes, so no fun poked at you and you are certainly welcome aboard one we leave this system.

LTD... you want a country? Why? I think that you should be going for a Star System. Why have one small monkey run world when you can screw up so many other civilizations? Once you screw up one, you can move to the next and screw it up in new and more imaginitive ways.

JCM, I remember when we were content to blow up a few toilets, drink some Illuminati Wine, revel in the comfort of a few Fox Maidens; now you proclaim me a "False Messiah"? Where have all the good times gone? Could this be a case of rags to riches (Spiritual) jealousy? You possess a Ring, have your own website; power at your fingertips, I am just a Monkey of the people. Plans within plans, do you think the Romans... errr... Reptiles are unaware of the clamor that has arisen?

How many Quintars will my life be sold for, Judas in Japan?

Any resemblance between the current events of Mirthful Me�s popular ascension to a messiah for the people and �The Life of Brian� is purely coincidental.

Messiah Monkeys, not just for Earthlings anymore�

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All of you DO know that the Masons are behind Linux . . . . . right ??

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
JCM, I remember when we were content to blow up a few toilets, drink some Illuminati Wine, revel in the comfort of a few Fox Maidens; now you proclaim me a "False Messiah"? Where have all the good times gone? Could this be a case of rags to riches (Spiritual) jealousy? You possess a Ring, have your own website; power at your fingertips, I am just a Monkey of the people. Plans within plans, do you think the Romans... errr... Reptiles are unaware of the clamor that has arisen?

How many Quintars will my life be sold for, Judas in Japan?

Well, I have a secret for you...
A little closer now. This is a whisper so no one will hear.... Ok, you will be the official FM. Yes, but do not let that get you down. This will not be the best position, but you will get all the comforts and when your time is finished here and we have harvested the planet completely, then you will be able to retire young on the... Planet.... of... the......... (are you ready?)...... FOX MAIDENS. They have already alotted you a nice large cottage on the Equitorial Shores of Lake Meticanda.

Wouldn`t you say that is worth the price of a few years on Monkey Land?
But, remember you did not hear it fom me!

BTW... How many quintars for you? HA HA HA You must be kidding... No body in there right mind would actually want to BUY you... ha ha WE would have to pay them to take you! ha ha ha Just joking... You know we love our favorite Messiah.

SERIOUSLY now..... As you can see, I have not even offered insightful advice to this thread..... The reason being is that we all know what this thread is and I will just have fun on these. When there are real questions posted out there, then I will answer. Till then.... REPTILIAN CITY!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Most of what Chief Counsellor said can be found in the writings of

Foster Bailey, 33d degree

and

Manly P. Hall, 33d degree.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
chief_counsellor
seems from what has been posted in the thread at this stage that much of your original 'conjecture' has 'bit' into some bark.

No detractor has been able to refute your claim!

From brags about 6 figure incomes (covered with syrupy jokes) to slams about affiliations not their own your premise still floats-

�masons are involved in a world domination conspiracy�

If I misstate something don't hesitate to correct me. I often make mistakes. Here is a glaring one I have made:

I presumed that masonry and the growth of the individual within it was reflected by a pride in masonry as an instructive body that taught and strove towards perfection of the individual

As can be seen from the posts of the pro-masons this is far from the mark.!/shrug\

ONE WORLD domination and masonry- the best book I have found on the subject is by none other than one of American masonry's most revered ancestors- Albert Pike

Morals and Dogma will scare the socks from your feet. Pike is the spiritual leader of modern American masonry. There are plenty of web URLs out there that refer to this book, here's just a common Google page for a starter: morals and dogma.

I don't know what race or color you are- be careful reading some of the masonic propaganda written by masons because there is a white-supremacist undertone in much of it, Bro. Pike was a klucker, KKK.

While this may or may not bother you or others, just be prepared for some of the reading that is written by masons themselves. In this thread, because it deals with the probability of masonry and one-wordlness I won't discuss similarities of other groups but for any link they have to subverseive masonry.

Like I said before (in another thread probably) my premise is that:
90% of the masons 'out there' are decent and regular folks- it's the 10% that are using the connections and accumulation of real estate and political power to further the true goals of �the select�. These guys may or may not be 'rite-masons.' They are the movers behind the curtain of veiled secrecy.
Here's a story to illustrate my premise that masonry and all secret societies are inherently bad/evil:
MYTH or truth? Sam Houstaon released Santa Ana because Santa Ana was a mason.

Truth/fact
Santa Ana killed Texans after his release.

Look at the early state of Texas for a prime masonic example of the right to grab.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Gadfly,

If you're a good boy, you too will have a rewarding place in the New World Order.

There is a place for everyone, even anti-masons. The task of geopolitical rulership requires men of ability who can inspire their comrades to take us into a new and glorious Masonic Age.

We'll all be goose-stepping before you know it!

Gadfly . . . . . Chief Councillor's claims have not been refuted because they are unsubstantial. No one has even cared to refute his claim. It is not taken seriously. That's why the Masons and I took this opportinity to have some fun. Considering the volatility of these threads, I think it is time to have a few laughs.

Again, I invite you to meet with Masons in person. Seriously, I think it will be an interesting experience for you. It will certanily offer you plenty of opportunity for actual field research.

Take care.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602

We'll all be goose-stepping before you know it!

Gadfly . . . . . Chief Councillor's claims have not been refuted because they are unsubstantial. No one has even cared to refute his claim. It is not taken seriously. That's why the Masons and I took this opportinity to have some fun. Considering the volatility of these threads, I think it is time to have a few laughs.

I don't want to come off moralistic so if this does I apologize upfront-

The above, what you posted, is one of things wrong. This subject, a take over of humanity, is not a laughing matter on this board or in real life. If it is false it will fail as a cry. If it has substance your derision and that of other similarly minded posters will not kill the thought.

