It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a point to ponder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
been doing bit of thinking on the current drumbeating and anti-iran propaganda.

It may be farfetched.. but came up with a theory.

What if the talk of nuclear weapons is just a distraction ? Look at all the countries who already have them u.s, israel, india, pakistan, russia, china, n.korea, s.africa.. nearly everyone and their brother has nuclear weapons these days ... so why the fuss over one more ? There's got to be something more to it..

What if the real reason is due to research / refinements of nuclear energy that would lead to not only providing cheaper, cleaner, more efficient energy production in turn leading to developments that make fossil fuels obsolete ? That right there scares the u.s and the oil companies.. No oil dependency = No profits..
No profits means no more wars for corporate greed and no more stranglehold on the world..

Set aside the politics, propaganda and think about it what better way to keep control than by suppressing the technology that would remove their power and profit.

Thought would post this here as its a rather wild theory..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well friend,i think that maybe you haven't done quite enough web surfing,what you ponder is entirerly possible,but in comparison to some of the projects undertaken and completed in the past by small groups of professionals for government gain,what you are thinking is just a daydream to put on a stick it pad.the ruskies will be working with them very closely i should think,as will a few other interested parties.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Not too far fetched. With all the technology the world has today, why dont we have cheaper, more efficient energy? Answer: Big Oil. I gave you a star, but I'm new, so I dont know how to do the flags...lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
ok car,power source battery,battery needs replenished,attatch dynamo to charge battery back up while running !
Windmills,nowadays know as wind turbines,put solar panels on the blades,2 birds with 1 stone idea.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dunc4

possibly.. truth is oftentimes stranger than fiction.
Wouldnt be surprised by any of the antics that governments around the world get up to..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderDeLarge
reply to post by Expat888

Not too far fetched. With all the technology the world has today, why dont we have cheaper, more efficient energy? Answer: Big Oil. I gave you a star, but I'm new, so I dont know how to do the flags...lol.

very true.. and they will do whatever it takes to maintain the stranglehold that they have on the world.

Welcome to ats .. Just click on where it says flag at top of threads. Youll be finding your way around in no time

top topics

join