It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZON and the SLAVES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Just found this article about Amazon and want to share it with you.
German Source again but Google translated.

Source

Another time a big business player is fed with money from the taxpayers! In the case of Amazon it is not necessary it think. FYI I closed my amazon account years ago after they sent me something I never ordered.
And again I know it was the right decision!

What do you think?

For the Christmas business of Internet retailer Amazon search thousands of temporary workers for packing. They come from the job center, they often need to sample work - without pay.

The mediation proposal came in early September. A job in the camp of the online retailer Amazon in Werne, expire at the end of the year. Rolf Büttner (name changed by editor) should wrap Christmas gifts: books, kitchen appliances, cameras - for € 9.65 per hour. The 43-year-old was unemployed for five years now. The proposal from the job center sounded not bad, he found.

Three weeks later he changes his mind. In the event the Company undergoes Büttner Info: For a three-month contract he has to work two weeks to sample. Without pay.

Actually, it could be the matter, he would still be in time unemployment benefits - but Büttner's angry. "I am concerned about the crowd," he says. Finally, Amazon seeks temporary workers before Christmas abound, but in more than 2,000 Münsterland Werne, 2800 in Leipzig, in the Hessian town of Bad Hersfeld 4500. The need is so great that the company even advertises in over 600 kilometers away to temporary Stralsund for Bad Hersfeld.

Free to work on this sample, only unemployment benefit recipients. "Candidates who come through the ANPE to us," shared Amazon with on request from Times Online, "maintained for a short time continue their purchases of the Agency, because the training improved the reintegration prospects in the labor market."

Work only a thousand unemployed for two weeks for nothing save the company several hundred thousand euros. Amazon continues to be paid instead of the state. And five distribution centers in Germany - two of them are brand new - likely the trial period not only a thousand, but concern still more unemployed.

In ditch near Augsburg has Anton Huber (name changed by editor) applied for a job. He also learns from the information event of the scheme, for a week he should be tested. Action with the employer (MAG) is called das. About 60 percent of those who taught the Augsburg employment agency to Amazon to get a TUE.

Concerns in the ditch but difficult-to-place cases, says Roland Prince, managing director of the Augsburg employment agency. This is actually the MAG thought: You should clarify with shaky candidates, whether they are to work in a particular position. It is not intended for use by a business each unemployed for two weeks to provide for free. without pay.

new topics

join