It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran won't retreat from nuclear path

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You really don't come across as being that informed. I am sorry to have to burst your bubble.

HNinC was good on Saturday. Shrugs.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by lnfidel
gravitational

You have owned this thread.
S for you sir.

To the other three or so bongo bongos in this thread, you need to move to Iran. Seriously.

As I speak, the boys at the Hague are expanding the trial holding cells in anticipation of all them Imans, Omans, Amons and Amans that will be shipped there (the ones who survive) for war crimes trials.

WHACK!!!!!

Lets git er done!!! enough talking already, let the tomahawks go for chychee!!!!!!

Lets git er done!!!

Being informed and not brainwashed by the media makes us a bongo bongo? How was Monday night Football?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What's the point? You obviously approve of Terrorist activities funded and ordered by this idiot. Why pretend you don't know? Because it's purposeful propaganda for a reason.

At least when people use the old Straw Man, they expose themselves.

It simply does not matter what bad things anyone else does, if you support evil you support it.

I have zero against the Iranians and I feel for them living under a Theocracy. I wish them well in their quest for freedom from those insane people.

Google Islamic Revolutionary Guard, Hezbollah and Hamas yourself. While your at it read the Charter Hamas recently confirmed is still valid. If you fund a group, you are that group.

Hopefully most are smart enough to know propaganda when they see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to add, how are you going to defend the slaughter of the Sunni's and Kurds by the Iranian funded Shiia when the US Troops leave? It will be a bloodbath and your friend will be the one paying for it. But then you know that.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hopefully most are smart enough to know propaganda when they see it.

Couldn't agree more

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Iran won't retreat from nuclear path...

And why should they? I mean, other than I think nuclear reactors will ultimately slow cook us all and we should be done with them, all nations have the right to determine their own destiny in regards to power generation and defense. Who the hell are we to interfere in their inalienable right to their own sovereign destiny?

Note to world: If any nation on earth makes empire building, invasion, occupation, and tyranny their Modus Operandi, worlds nations should form an alliance like in times past and said nation should be rubbed out to keep the infection from spreading. Better late than never.

Hey fellow americans, how much longer do you expect this to continue?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Check this out, might help clear a few misconceptions from that report that at least I took the time to reference and quote instead of randomly listing pages and sections.

UN’s Iran Report May Contain ‘Political Dishonesty,’ Russia Says

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What's the point? You obviously approve of Terrorist activities funded and ordered by this idiot. Why pretend you don't know? Because it's purposeful propaganda for a reason.

How much do you actually know about "this idiot"?

Were you actually aware that Ahmadinejad was one of the 4/5 student leaders during the 1979-81 US hostage crisis that was the beginning of the deterioration of the US/Iran relationship.

Ahmadinejad was the one student leader strongly opposed to taking the US hostages......but he was outvoted by his fellow student leaders.

If this "idiot" had gotten his way then perhaps the US and Iran wouldn't be the enemies that they are today.....quite from being the "idiot"...........Ahmadinejad was actually the smartest one amongst the bunch.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh yes Ahmadinejad is such a man of peace. Please....anyone who truly believes that is needing their heads examined. His threats to wipe out the west and Israel are too many to be counted, so please don't insult those of us who wish this man dead as mere war mongers, we only see a dangerous man who will soon have his hand on the nuclear button and then, you "peace mongers" will be shedding tears over the dead cause by this man's insain plan to bring the world to ruin in order to usher in the muslim messiah.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Blaine91555

How much do you actually know about "this idiot"?

Were you actually aware that Ahmadinejad was one of the 4/5 student leaders during the 1979-81 US hostage crisis that was the beginning of the deterioration of the US/Iran relationship.

Ahmadinejad was the one student leader strongly opposed to taking the US hostages......but he was outvoted by his fellow student leaders.

If this "idiot" had gotten his way then perhaps the US and Iran wouldn't be the enemies that they are today.....quite from being the "idiot"...........Ahmadinejad was actually the smartest one amongst the bunch.

