It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran won't retreat from nuclear path

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Every time I see about him I think of the speeches at the UN and at the University
You have to live in a fantasy world to believe him, the future leader of the world

I wonder how many innocent deaths his squads of Terrorists are responsible for now? Certainly its a very large number by now.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I wonder how many innocent deaths his squads of Terrorists are responsible for now? Certainly its a very large number by now.

I am sure it is no where near the deaths caused by the American military terrorist squads, the biggest terrorists on earth without a doubt.

"He Who Lives in a Glass House Shouldn't Throw Stones at Others"

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That two wrongs make a right crap is getting old. Anything somebody else does, does not excuse his behavior. That's frankly a propagandists tool. Do you approve of his activities? You must?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

1- Iran is in violation of the Non-Proliferation treaty. Page 8 section 39

39. The Board of Governors has called on Iran on a number of occasions to engage with the Agency on the resolution of all outstanding issues in order to exclude the existence of possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme. 34 In resolution 1929 (2010), the Security Council reaffirmed Iran’s obligations to take the steps required by the Board of Governors in its resolutions GOV/2006/14 and GOV/2009/82, and to cooperate fully with the Agency on all outstanding issues, particularly those which give rise to concerns about the possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme, including by providing access without delay to all sites, equipment, persons and documents requested by the Agency. 35 Since August 2008, Iran has not engaged with the Agency in any substantive way on this matter.

This does not say they do have violated NPT. Your claims are bogus.They loosely try to accuse Iran with non not allowing inspectors in, but this has already been proven as false.

If Iran was in violation they would come right out and say it and you know it. They would not tip toe around false accusations such as you are implying.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you approve of his activities?

Let's get real here. Which activities?

If you want me to discuss with you give me specific incidents that are proven.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

2- Iran has been testing detonators and other components that are only used for nuclear weapons. Annex page 4 section 21, page 8 section 38, 39, 40...

I knew you would try and use this one

It's funny how you skip the previous part (20)

20. In September 2009, Iran informed the Agency that it was constructing the Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant (FFEP), located near the city of Qom. In its DIQ of 10 October 2009, Iran stated that the purpose of the facility was the production of UF6 enriched up to 5% U-235, and that the facility was being built to contain 16 cascades, with a total of approximately 3000 centrifuges. 1

Iran has been fully transparent and compliant. Stop being sloppy and editing to favor your argument!

21. In September 2010, Iran provided the Agency with a revised DIQ in which it stated that the purpose of FFEP was to include R&D as well as the production of UF6 enriched up to 5% U-235

Do you even know what DIQ, FFEP, and R&D are? You are aware that their enrichment was under weapons grade and within the allowed amounts right?

I'm going to do the members a favor and not paste 3 pages of IAEA jargon for "page 8 section 38, 39, 40..." . I will leave the burden upon you to quote the portions of these parts you pointed out that support your argument.

Pasting random pages and sections with no reference is pretty lazy. Get with it!

edit on 9-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
gravitational

You have owned this thread.
S for you sir.

To the other three or so bongo bongos in this thread, you need to move to Iran. Seriously.

As I speak, the boys at the Hague are expanding the trial holding cells in anticipation of all them Imans, Omans, Amons and Amans that will be shipped there (the ones who survive) for war crimes trials.

WHACK!!!!!

Lets git er done!!! enough talking already, let the tomahawks go for chychee!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good he's spoken out, but its obvious he's lying
He needs to come out and say

'' yes, we are working on nuclear weapons, becase the USA and ISRAEL are threatening us when we have done nothing. We want the bomb because the bomb gives you ultimate reassurance you wont be criminally invaded and occupied for your resources like our neighbour. If Israel have the right to have the bomb, then so do we, we are not going to stop, and we will defend ourselves tooth and nail if anyone steps foot on our land or enters our airspace . We are happy to have open debates and dialogue with the US and Israel in a public forum we will do this immediately with the western world if you would like to join us. ''

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I already dissected your first two points. I'm sure you get the point. I'm tired of reading and copying and pasting work that you should be doing. I can easily point to pages and sections and say they support my argument. At least I actually quote the content and comment on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

1- Iran is in violation of the Non-Proliferation treaty.

So at least Iran actually signed up for the Non Proliferation treaty............more than can be said for Israel.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Most because of the hate for Israel,
the hate against them has not stopped
since Hitler, and Ahmadinijahadihodgi
is the hitler of our time.

Hitler of our time?

Tell me how many countries has Ahmadinejad invaded?

How many Jews has he killed?

You may hate the man..........but Hitler he certainly is not!
edit on 9-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
if iran is seeking nuclear weapons it's because the u.s. and israel pushed them to it.

after seeing what they did in iraq, i believe the ayatollahs also saw the cross hairs lining up to them.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel
gravitational

You have owned this thread.
S for you sir.

To the other three or so bongo bongos in this thread, you need to move to Iran. Seriously.

As I speak, the boys at the Hague are expanding the trial holding cells in anticipation of all them Imans, Omans, Amons and Amans that will be shipped there (the ones who survive) for war crimes trials.

WHACK!!!!!

Lets git er done!!! enough talking already, let the tomahawks go for chychee!!!!!!

Lets git er done!!!

Being informed and not brainwashed by the media makes us a bongo bongo? How was Monday night Football?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Here I will do even better.

Annex pages 1-12, sections 1-65 and attachments 1-2 prove that Iran is not seeking Nuclear weapons.

Prove me wrong.

See what I did there? The same thing you did.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Maybe he will retreat when he gets a giant flash up his arse!! The man is an absolute lunatic whom actually holds more power in his own mind than in Iran! How can you defend someone like this? Nuclear energy? Oh yes, that is exactly what he is doing! How could I be so naive!

Pax

It's easy to defend him - The claims leveled against him are completely false.

I would tell you to go read the Daily Mail but it seems from reading their comment section recently that even the most right-wing in Britain are supporting Iran. Well done and managing to out-insane and out-warmonger the average Daily Mail reader.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Every time I see about him I think of the speeches at the UN and at the University
You have to live in a fantasy world to believe him, the future leader of the world

Probably a grand total .1% of what the US was responsible for... Last week

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Probably a grand total .1% of what the US was responsible for... Last week

We're not allowed to point that out though, it makes us propagandists who avoid the issues

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That two wrongs make a right crap is getting old. Anything somebody else does, does not excuse his behavior. That's frankly a propagandists tool. Do you approve of his activities? You must?

Nobody here necessarily approves of the Iranian government or "regime". It's wholly irrelevant.

What people support is Irans right to a peaceful existence without meddling from self-interested imperialist nations like America, and the right to enrich their own uranium. That should be a fundamental right of every nation on Earth.

Iran has done no wrong here.

There is no hypocrisy because nobody defending Iran is seriously saying we should go blow up or interfere in the actions of others. Pointing out YOUR hypocrisy and double standards is not hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Also there's many people who believe that all nations should have nuclear weapons. Even Thatcher supported that train of thought!

Iran is not going to get nuclear weapon capability and attack anybody. And if your worry is terrorists buying nukes, then bloody hell, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Russia and the like have much more to gain from selling nukes to terrorists.

The very notion is absurd. Plenty of enemies of America and traditional Western powers have nuclear capability.

It's complete fantasy to think Iran will get nukes and somewhat start a nuclear war, directly or indirectly. Do you people hide in your bedrooms all day or what? You sound like you live a life of absolute, irrational fear.

I'm always amazed by how mad a lot of you Americans are. You're seriously at levels of insane that even flag-burning Islamists have difficulty reaching

USA! USA! Death to the brown people!

edit on 9-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When did this board become so full of Iranian apologists?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join