I disagree with some of what chief postulates- I do not disagree with his general thrust. I believe this �NWO� theory has much substance to it. I just don't know of anyone that has put the pieces together in a way I will fully accept. I join chief and others in this search.

Btw- there won't be any 'goose-steppping for most. The 'chosen' . . .what price?

Again, I invite you to meet with Masons in person. Seriously, I think it will be an interesting experience for you. It will certanily offer you plenty of opportunity for actual field research.

Ahhh, well this is something you just don't know. In real life I am way past just meeting a mason.
�I have plowed the field and found weeds�

*edit:fiEld

[edit on 3/9/2004 by PublicGadfly]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You're PAST the point of meetnig them in person? It seems you have indeed left a stone unturned. I don't know why you would leave out a fece-to-face meeting. It would be of no real cost to you.

In my humble opinion, the touchstone of real knowledge about a subject, of true understanding, is to witness it firsthand, is to SEE it in action . . . . when the opportunity for such a thing exists, of course. In this case, it does exist. Get the inside scoop.

So, my challenge remains. You LOSE NOTHING by meeting one or two in person in a public place. In fact, actually joining would be ideal (though that costs $$.) You can leave at any time, though.

Weeds have roots, my friend. Why not dig a bit deeper ? Can't hurt . . or will it ? If I was in your shoes, I couldn't wait to join and see things for myself. Imagine all the information you would have access to as a Mason!

I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
LTD

I just can't help it- I like you

I try not to ever like or dislike anyone on internet boards, I fail in this instance. Now you are publicly branded-

As to the rest of what you posted:

Just off hand I am against throwing poison or bacteria on people- doesn't mean I will do this just so I have first hand knowledge of why I am against it- I have used a few smoke bombs and tear gas though

You just might be surprised how many non-masonic people have 'talked the talk and walked the walk.'

When I whip my grandchild for getting near the fire once too often I don't instead take his hand and put it in the flames so that he will have 'first hand knowledge' of skin being burned to the bone.

On other ATS threads- the ones to do with attacks by dogs, I've stated I shoot dogs. I am not going to let a charging animal rip at my groin just to see if he's dangerous before dispatching him.

A guy carrying a ladder up to my window doesn't get the chance to explain he only wanted to look in and see what time it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Most of what Chief Counsellor said can be found in the writings of

Foster Bailey, 33d degree

and

Manly P. Hall, 33d degree.

Well, I think most ordinary folks would conclude that Foster Bailey tended to stray into left field on more than one occassion. But his beliefs about some kind of coming messiah is derived from his wife, Alice Bailey, who founded a neo-Theosophical group. In other words, his (in my opinion) wacked out beliefs have nothing to do with Masonry, and everything to do with that rainbow and jellybean new age fluff of the Lucis Trust.

As for Bro. Hall, I'd be most interested to see your exact references; I have all of his books, and can find no such allusions to any false messiahs or new world orders.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Now we are to belive there is a "Freeelectrican and Freecook fraternity" affiliated with masonry.

I just have to wonder how obvious disinformation as above posted relates in any way shape or form to ATS.

Must be a 'mason thing-

This alone shows a blatant ignorance. You think meals cook themselves? Or fundraisers organize themselves? Or maybe members of the degree teams are born knowing the rituals, and don't have to spend hours and hours of work memorizing their parts?

The 33� is an honorary award, and it is given to those who deserve to be awarded for their work. These guys could be doing anything else, but they've volunteered their time, efforts, and talents to the Fraternity, and thus have earned their honors.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ah, Chief COunselor is referring to the whole Second messiah thing and Jacques DeMolay as referenced in Second Messiah by the authors of the HIram Key....

The Hiram Key was mostly fluff, as was Second Messiah, but they were fun reads, for all of that... just not to be taken seriously...

No, PubLicGadfly won't meet with any masons... he has made up his mind, you see, and facts would just confuse him...

PublicGadfly, sometimes, espeically when you get totally wacked out theories like what Jeff here (Chief Counellor) just posted is to laugh at it and not otherwise give it any credence. Do you give every tinfoil hat theoriy that comes down the pike serious and full consideration and a considered reply?

This one was laughable, and we all decided to laugh at it rather than waste bandwidth debunking it. If you beleive in NWO conspiracy kookery, well, you would believe that stuff... if you have two brain cells (at least) to rub together, you don't give any credence to NWO Konspiracy Kookery, and all you can do is laugh... certainly not give it any value by wasting time debunking it or even discussing it.

Sorry if you feel otherwise... really sorry.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Now we are to belive there is a "Freeelectrican and Freecook fraternity" affiliated with masonry.

I just have to wonder how obvious disinformation as above posted relates in any way shape or form to ATS.

Must be a 'mason thing-

This alone shows a blatant ignorance. You think meals cook themselves? Or fundraisers organize themselves? Or maybe members of the degree teams are born knowing the rituals, and don't have to spend hours and hours of work memorizing their parts?

The 33� is an honorary award, and it is given to those who deserve to be awarded for their work. These guys could be doing anything else, but they've volunteered their time, efforts, and talents to the Fraternity, and thus have earned their honors.

Fiat Lvx.

Hooray!
Finally, we have a pro-mason posting that knowledge of mundane tasks can get an honor of 33�!

This is progress- hard to get, but progress. So cooks can be 33� and stage hands as well, makes me now ask -
    other than a really good salary what does the head finance officer of a jurisdiction get?

Is there a chief-propagansist or is this pretty much left up to a masons own creativity?
If very creative is this also worthy of the 33�?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've been wondering, what is this "tinfoil hat" your talking about. I've never heard this phrase before.

CC

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Uh . . . . .yeah. lol.

That pretty much says it all, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join