Actually the hostages who identified him still think it was him who brutalized them. The official word is no proof, not absolutely it was not him. Do you think the actual hostages would be more trustworthy, or the government? Does not change the fact of the organizations under him or that he funds right now. That is not in dispute by anyone except people who want to kill the same people he does. One right does not correct many wrongs, just like wrongs by others does not justify their wrongs.

The main reason the Saudi's stay with us is fear of Iran taking them over. Iran may not invade the normal way, they simply fund a band of Terrorists to do their dirty work in other countries. It does not matter what anyone else did wrong. They know how dangerous they are to the region.

The real victims are the citizens of Iran. Got your green on? Or is it OK also? What is wrong with them wanting freedom from a radical Theocracy that stones women to death for the crime of being raped? That will let others live there but only members of their sect can hold power or vote? (learned the later from a fellow here that wanted the whole world to come under the same Theocracy, who filled us in on the details of what they envision)

No matter how you slice it, he is in charge of Terrorists and supports them. The Sunnis and Kurds are in deep you know what. It will be like after Vietnam when the fully funded Terrorists wipe them out. I guess this monsters supporters will cheer as they kill them all off and finish what they started in the quest for their worldwide caliphate. His victims will be Muslims, not Jews, not the US but Muslims and why? Because their beliefs vary slightly from his and those of his masters who rule that Theocracy.

His supporters will turn a blind eye and craft a new set of lies to defend him. The innocent will die for no reason other being born into a different group. The real victims of these Terrorists and Islamic Fanatics is and has been the real Muslims. I find them very kind, friendly people in person and enjoy their company as I make more and more freinds among them.

They love it here by the way. Hard working and first thing a couple I know did is start businesses after coming here from Ethiopia and the Sudan. Nothing but respect and I see them every day. In private they say they will never go back and that people are crazy over there. But then some are clearly crazy here on ATS also. They are certainly not dumb and are doing great here in Anchorage.

Those evil Catholics practicing Christian Love brought them over here from the Sudan away from the slaughter that was happening there. Evil you know what's! What kind of people help out others they don't know from other cultures and ask for nothing in return
Those darn Christians always running around helping people. Can't imagine why they are so friendly with these REAL Muslims, can you?

Can't imagine why these Muslims are so nice to me a Christian. Could it be that most of us are just normal people who don't wish harm on anyone and that we all hate the evil people who falsely use religion as an excuse? Could it be they are not really Muslims or Christians and pretend to be? Could be.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Oh yes Ahmadinejad is such a man of peace. Please....anyone who truly believes that is needing their heads examined. His threats to wipe out the west and Israel are too many to be counted,

Rockstrongo...........post some actual quotes and I might take what you say a bit more seriously.

It shouldn't take you that long.........since there are too many of his threats to be counted.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by paxnatus

Maybe he will retreat when he gets a giant flash up his arse!! The man is an absolute lunatic whom actually holds more power in his own mind than in Iran! How can you defend someone like this? Nuclear energy? Oh yes, that is exactly what he is doing! How could I be so naive!

Pax

Most because of the hate for Israel,
the hate against them has not stopped
since Hitler, and Ahmadinijahadihodgi
is the hitler of our time.

Ignore all the anti-semitism on ATS.

Some people really would love to see others blown
up with a nuclear warhead.

This has nothing to do with jews. This has to do with the Israeli regime. Americans are so quick to jump on Israel's side because of some false correlation they make with them and the people in the bible. And besides it's not the people who live in Israel, it's the zionist running it. They are a terror to the rest of the world. Not that i think Iran is really any better. As messed up as it might be to say i think people in the middle east are f*ed in the head

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Please....anyone who truly believes that is needing their heads examined. His threats to wipe out the west and Israel are too many to be counted,

He didn't say that so either you are a liar or it is you, who needs his head examined.

edit on 10-11-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join