It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism caused by milk hormones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i just saw a local news program about autistic childrens brains growing faster than their skulls.even before birth.
this got me thinking.
brains are mostly fat.most mothers increase milk intake during pregnancy.
hormone injections in cattle have been going on about as long as autism has been around.milk has alot of fat in it.
could the growth hormone be triggering abnormal brain growth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but you post this in general conspiracys.. with no facts, citations, or references..???

Why wouldent more mothers and children be effected then? And if its from a hormone.. then we have the technology to fix stuff like that, as well as detect it.. so why then is autism not noticed usually until 1-3 months after birth?

I think this should've been posted in rant.. or general or something due to above reasons..

But having an autistic neighbor I look after, and a mentally handicapped brother in law, Im quite interested on your theory. Not many people are open for talks like this, so I am very much in tune

Please try to find what you can if anything, and bring more to the table. Ill also see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
my cellphone cant post vids or other fancy stuff.im greatful i can start threads.if mods want to move it.go for it.i dont much about autism but the two subjects seem to run parrallel as far as timelines.i have a theory that proteins we eat affect our genetics.if you look at what a native eats then compare to heights of humans.the tallest blacks in africa live primarily on cattle.the tallest american indians lived primarily on buffalo.pigmies lived primarily on small animals.i know its broad speculation.thats how i roll.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

I believe there is no one answer to solve the mystery of Autism. It's obvious to me that not all children showing symptoms of Autism are actually Autistic. Brain injury during birth can cause a child to have symptoms of Autism; some children are naturally born with Autism caused by a mutant gene carried by one or both parents, vaccines could also play a factor.....

but milk? Some Autistic kids are Casein intolerant, some are Gluten intolerant, some have both.

Many tens of billions of $$$ have been pumped in to breast, cervical and prostate cancer foundations but little $$$ has ever gone in to research for Autism.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This was on our 6abc news at 6pm est time.. I didnt get a chance to watch it.. I saw it briefly on the tv at the bar, gf was next door getting her nails done.. lol

Anyway.. Im gonna look to try and see this link, it was exactally what the OP described...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
After the military released Malaria Mosquitoes on America....they had to spray the whole nation with DDT.

Cows ate the grass with DDT...which got into the milk.

Why do you think Congress pretty much shut down America's Dairy Farming and started importing powdered milk from 3rd world countries?

It wasn't for profit. America's grass contains Dioxins. The more the cows eat...the more they accumulate. Us and cows bodies when exposed to Dioxins....our bodies put the dioxins into Fat to get it away from our organs. Milks got Fat....which is where the Dioxins would be.

top topics

join